Author Topic: =- Rii's Souls -=  (Read 1306 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
=- Rii's Souls -=
« on: December 27, 2013, 05:41:56 pm »
This is a thread for my main characters. Enjoy!

? Ravyn Ayce ?

=- Female -= _ =- 3 Y/O -= _ =- OOC -=

Ravyn is naturally very calm and secluded, not letting too much gather on her mind. She enjoys chatting, rainy days and sleeping. Sometimes a screwball, but always admits defeat if she has too. Strong-willed, passionate, sympathetic, in one word, kind and warm.

ART

? Rimisa ?

=- Female -= _ =- 2 Y/O -= _ =- IC -=

Rimisa had been born to wealthy fox skulk on the edge of Fluorite plains, and was instantly the runt of the family. Eventually, she departed from her parents at an early age due to them catching a strange sickness. However, running away was not good enough. Rimisa quickly contracted a form of rabies and started off with her killing spree, eventually settling down as an assassin. She does assassinations and scouting missions for prides and packs in the area she lives in in exchange for food and shelter.

Even though she's coo-coo, Rim loves toying around with others and loves to talk. When she's not jumping of trees and snapping someones neck, she's most likely chatting it up with someone. Although her natural agression is hard to pass by, a small, vulnerable fox kit still sleeps inside her diseased heart.

? Talley ?

=- Female -= _ =- 4 Y/O -= _ =- IC -=

Talley was born along with her older brother the night her mother escaped her current pack.. Fending for herself, she wasn't able to treat the pups right and Tal's older brother died a year later. Distraught, the mother took her remaining pup to a nearby hunter's cabin who accepted the little pup as his own, teaching her to hunt wildlife along with his dogs. Some years later, an Indian raid on the little cabin resulted in Talley's master's death, and her being taken to the Indian camp to be taught the ways of their canines. Now, she's a roamer, joining packs here and there but never eventually stays.

PERSONALITY WIP.

? Ezhno ?

=- Male -= _ =- 2 Y/O -= _ =- IC & OOC -=

Ezhno doesn't remember his past, he knows he was a failed genetic experiment, but everything else is a blur.

PERSONALITY WIP.

Everything belongs to their respective owners. Do not retrace or copy.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 05:46:57 pm by Rii »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: =- Rii's Souls -=
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 08:52:24 pm »
Nice way of organizing this thread! ;v; Lol creative way of doing their names, gender, breed, etc.! Nice characters by the way^^

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 09:07:42 pm »
Very unique characters Ms. Rii. The design and color scheme of Ms. Talley certainly caught my eye. More so their personalities and backstories are quite ingenious.
gone

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 10:05:07 pm »
Thank you for the positive replies, Oreo & Vespian.

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 10:30:10 pm »
Your characters have wonderful designs .o. They look so unique, I've enjoyed reading their bio, It's fun to know them ^^

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^