Author Topic: Least favorite thing about Warrior Cat RPS?  (Read 17043 times)

Offline lauren2001lo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Least favorite thing about Warrior Cat RPS?
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2013, 09:16:33 pm »
As much as i love WC Rp's, I have to agree that powerplay is annoying, so many in the clans that I join do so.
Also, some just age too quickly, once, I was an apprentise and i joined a clan at the age of 7 moons. During one FH day I had a single training session then became a warrior, At 7 moons? As much as I hate having to wait days to age, ageing up in one day is too fast for me.

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2013, 09:36:37 pm »

When they capitalize the second part of their last name. It bothers me very much.

Now hold yer' Feral Horses right then and there, I have to disagree on this one.

I don't think its annoying, heck, I do it Myself, and its just the way they write down the name.
Nothing wrong or annoying about it.

As Anuik said, I don't like it because it's not in the books, and it just annoys me. This thread, (also said by Anuik) is an opinion thread where it's pretty okay to say what we think. I just dont like it because Bluestar, is in fact, one word and one name, instead of BlueStar, which to me looks more like two words mashed together.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2014, 06:11:59 pm »

When they capitalize the second part of their last name. It bothers me very much.

Now hold yer' Feral Horses right then and there, I have to disagree on this one.

I don't think its annoying, heck, I do it Myself, and its just the way they write down the name.
Nothing wrong or annoying about it.

As Anuik said, I don't like it because it's not in the books, and it just annoys me. This thread, (also said by Anuik) is an opinion thread where it's pretty okay to say what we think. I just dont like it because Bluestar, is in fact, one word and one name, instead of BlueStar, which to me looks more like two words mashed together.

As I was expressing my own.
I was saying I disagreed with the Opinion, and stated why I didn't.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline PartyyRockinn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • stay hungry
    • littlelavi
    • lvstbites
    • satansoffspring
    • amitycakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2014, 08:25:40 am »
I quit warrior rps because it seems they're really... repetitive. If you jump around rps like I do (because of crazy inactivity) you notice that most the rps are the same stuff. Plus I always found it hard for other players to start associating with you if youre new.
FH Username: PartyyRockinn
Sig by SHRINES on dA
Icon by prospecte on dA

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2014, 02:20:44 pm »
I quit warrior rps because it seems they're really... repetitive. If you jump around rps like I do (because of crazy inactivity) you notice that most the rps are the same stuff. Plus I always found it hard for other players to start associating with you if youre new.

I have to agree that they are quite repetitive.
But the problem is, that when a unique one comes out, everyone's all like,
"EWWW OMG NO ONE WANTS THAT! WE WANT THOSE LAME, CLICHE ONES THAT FOLLOW THE SAME PLOT ALL THE TIME!"
Thatisnotwhattheyreallysaidbutthat'saclosetranslation.

FOR EXAMPLE:
CoDM (Cats of Dragon Mountain) was my old WC RP where the cats could become dragons because that's just cool.
Almost no one joined, due to 'un-book-relatedness' or 'not being realistic enough'.

Doesn't 'realistic' mean that there's no talk, 100% realistic actions and such? >.<
It just confuses me.

I think what I just said applies to every type of RP, though.
Not by the books?
LEAVE NOW.

Not 'realistic' enough?
LEAVE NOW.

Kinda not fair to those of us who like to break the Cliche wall.
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline PartyyRockinn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • stay hungry
    • littlelavi
    • lvstbites
    • satansoffspring
    • amitycakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2014, 07:26:32 pm »

I have to agree that they are quite repetitive.
But the problem is, that when a unique one comes out, everyone's all like,
"EWWW OMG NO ONE WANTS THAT! WE WANT THOSE LAME, CLICHE ONES THAT FOLLOW THE SAME PLOT ALL THE TIME!"
Thatisnotwhattheyreallysaidbutthat'saclosetranslation.

FOR EXAMPLE:
CoDM (Cats of Dragon Mountain) was my old WC RP where the cats could become dragons because that's just cool.
Almost no one joined, due to 'un-book-relatedness' or 'not being realistic enough'.

Doesn't 'realistic' mean that there's no talk, 100% realistic actions and such? >.<
It just confuses me.

I think what I just said applies to every type of RP, though.
Not by the books?
LEAVE NOW.

Not 'realistic' enough?
LEAVE NOW.

Kinda not fair to those of us who like to break the Cliche wall.

I completely agree! The different cool ones never get any attention, it's so annoying.
FH Username: PartyyRockinn
Sig by SHRINES on dA
Icon by prospecte on dA

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2014, 08:37:32 pm »
I hate how most cats these days are the maximum size and how they powerplay. >.>
Farewell everyone<3

Sir Equius

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2014, 03:37:11 am »

I hate how most cats these days are the maximum size and how they powerplay. >.>

D--> I think a big majority of us can agree to those. I've joined many clan roleplays, and they all seem to have the same plot as the last. I've made some warrior characters that aren't the traditional "strong warrior" type. In fact, my latest character is a scrawny little paranoid freak. The clan he's in right now have some mixed opinions about him. Some have treated him like he isnt' even a "realistic" warrior since he's scrawny and whimpy. I would rather play the scrawny whimp than the allmighty powerplaying warrior any day!

D-->This may be a bit off subject, but I think it's relavent. I can finally see how Warrior roleplayers get such a bad reputation from the rest of the community. A bunch of people out in the game seem to think all Warrior roleplayers are the same; powerplayers, godmodders, etc, and pretty much see them as unwelcome pests. I logged on as my character Possumwhisker, who I left in a random place out in Flourite Plains, and this is what happened.

D--> In the words of Rodney Dangerfield, "No respect. No respect at all." And the funny thing is, those people who said that to Possumwhisker are people I used to be best friends with on another account. We would have such fun roleplays together in the past before I got busy with real life. I used to think they were cool and fun to be around.... not any more, sadly.
D--> Btw is that incident their reportable, or not really?

« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 04:31:55 am by Sir Equius »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2014, 04:00:20 am »
Well, I like to Rp as a WC, but it always annoyis me, when you recruite, a user join's and his an app but the size of a teen lion, and you are just tiny. O_______O
They all PP, GM, IH, IK. It just annoyis me.

PP - Power Play.
GM - God-Moding.
IH- Instant-Hiting.
IK - Instant Kick.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2014, 01:54:28 pm »
I've posted so much on this thread... XD

Anyways, I know this for a fact, and I mentioned it in my first post.

The ubber-tiny warriors of today.

Well, I like to Rp as a WC, but it always annoyis me, when you recruite, a user join's and his an app but the size of a teen lion, and you are just tiny. O_______O
They all PP, GM, IH, IK. It just annoyis me.

PP - Power Play.
GM - God-Moding.
IH- Instant-Hiting.
IK - Instant Kick.

That size, the lion-sized app?
While that IS extreme, that's how large warriors used to be. OVER the mid-way. OMG IT'S HORRID!
No, it's not.

It let kits seem like kits, apprentices not the same size as their mentors or around that size, and warriors not at the ankles of a fox.

But, the reason this annoys me at the moment isn't the fact that the old sizes let me have more room to customize,
but that people who BREAK it and try to get back that old size do it in either the
wrong way
or
rage way.

Wrong Way?
Making a 'small' she cat that's larger then a slightly-large tom. e.o
I was in a mapless clan with my friend, and the leader was about a head taller then my tom.
And she raged at me when I pointed it out.

Rage Way?
Kinda the last line of my other one, but a lot different.
It's like those random bickers that spawn at CP about recruiting 'rights'.
They start to fight over it, and then all that happens is getting blocked and people attempted to report people for saying their honest opinion.

I will admit, I have done both at one point. XD
I normally end up getting blocked for both, either because I joined the argument or had my tom "WAY too large to be a normal cat. You must be a leopard or something, and I'm not letting you join. >:l Not scram before I block you."
No joke, I was told that before.
Trans, gay, and ready to play