Author Topic: Connected issues (not connecting)  (Read 922 times)

Offline dianaka1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Connected issues (not connecting)
« on: December 25, 2013, 08:41:00 pm »
I have some problems when i'm connecting to fh. I log in, i chose a character, I connect and... i find myself ( that happens in all fh maps) with no one around and no player apearing on chat as online ( like 773536 is online/arrived). What shall i do? i've allredy reinstall the game.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Connected issues (not connecting)
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 08:45:08 pm »
Ah, that's a very strange problem. Maybe check your internet connection and see...But I doubt that's the problem. Your computer may not be able to handle FH and all the users it occupies, so it may just not connect you with other people. Heh I'm nit positive but it could be one of the above problems.

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline dianaka1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Connected issues (not connecting)
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 08:53:34 pm »
well, i play this game for some years ( i think 3 or 2) and i didn't happened this to me. it happens for 1 or 2 mounths or so since i've installed windows 7 instead of win xp ( i had win xp before) at reinstallation. and i tought that if i put more memory it'll work ( and the pc was laggy too just from oppening the browswer, so i tought that might be the reason). ANd there is nothing diferent since it worked last time and now, exccepting the win 7 and ram memory.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 08:55:11 pm by Didy »