Author Topic: Them Fonts and Font Colors  (Read 4920 times)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Them Fonts and Font Colors
« on: December 22, 2013, 10:24:49 pm »
Ya'll know what I'm talking about, the Font sizes, colors and styles that people use.

Tell these floofy people which is you're favorite and why.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Them Fonts and Font Colors
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 10:34:56 pm »
Not really certain why I started writing like this. Maybe was just fond of the style..? I may never know.

Color
I use the color white because this color reminds me of the light of stars, hence Stargazer.

Font
I was very fond of the Times New Roman font ever since my school has started letting us use the computers. For most school related things we're also required to use this font. So, maybe I'm just used to this? I am not sure.

Style
My overall style includes center format, times new roman font, and white text. This is what makes up my writing style. Like I said before, not sure why I like it. I just felt like it fit me.
Interesting topic you have here. Now I'll be eager to learn why everyone writes like they do, Ehah.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 10:36:29 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 11:04:29 pm »
Hmm... I never really had a reason why I did things like this o3o

Color
I like the color white, it stands out against the black background and I like things that stand out! When I first joined FeralHeart I used maroon coloring for some reason o3o

Font
I like Vijaya because it's not the cursive that you can't read but it makes it look prettier and fancier (FANCY!!!!) and it just makes me feel unique because not a lot of people use that font :c

Style
My "style" would be center aligning, with a size of 12pts, Vijaya font and the color white. I don't plan on changing that anytime soon!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 11:24:27 pm »
Color
I use the color of light grey because light grey is probably my second from favorite color. I don't use the hue of my favorite color because it's far too dark to possibly read without having to strain your eyes. Makes reading my posts easier and less of a hassle on the reader's vision.

Font
I use the font Times New Roman basically the same reason Ms. Starry uses it.
I was very fond of the Times New Roman font ever since my school has started letting us use the computers. For most school related things we're also required to use this font. So, maybe I'm just used to this? I am not sure.
Style
My style would be center alignment with a light grey hue and Times New Roman font.

Interesting discussion you've thought up here. I too am rather interested in other individuals' styles and why they prefer to type like they do. Ehheh, certainly sparks my curiosity.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 11:26:06 pm by Vespian »
gone

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 11:58:18 pm »
Hmm, quite interesting!

Color
I use red mainly because of my "demonic" preferences. 'Nuff said.

Font
I like Verdana because it makes things nice and clear, slightly bolded but not too much. mostlyoutofhabit

Style
I use centered only, just because I find it easier to read and scan through./size]
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 03:04:20 am »
In my posts with fonts and colors:

Color - I use the lime green color because is stands out from the black background. I was going to have a light blue or white hue, but I since I mostly posted in a light green color, I allowed it to stick.

Font - I used to use Verdana and Times New Roman, but I decided to use a font I didn't often use. So, I chose a font called, "Century," it's a bit between Times New Roman and Georgia, but not entirely and I liked it. Thus, it stayed.

Style - I don't really have a solid style. I often post in varied ways being from centered, listed, included a small image, ect. Whatever I think would be appropriate for the topic.   
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 03:21:47 am »
Font
I don't really write in fonts to be honest, only the default, but I sometimes write in Tahama..don't really know why. ;v; I stopped because I got too lazy to write it out.

Color
For some reason I switched from beige to grey. I guess you could say I am picky, however I stayed with grey. Supposingly it is easy to read since it is not too bright or too dark? /o\

Style
Grey and regular font (or no font). For roleplaying I usually use silver, however on other occasions I will use tan, grey, or khaki.

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 11:46:16 am »
I never use them, there is no point in them unless you're trying to do a guide.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 05:50:39 am »
Font
I lean towards the defalt font due to the fact it may take a bit longer to post. I am considering using either New Times Roman or another similar to that because I was always quite fond of the font. Heh, might as well try it here.

Color
I've always been fond of bluish-green hues. I'm not to sure why, but I've always found them quite intriguing and mystifying. Maybe it's just me. Heh. c: I also use white when seperating a section or making a post easier to locate. As you see above. It's better than having sentences in a huge turmoil.

Style
My overall 'style' would have to be teal and white colored text, no font (Which I am thinking of changing). I also center my text to make it clean and neat.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 06:32:08 am »
Color

Simply because I started to get used to the color itself and clinging to typing it in at first because it has become my style sort of and it's simply a beautiful color. Not sure why, it just fits me, I think of it as.

Font

I don't use any font because I'm actually just too lazy to type it in at first and usually just like to stick with typing the cyan code at first, since it's effortlessly just typed in while a font... nah. I'll just stick with the default one.

Style

I'm not sure why I tend to use crimson and cyan like that a lot, but I do believe they are both beautiful colors that are unique and something I like to use as my style. No other code is added other than the cyan color one mainly because well... I don't really want to go over the stress of typing every post with something I probably won't get used to very well, eh? I don't know. I guess my style is just my style and I'm sticking with that. c:

Now, I shall stop rambling before I bore and confuse you to death.~ c: