Author Topic: Messing Textures/Invisible Items  (Read 1155 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Messing Textures/Invisible Items
« on: December 24, 2013, 04:46:30 am »
Gah, posting a help thread makings me feel new again. But anyway, I downloaded the Pawsome Item Pack V4 the other day and it seemed all nice and dandy. But a multitude of items are either missing textures, or invisible all together. Now, these are the things I've tried:

- Making sure I've placed the item.cfg in the correct location
- Re installing the items

So, any suggestions?

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Messing Textures/Invisible Items
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 04:55:51 am »
Personally, I don't believe there's anything generally wrong on your end of the problem Ms. Starry. My assumption is the creators of said pack hasn't provided the item itself or an item's texture in the download as I've witnessed this happening with various item packs. It could be a glitch on their end or it could be they got lazy and decided not to do or texture a particular item in the long run. I could be wrong but again, I don't believe there's nothing wrong that you did but instead the problem originates from the creators.
gone

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 04:57:55 am »
Personally, I don't believe there's anything generally wrong on your end of the problem Ms. Starry. My assumption is the creators of said pack hasn't provided the item itself or an item's texture in the download as I've witnessed this happening with various item packs. It could be a glitch on their end or it could be they got lazy and decided not to do or texture a particular item in the long run. I could be wrong but again, I don't believe there's nothing wrong that you did but instead the problem originates from the creators.

Ah, okay Vesp. I suppose that could be the case. On the bad note I won't be able to use those items that I wanted to. Oh well, thank you.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Strong_At_Heart

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 02:32:00 pm »
Have you tried emptying your media file items are stored in (it sounds dumb but I've known it to workz) and then placing everything, Including the new items, back inside?