Author Topic: Trixxy's Special Characters!  (Read 4680 times)

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Trixxy's Special Characters!
« on: December 25, 2013, 07:16:46 am »
Welcome to my list of important characters that I have made~ These do not include those from specific Roleplays (R'emath, Kore and Remedyleaf). Instead these are demons/unique characters I have made for a specific reason! Let us begin:

Ianaria

Species: Rune Demon
Species Information: Rude Demons or Runies are very strange creatures! Their shape resembles a wolf and a domestic dog mix, but their fur does not. They have strange powers with a special rune symbol on their side showing what they can do. The rune symbol on Ianaria is a symbol for power and strength meaning she can be summoned by someone to give a young one, sick one or weak one more power and strength but only under one circumstance. If she does this the people who summoned her owe her the strongest newborn of their species so she can take it's power and continue on in life. If this deed is not done the Rune Demon will kill anyone related to or close to the one that summoned her including the one she gave power and strength.
History: Ianaria was born in the depths of Hell where all Rune Demons are born. Of course she did not have her symbol yet but it was slowly fading in. At the age of 10 years her red tipped tail was fully colored, this was a good sign. Not only to the symbols specify importance among those of a family group, color symbolizes dominance and red was the most dominant color there was. When she became 15 years old, her rear left paw turned red. She was almost there and it was crucial for her to be protected by the family group at the time. At age 27 both the tips of her ear were the same shade red. The family group was excited in 30-40 years from now, their child would have her symbol and move onto Earth. At the age of 42 she got her facial markings. One more step to go and she would leave her breeding parents and set off. Finally at the age of 60 she got her symbol. At that point Ianaria had pushed away her parents so that the chase off would not be that hard. When her symbol came in, her parents went from proud to protective and nipped at their daughter's throat and stomach. The youngster ran away and made her way to Earth. Now she is granting her power and taking the power from newborns and it is an easy life.

Lordanenth

Species: Fox
History: Lordanenth was born in a family of three and of course foxes don't live together for long so at a young age, him and his two sisters left. He was quick to ditch the concomitant females and make his way around the area on his own. He had always preferred loneliness and when he met other males and females of any creature he would nod a hello, maybe talk for a bit then be on his way. The young fox has always hated the company of others as it was just another mouth to feed and dead weight in his opinion. He does on the other hand wish to settle down sometime with a mate and enjoy his time watching litters come and go.

Polymus

Species: Forest Fox Spirit
Species Information: There is said to be many fox spirits all with different places to be. Polymus... Happens to be a forest fox. For most that reside in the jungle/forest/etc. their fur tends to be green in some way with yellow, amber, brown or green eyes. They rule over what they believe in and always look towards the future of life. They never take on a mate as they must spend eternity (until they die of sickness/battle/etc.) watching over their kingdom.
History: Polymus was born to a Sea Fox Spirit and a Volcano Fox Spirit. He was the only in his litter and was quite happy with that as his parents showed him undivided attention. At the age of two he was abandoned in a forest and all the creatures looked up to him. He has been ruling the forests for only two years now and he has a very long way to go.

Roid

Species: Domestic Cat
History: Roid was born with the same mother as Triari but a different father. He left his house hold to live with his older half sister in the wild. They travel together and make a lot of friends. They are both very happy and very adventurous felines and love talking to anyone! You can find one of them almost anywhere talking with someone of some kind of species. Big, small, tall, short, skinny, fat. They love them all!
Extra: Triari's half-brother.

Triari

Species: Domestic Cat
History: Triari was born two years before Roid with the perfect parents. When she was only three years old, her father died when he got hit by an SUV. Triari was devastated but found out her mother was expecting a litter from another male. When they were born, Triari only liked one of the kits. Roid. He was much like her, not in appearance but in personality. He looked a lot like their mother but Triari looked like an exact replica of her father. Triari enjoys telling Roid many different stories and things about everything!

Trix

Species: Caracal
History: Trix was born in captivity, she got the strange symbols tattooed on her when she was young and a special serum to change her eye color to dark purple. Besides that she is just a regular caracal. After staying in captivity for a while she escaped and wandered around the world for a while and has made many friends. You can see her in Fluorite Plains just chilling with friends or alone.

Will Be Adding More Soon!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 02:59:06 am by Trixxy »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Trixxy's Special Characters!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 07:35:10 am »
Interesting characters. I generally like Ms. Inaria and sir Lordanenth's pigmentations via color scheme. More so such interesting spirits, demons, and overall breeds that are original yet unique at the same time. I like your creativity Ms. as I can tell you put a great deal of time and effort in making this thread. However, I assure that it was indeed worth it. Great job, all in all.
gone

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 07:37:27 am »
Interesting characters. I generally like Ms. Inaria and sir Lordanenth's pigmentations via color scheme. More so such interesting spirits, demons, and overall breeds that are original yet unique at the same time. I like your creativity Ms. as I can tell you put a great deal of time and effort in making this thread. However, I assure that it was indeed worth it. Great job, all in all.

Thank you so much. Ianaria and Lordanenth took me a lot longer just to come up with how the characters looked. Thought everything did take a lot of effort and quite a bit of time. Again, thanks for your kind comment~

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 11:11:23 am »
Very unique character designs ^^ your characters are really interesting I enjoyed reading your  characters bio, it lets me to know more of them ^^

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 01:44:58 pm »
Lovely characters there dearie. I had fun reading their backgrounds. I also liked the color pallets that you used for each of them. They went well together~

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 06:45:39 pm »
Quite some spectacular charries yew have here! I absolutely love the patterns and color scheme.~

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2013, 08:30:40 pm »
Very unique character designs ^^ your characters are really interesting I enjoyed reading your  characters bio, it lets me to know more of them ^^
Thank you so much ^^

Lovely characters there dearie. I had fun reading their backgrounds. I also liked the color pallets that you used for each of them. They went well together~
Thanks, took a while to come up with the colors. c:

Quite some spectacular charries yew have here! I absolutely love the patterns and color scheme.~
Thank you! The patterns didn't take much, it was mostly colors~

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 03:00:33 am »
Updated~

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2014, 03:06:40 am »
You have some very unique character here Trixxy. I admire them. Very nice :)
Side account for Sigyn

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2014, 03:17:49 am »
Really cool characters trixxy!
pm for free art i need practice