Author Topic: Just... Just help.  (Read 955 times)

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
Just... Just help.
« on: December 19, 2013, 09:00:36 pm »
SINCE THIS IS BARELY GAME RELATED INSTEAD OF DELETING PLEASE MOVE THIS POST WHERE IT BELONGS. THANK YOU.
I posted a problem about FH, I think month or less has passed since then. Now I have bigger issues.
When I try to get on sites like blogs, FurryPaws, Howrse and such, nearly EVERY site my screen usually gets, well crazy. Some game icons, for example are all in stripes and colorful lines. If that doesn't happens, screen freezes ad cursor is either movable (but can't click anything) or freezes. After that (or without that) only one line is showing on screen and rest is black, or it gets black and turns off. I also noticed it gets black, then normal, then black... I can't stand it anymore. My computer was fine for short time when my friend came, opened it, cleaned some green flat thingies and returned them tightly. Maybe computer is old, maybe it's screen problem, maybe everything inside went out cuz of moving table, I don't know what it is, BUT PLEASE HELP.  :'( It even lagged when I was typing this... When I watch images, everywhere. So I hope this community will be friendly and willing to help as always, and at least give me some advice.
Edit:
When I was scanning last time, it only showed one hidden file.
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Just... Just help.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 09:04:08 pm »
This kinda belongs in off topic discussion but that's besides the point. How old is your computer?

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 09:05:23 pm »
I think you have a old computer on your hands. Usually with visual glitches such as that it is a graphic card issue, RAM is to full to properly run, and or just a VERY out of date computer.
If you have a Anti-virus program I would run it just in case it isn't a virus.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 09:08:58 pm »
I think you have a old computer on your hands. Usually with visual glitches such as that it is a graphic card issue, RAM is to full to properly run, and or just a VERY out of date computer.
If you have a Anti-virus program I would run it just in case it isn't a virus.
The same thing happened to my friend, her computer was very old and she got a new one and it worked beautifully. But I would try to do some of the anti-virus programs in the mean-time
pm for free art i need practice