Author Topic: .: Dragons of Glynder :. [Lit][Mapped][Active]  (Read 3563 times)

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
.: Dragons of Glynder :. [Lit][Mapped][Active]
« on: December 28, 2013, 12:43:32 am »
.: Dragons of Glynder :.

Lit, Active, Mapped, Sited, Plotted Dragon RP.
http://dragons-of-glynder.webs.com/

Glynder: A world of peace, beauty, and mythical beasts. But the ones who rule it are the dragons. These monstrous beings ruled the land for generations, and for generations onward. They haven't fought a war since the beginning of their clan, the Clan of Peace as they called themselves. But to the creates around, they were the Dragons of Glynder. And that they stay.
The dragons, though, never altered their surrounds other then to build their temple and to create their small dens. They never once wished to diminish the beauty of their world. While the beasts may of tampered with their areas, the world stay as it did.
Over time, the dragons began to dwindle, and a small group of them was left. Many dragons had left over time, due to both being uninterested, and not liking the current leader. The leader, Anahi, began to let in loner dragons, adding to their numbers.

Current Plot

After some settlement, the group has once again moved to a much larger area of Glynder. This area seems to be perfect in every way: Water, forests, dens.... What could it lack? The group of dragons is now aiming to settle and stay in this area.

Rules

1. Do not bring IC drama to OOC. Though your character may hate the character, no need to hate the person.
2. You can swear, but no not take it over the top.
3. Have fun
4. A 2 character max. 3 for Mods, and 4 for admins. And just because you can, doesn't mean you need to. All of them must be active.
5. Be active. No one-time joinings.
6. Report bad behavior to an admin or mod if they aren't around.
7. No powerplaying, godmodding, or any of that.
8. Low-Medium gore. Just don't over-do it and go detail by detail.
9. Mating is allowed, just do it away from us.
10. We have no main day to be on, so drop by anytime.
11. We are literate. No -Runs around- or "Hi Bob!" as a post.
12. Go ahead, duel, spar, and challenge each other. Just try not to kill.
13. Yes, we have prophecies like WC. We are dragons, we are awesome. But no "Anahi will save the world from a bunch of Unicorns" stuff. First, you must get it passed by admins, and you have to make it riddle-ish.
14. Betrayal can lead to being exiled, loss of rank, or even death.
15. You cannot be related to any dragons in the past, unless given permission.
16. We try not to have cross-elements. But, if you must, please ask.
17. There are no humans on Glynder.
18. Mythical creatures live on Glynder (Unicorns, Fairies, Manticores, ect.)
19. There are NO Earth creatures on Glynder. There may be shark-like, squirrel-like, or fish-like creatures, but no perfects. We might have purple squirrels, but no dark brown ones.

Please, if you are going to join, please try and have Mass Markings. Many of us use it.

Map

We are using a full map now. HOWEVER: It's version 0.3, it's not even finished. There is just so much to do, I published it now. On the site.

Ranks
Leader- The leader of the group. They are in charge of everyone that joins, and also in charge of big events and punishments. Often hang out with the Shamans/Healers, and Leads.
Heir- The heir(s) to the leader's rank. This can be the leader's hatchlings, or a leader-appointed dragon.
Shaman- Lead healer. They take care of the most serious wounds, train the young ones, and are the most likely to get messages in their sleep (prophecies and such).
Arytiss- Lead warrior. In charge of fighting commands, leading dangerous missions, and often protecting the Leader.
Ikn- Lead Scout. In charge of all scouts. Often leads long missions, scouts for places to keep things, and for safe places to stay. Also used as a spy.
Healers- The main healers. Under command of the Shaman. Heal minor wounds, and do most herb collecting.
Warriors- The fighters. They often fight dangerous creatures and like to spar with each other. Most common rank.
Scouts- The lookouts. They scan the area for creatures and dens. Do most of the hunting.
Young- The newly hatched to the year old. They often stick near their mothers.

Breeds

Air
Arcane - Rare
Earth
Fire
Ice
Light
Poison
Shadow
Storm
Water

Will add more details later.

Application:
Code: [Select]
Name:
Username:
Element/Breed:
Personality:
History:
RP Sample:
Other:

Personality, History, and Other are optional.

LEADER
Anahi
ARYTISS
Froz
SHAMAN
None
IKN
None
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 02:08:43 pm by Oceanwave »
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
Re: .: Dragons of Glynder :. [Lit][Mapped][Active]
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 12:38:57 am »
Bump?

Offline Aenderi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 06:26:49 pm »
Is it okay that Ketma's not a dragon? If not, I'll make a dragon.

Name: Ketma
Username: amelia(not my real name!)
Apperance: O_O uh, let's see... :I hmm, she is somewhat tall with grey overcoat and lighter grey underbelly, she has sapphire eyes and xaph horns. The snake on her tail is a defense to frighten off any preditors*
Element/Breed: Dragon/wolf/thing i dunno :I she can't fly. Arcane OR Light
Personality: She's shy and always willing to help and quite the worrywart. She doesn't like rules that disagree with her opinions, but she's still a very obidient* young dragon/wolf/thing.
History: Her father died in battle, not without pride and bravery. Her mother is a dragoness, her father a wolf. She never knew him, but it's okay! He comes to her in dreams, rarely.
RP Sample: Ketma paced back and forth to the east and west sides of her den.When will mum be back? She thought. Her stomach growled at her,'I'm hungry!' it cried. 'Feed me or starve!' She lay down in her soft bedding of feathers and moss. She then heard the flapping of large wings. "Mummy!" she shouted gleefully. "Hello, my sweet." Her mother greeted her. She dropped a large doe on the cave floor and motioned for her to join in lunch.
Other: I can make a dragon if you like.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 06:37:26 pm by amelia »
calling me UGLY won't make you PRETTY
calling me STUPID won't make you SMART
calling me NOOB won't make you AN EXPERT
calling me CHILDISH won't make you MATURE
calling me LAZY won't make you ACTIVE
calling me LOSER won't make you COOL

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 07:51:58 pm »
You're OK!
Message me in-game when you can.
The username's: wizardmymom

Offline Aenderi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 09:02:07 pm »
I'm aenderi btw ;)
calling me UGLY won't make you PRETTY
calling me STUPID won't make you SMART
calling me NOOB won't make you AN EXPERT
calling me CHILDISH won't make you MATURE
calling me LAZY won't make you ACTIVE
calling me LOSER won't make you COOL

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 03:47:20 pm »
Since I RP my shadow dragon in game and I RP with you often do I need to fill out and application x3?

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 07:32:27 pm »
Nope. XD
This is just for the random forum peeps.

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 02:09:04 pm »
Bump?

Also: Updated the main post.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 01:21:45 am »
Ohh, seems interesting. ;0 I love roleplaying dragons.

Name: Kikioko
Username: Kikiorylandia
Apperance: Kiko is a dark purple dragoness with teal eyes. She has white striped markings on her face, legs, and tail.
Element/Breed: Plasma/lightning (I didn't see it on the list, I hope you don't mind me being this. If not, I can choose something else. c:)
Personality: After the loss of her mother, Kiko became the serious type. She rarely jokes around anymore and has totally lost her hatchling-like side. She is, however, as sweet as she can be and will stay loyal to her loved ones. She is brave in almost any situation and can be pretty cunning. Once she falls in love with a male dragon, Kiko will be the flirty type.
History: Kiko has had an unbelievable bond with her mother from the start. This was mostly because her father wasn't around much and her siblings had died as eggs. She and her mother used to everything together as she was growing up, and they became more of friends than mother and daughter. At a pre-teen age her father flew off and never returned. Kiko still doesn't know if he's dead of alive to this day. This also brought the dragoness even closer to her mother. However, in her late teen years Kiko's mother sadly passed. Even if she still loves her mother and would give up anything to have her back, somehow she became serious. In memory of her mother, Kikioko still wears her gold heart necklace to this day. (A random necklace that Kiko's mother always wore, that I was too lazy to mention. xD)
RP Sample: Can I pm this to you instead? (If you'd prefer me to post it here that's fine.)
Other: If you could send me some screenies of your WIP map, I'd love to see (and maybe even critique) it.
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2014, 01:53:07 am »
Very nice so far!
To answer everything: