Author Topic: |. Unsinkable .| {Open}  (Read 10428 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: |. Unsinkable .| {Open}
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2013, 02:15:52 pm »

Tallahassee's silky tail slashed the air, tongue freely hanging from her jowls before she was pulled up onto the ship, her mistress looking down at her with a slight chuckle which Tally returned. She loved travelling- one of the great things to do when your master is a biologist. A slight tug of the leash and she was directed towards the other canines, slinking behind Mistress with head low.

Kez managed to dash past some first-class mutts on the way up, his large black paws striking the hard floor with every move until he pushed his way through the crowd and seated himself next to the small fence that prevented people from falling over-board. Ears plastered on his scalp, Kez pulled his lips into a smirk and crossed his paws, enjoying the breeze.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2013, 05:36:01 pm »
Spirit sat at the Alpha's feet. She lay down and rolled over, then jumped high into the air. The Alpha nodded with approval, then gave Spirit a bone. Spirit trotted past Mimi,
"Pull yourself together, Terrier." Spirit said through the rawhide.
Mimi frowned, and walked away. She walked to the Alphess. The Alphess loved her much more than the Alpha did.  She picked up Mimi and hugged her. Mimi smiled. Maybe this great beast of a ship would prove safe. 

Spirit leapt on a bed that was against a window. The window showed the deck, with people still boarding and people waving goodbye to their friends and family. She looked for a bit, then began gnawing her Rawhide bone. The girl came in a pet Spirit before getting the bed that Spirit leapt on.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2013, 05:56:38 pm »
(This is gonna be a emotional frickin' roller coaster! Happy Boxing Day =))

"I define, I design, My Recovery..."

Character name: Bluestone

Species: Canine

Breed: Dalmatian

Accompanied By: Susana Stockston (Human)

Class?: Middle Class

Appearance: Bluestone is average built for a Dalmatian his age and size, yet he has an abnormally curved tail, instead of the classic 'Whip'. His eyes are a beautifully rare Icy colour, Ears the simple 'Flopped Rose' and the nose a shiny jet back. He is accustom to wear a black leather slipover collar (please ignore the buckle in the picture) when aboard the ship.
Personality: Bluestone is a rather calm, independent dog, yet is never rude when approached by fellow canines. He lives on the affection of his mistress, Susana, and couldn't live his life without her. He holds back emotions and feelings to the best of his abilities, never wanting to break himself down from his and his mistresses distressing past.

Extra: He was born on the streets and was took in by the pound. He and his siblings where up for adoption whilst his mother was put to sleep. Two days later he was adopted by a friend of Susana, whom at the time was dealing with the death of her father. Susana immediately took Bluestone as a comfort buddy. His young mistress was also raped and stabbed, as well as a large cut from the same blade across Bluestone's chin when he attempted to protect his mistress. She wanted to get away from it all so she decided to book a trip on Titanic for a break, 'The unsinkable ship', but unfortunately this is just another unfortunate event that is possibly the death of them both. (A very rough explanation of Bluestone's life events.)

"In my Recovery, I am a soldier at war..."

Dooooooooood.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2013, 02:50:58 am »
[[Eehehe, indeed. Welcome!
  Right then, once everyone's on board I'll update the current events and we can get this show on the road- er- ship on the ocean- you get what I mean//shot.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2013, 04:57:12 am »
Bored. Making another character. I am bringing good ol' Diamond from the RP Last Days. As a Canaan Dog.))

Character name: Diamond
Species: Dog
Breed: Canaan Dog
Accompanied By: No one.
Class?: Middle Class (Formerly a fighting dog)
Appearance: PHOTO (Well her eyes are bright violet instead of black/brown, and is missing a tiny part of her ear.)
Personality: She is a very calm dog, and always greets another dog when he/she walks past her.
Extra: She is missing a tiny part of her ear because she used to belong in dog fights and has been attacked by many fight dogs and rarely won fights. I might kill her off in the rp.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 10:24:13 pm by Mayah-the-floof »
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2013, 03:06:34 pm »
((I'll post once others have))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2013, 05:10:06 pm »
(Y'all remember Dakota? X3)

Character name: Dakota
Species: Dog
Breed: Rottweiler
Accompanied By: His sister Spirit (Female rottweiler, 4 years) and his brother Bluejay (Male rottweiler, 1 year)
Class?: Stray
Appearance:
Personality: Dakota is a nice dog, but he has a tough side. If he is offended or his family is threatened, he will go all out on you.
Extra: Dakota was born as a stray in an alley way. His father fought for food in a warehouse. When he died, Dakota took his place. Dakota won and lost fights, but was able to feed his family. When his mother had Bluejay, and died, Dakota was forever devoted to feeding his family. When he found out about the Titanic, he convinced Bluejay and Spirit to join him on this cruise.

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2013, 08:01:03 pm »
Aztec relaxed once her hide was out of view. She found herself on the deck still with humans walking about. Figuring there was no way out of this gigantic prison Aztec sat down with a huff. She didn't want to go back by the dogs, but she also wanted to avoid any close encounters with an angry human.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2013, 08:39:11 pm »
(Not meaning to be rude, but the amount of strays aboard is pretty much unrealistic. <:/)
Bluestone

A great amount of shoving and pushing greeted Susana as she shuffled forwards on the platform, her head struggling to look above the sea of hair to find a glimpse of black spots from the body of her beloved pet, returning from quarantine for his check-up. She huffed and allowed the people to drift her onto the ship. The pushing and shoving soon stopped and the crowed thinned out as they boarded the Titanic. Susana paused, mouth open as she gazed up at the tall ceiling and the beautiful large staircase. A loud yelp caught her attention and she quickly looked to her right. She saw Bluestone, glaring up at a man whom had accidently trodden on his paw. She saw his lip slowly raise above his pearly teeth, but Susana quickly rushed over and pulled the Dalmatian away from the man, whom was apologising franticly for stepping on the dog's paw. "It's fine, it's fine" Susana said as Bluestone came to his senses. "Oh yes terribly sorry old chap, I have no idea what came over me. One should never raise his lip when being in dire pain" The Dalmatian mocked before returning to his normal cockneyish voice to say "Posh arse."

A few minuets later, Susana and Bluestone had climbed the main staircase, veered to the left on the second level and begun to walk down a large corridor with lots of numbered doors in golden writing. Susana pulled out a key in her over coat that she had received before boarding the platform. The key ring on the key read, also in Golden numbers '108'. Susana looked back up and checked the door numbers. 106, 107, 108...108! Susana grinned and walked over to the door, inserting the key into the lock and turning it. Bluestone trotted over to his mistresses heels and sat, looking into the room as Susana opened the door. It was...and upgrade from his Mistresses room back home, true, but Bluestone could not help but think that the 'Posh ones', as he called them, where dining in absolute luxury, just because of the money. Bluestone exhaled heavily and entered the room, which definitely smelt fresher than he had expected for the middle class. Susana removed her coat and placed it on a stool next to a dresser. She turned her head towards the double bed with fresh, cream linen  and fluffy red pillows and cushions. She slipped off her foot-aching high heels and ran towards the bed, jumping onto the bed and laying spread eagle on the comfy duvet. Bluestone franticly wagged his curved tail and barked loudly, joining his mistress on the bed and rolling over whilst she rubbed his cheeks with her hands whilst she laughed. Perhaps this trip would not be a such a waste of time as he had first thought...

Dooooooooood.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2013, 09:39:21 pm »
((Well I guess I could make Indie as a 'Middle Class' instead of a stray to even things out? But I'll also be changing her app etc))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.