Author Topic: Ask the Not Very Decisive Person Questions!  (Read 51122 times)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Ask the Steven Universe Obsesser!
« Reply #130 on: August 30, 2015, 10:37:04 pm »
Oh goodness... XD

Pardon me for so many words and stuff.
It's a normal day in a pizzeria and I kinda started just where Bonnie is playing his guitar for the kids. (Also, for some reason of random logic, I kinda thought it as if it was like how some people draw them like humans... o-O' Yeah, me and my great o' stupid plans...) So anyways, it's around closing and APS (I guess my character... Which is a wolf... And surprisingly not a bird o-O') and Bonnie go back stage, to find two workers talking... They hear some voices calling for help and it sounds like the others, but then (This sounds dumb already :/ ) they get attacked by the two workers and end up waking up later, (This is the saddest part when they get scrapped) so yeah, pretty much what happened to the old animatronics in fNAF 2... Who knows how long passes and APS wakes up in what seems to be a truck (Which is heading to the new pizzeria.) when she finds poor Bonnie, which is turned off... One of the toy animatronics begins to show up, and pretty much the very second APS meet him, she asks what happened. The toy explains that they are on a truck and that he is Bonnie, (Even though he is Toy Bonnie...) APS pretty much starts a fight up a fight. So, they begin all showing up, even Toy APS... So, finally, the truck stops after a long, who knows how many hours, of random fighting... They bring the toys and the old animatronics into a new pizzeria, and put the old ones in the parts and services. A little later, one of the workers puts a cute little owl looking animatronic in there, and she is saying that she wants out, and that she'd never tell the story again. But, the worker refuses to let her out, and APS asks what happened... She says her name is Snowy and that she was put in Kids Cove after Toy Foxy was taken apart, and that she was supposed to tell little stories and junk to the little kids, but ended up telling them to run away from this place because of the murders, so they caught her telling the story and put her in the room with Bonnie and APS. Bonnie asks how she knew about the story, and she says they she read is somewhere about how the murderer was found. APS, sitting confused, pretty much just watches as Bonnie is happy about the murderer being caught...

And so, that's as far as I got... Later, I hope to bring in more animatronics of my own- Even if I only have literately just three... (Snowy, Toy APS and Clover... And APS I guess.)

Sorry for the bad story, I just thought someone might have wanted to read it...

1: Did you read the story?

2: Did you like it?  ;D

3: How many errors did I make? o-O'
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 10:38:46 pm by Angelica Smith »

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2015, 12:24:21 pm »
Oh goodness... XD

Pardon me for so many words and stuff.
It's a normal day in a pizzeria and I kinda started just where Bonnie is playing his guitar for the kids. (Also, for some reason of random logic, I kinda thought it as if it was like how some people draw them like humans... o-O' Yeah, me and my great o' stupid plans...) So anyways, it's around closing and APS (I guess my character... Which is a wolf... And surprisingly not a bird o-O') and Bonnie go back stage, to find two workers talking... They hear some voices calling for help and it sounds like the others, but then (This sounds dumb already :/ ) they get attacked by the two workers and end up waking up later, (This is the saddest part when they get scrapped) so yeah, pretty much what happened to the old animatronics in fNAF 2... Who knows how long passes and APS wakes up in what seems to be a truck (Which is heading to the new pizzeria.) when she finds poor Bonnie, which is turned off... One of the toy animatronics begins to show up, and pretty much the very second APS meet him, she asks what happened. The toy explains that they are on a truck and that he is Bonnie, (Even though he is Toy Bonnie...) APS pretty much starts a fight up a fight. So, they begin all showing up, even Toy APS... So, finally, the truck stops after a long, who knows how many hours, of random fighting... They bring the toys and the old animatronics into a new pizzeria, and put the old ones in the parts and services. A little later, one of the workers puts a cute little owl looking animatronic in there, and she is saying that she wants out, and that she'd never tell the story again. But, the worker refuses to let her out, and APS asks what happened... She says her name is Snowy and that she was put in Kids Cove after Toy Foxy was taken apart, and that she was supposed to tell little stories and junk to the little kids, but ended up telling them to run away from this place because of the murders, so they caught her telling the story and put her in the room with Bonnie and APS. Bonnie asks how she knew about the story, and she says they she read is somewhere about how the murderer was found. APS, sitting confused, pretty much just watches as Bonnie is happy about the murderer being caught...

And so, that's as far as I got... Later, I hope to bring in more animatronics of my own- Even if I only have literately just three... (Snowy, Toy APS and Clover... And APS I guess.)

Sorry for the bad story, I just thought someone might have wanted to read it...

1: Did you read the story?

2: Did you like it?  ;D

3: How many errors did I make? o-O'

1. Yaaasss.

2. Yeah. 8D

3. Let's see..

1. in fNAF 2...

About 1 error.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2015, 10:39:50 pm »
Yeah, I was too lazy to modify that. It would be like I calmly say "Five" and then scream "NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S!"... xD

1: Why have I found most of the character (By most, I mean about 2-3.) really cute?

2: Did that kinda sound creepy?

3: Do you wanna melt a snooowmaan~?

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2015, 09:35:41 pm »
Yeah, I was too lazy to modify that. It would be like I calmly say "Five" and then scream "NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S!"... xD

1: Why have I found most of the character (By most, I mean about 2-3.) really cute?

2: Did that kinda sound creepy?

3: Do you wanna melt a snooowmaan~?

1. Why did I not understand that?

2. I don't know.

vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2015, 09:52:20 pm »
I mean most of my characters I've thought of in my story... xD

1: Wanna play Gmod?

2: Wanna play on a Zelda map? :D

3: Did you notice I said "Melt" instead of "Build" on 3?

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 05, 2015, 10:55:03 pm »
I mean most of my characters I've thought of in my story... xD

1: Wanna play Gmod?

2: Wanna play on a Zelda map? :D

3: Did you notice I said "Melt" instead of "Build" on 3?

1. I'm kinda tired today. DX I'm sick. But I'll see

2. /\
    ||

3. Yes.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 05, 2015, 11:00:57 pm »
1. What are your current thoughts in general?

2. What is the strangest noise you've ever made?

3. What is love?

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 05, 2015, 11:03:05 pm »
1. What are your current thoughts in general?

2. What is the strangest noise you've ever made?

3. What is love?

1. FOB Equestria is one of the best MLP reviewers.

2. I've made too many weird noises to know.

3. BABY IDK DON'T HURT ME
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 05, 2015, 11:04:29 pm »
4. How close have you been to an elk?

5. Why do you reply so fast?

6. Don't hurt me, no more~

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 06, 2015, 01:54:13 am »
4. How close have you been to an elk?

5. Why do you reply so fast?

6. Don't hurt me, no more~

1. Really close.

2. Because I'm sick and have nothing else better to do.

3. OK BBY
vanitas · he/they/it/fae