Author Topic: Umm... Is it me only?  (Read 2970 times)

Offline kyaleu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Umm... Is it me only?
« on: December 24, 2013, 11:07:53 pm »
Hey there guys! :3
I have a weird problem...
Well, I just got a new laptop for Christmas /Yey^_^/. Okay. I downloaded FH, everything is excellent :3 /No,It'sNotCrashing:D/. I have a few accounts. One of them is .Insanity. I logged in using .Insanity. with no problems. I started playing with one of my characters, I went roleplaying and... I can't type this sign: '
But that's not all.
After logging in using my account .Insanity., I logged off to try this one, which is ~TrueWolfHeart~. And guess what? It doesn't let me type this sign  ~. In order to type these signs and probably a few other, I have to change language. But all of you floofs know that when you change languages, game crashes. It did crash a few times each time when I was trying to type these signs.

Uhm... Some help, please?
"Don't do anything that one day you will want to forget.
God can forgive you, but He can't make you forget."

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Umm... Is it me only?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 11:59:06 pm »
Hm, interesting. I would think it would allow you to type '~' because it is in my own user. Do you think you could try resetting your account with the 'User Panel'? That could help. If it doesn't then maybe you'll have to resort to deleting your account and getting a new one. Sorry Hun, that's all I can think of at the moment. Maybe other floofies will have some more ideas.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 12:10:35 am »
Same thing happened with me and '/'. I reinstalled FH one day, and when ever I typed '/' it'd derp FH.  The best ya' can is reinstall the game, but save any presets or maps.

Offline kyaleu

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 12:25:54 am »
Thank you both for answers. Yep, I reinstalled FH, but still nothing. Shall I explain better? Well... My laptop has Windows 7... And when I type any of these signs: ' ; " ; ~ and etc., it leaves only free space, you know. Maybe this helped a bit for more suggestions?

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 12:44:20 am »
Thank you both for answers. Yep, I reinstalled FH, but still nothing. Shall I explain better? Well... My laptop has Windows 7... And when I type any of these signs: ' ; " ; ~ and etc., it leaves only free space, you know. Maybe this helped a bit for more suggestions?

o-o I'm afraid I'm not to sure what could be causing it to do that. I'd normally say just to stay away from those buttons, but those ones are important. -Drags smarter person over- o^o

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 12:50:42 am »
I have the same thing. I have yet to discover something that'd work.

The best thing that you could do is to get another account, or just leave it alone. untilyougetanewcomputer

Someone else have an idea..?
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2013, 12:53:58 am »
What version of FeralHeart did you download 'hun? Did you download the patch or the setup?

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2013, 12:58:58 am »
What version of FeralHeart did you download 'hun? Did you download the patch or the setup?
I'm not sure if that would matter at this point. o-o Maybe PM a mod about this... This is a very strange problem indeed. Maybe try changing your rendering system? Then again, if it's different button on different accounts, I don't think FH it's self would be the issue. I'd wait for the registration to open and just make a new account. If you truly don't want a new account, defiantly PM a mod.   

Offline kyaleu

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2013, 01:01:33 am »
I have the same thing. I have yet to discover something that'd work.

The best thing that you could do is to get another account, or just leave it alone. untilyougetanewcomputer

Someone else have an idea..?
Interesting... It's not only me. This seems to remain a mystery e.e Lol.

I downloaded the original game, the setup. Not the patch.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2013, 01:03:05 am »
I've personally never heard nor experienced anything like this. Thus, the best I can tell you to do would be either wait for the registrations to open up and set up another account or private message a staff member and see if they have any advice for ye', like the others have suggested before me. It is they who knows the game the best after all.
T'is unfortunate to hear of your misfortune and I hope you find the solution soon. This is indeed quite odd.
gone