Author Topic: ~Warning~ Experiment 12  (Read 1751 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
~Warning~ Experiment 12
« on: December 23, 2013, 06:10:30 pm »
12/15/13

A warning to all of the animals in the Fluorite Plains! A strange creature wonders along the shores waiting for its next victim. We believe we got some close photo footage of this creature early today. But it seems that it was looking for a quick target. We got some footage of this creature killing a lioness, but not only that, we got him washed up on shore thinking he was dead. If you see this strange creature, call The Feral Squad at once so they can dispose of this creature, and possibly do some research on were this creature came from, and how it came to be in this world. As more info comes in,this newspaper article will continue...
Thank You~

12/20/13

The Basics

The creator of this strange creature was caught earlier today in a testing factory by the TFS(The Feral Squad). They asked MoonGlow133(This cats name) basic questions like the creatures name,its gender,anything basic. Luckily, she answered with full responses to the TFS. They are nicely letting us use this information.
Name- Not yet named
Experiment Number- 12
Gender- Male
Age- About 4 months.

The creator of this creature also said it is not a very dangerous creature, but she suspects that the creature got alarmed by the lioness and killed her by mistake. The TFS said in the future they will ask more questions to the creator but for now, she will remain in prison for animal testing.

12/20/13

Appearance

During the night, reporters went looking for the creature in the Plains. It turns out he was actually a really nice experiment and they agreed about what the creator said about the experiment earlier that day, that he was just frightened by the lioness and killed her by mistake. Now the appearance of the creature is simple. He has a black mane and a grey pelt covered with blue markings. He has teal eyes and a blue nose, the same color as his markings. And last, he has a wolf like tail.

12/24/13

Personality

After a few days of studying this creature. It is safe to say that it will be aloud to stay in this world with no harm done to anyone. But if you do see this creature, we want you to be aware of how it acts so.. His personality. Listen closely to what we are about to tell you.
This creature is very friendly and playful. He loves every kind of creature except when you make a fast approach. Like before, he will attack if you make a fast approach like we are thinking that lioness did before. He is a lovable creature yes indeed, but the TFS advises you not to try and train him to be a house pet or anything that's like a pet, the TFS wants this creature to live in the wild happily. Now its safe to say, that I hope this creature has a very, Merry Christmas!

Well, that's a wrap for this newspaper article... Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 09:33:23 pm by Dragonsgorawr »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: ~Warning~ Experiment 12
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 06:10:54 pm »
To see the preset in game click here ----------------> http://www.mediafire.com/download/kx7lzi59iiz2e74/Dogsgorawr_1.fhp
(Preset credit goes to MoonGlow133)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 06:31:18 pm by Dragonsgorawr »

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 06:29:34 pm »
Interesting character you have here. Very creative. I do believe while I was F3ing around I saw him the other day.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 06:33:22 pm »
Interesting character you have here. Very creative. I do believe while I was F3ing around I saw him the other day.
Thank you  ;) Though, I am still trying to figure out the basics of the character like what the name should be,powers if he has any,and all of that stuff.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 09:00:19 pm »
Updated with every bit of information ^-^!

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 09:12:58 pm »
Absolutely amazing character design. I love it! Very creative. Hope yew have an update soon.~

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 10:22:55 pm »
Absolutely amazing character design. I love it! Very creative. Hope yew have an update soon.~
Thanks! :3 He's actually my new favorite character. ^-^