Author Topic: Not able to enter downloaded map?  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Twoface

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Noo
    • View Profile
Not able to enter downloaded map?
« on: January 02, 2014, 01:35:21 pm »
It's a map for a roleplay I've been planning for a long while and I really hope there's a way to solve this. ;3;
Everytime I enter the map, it gives me a bad token. After I enter the second time, it crashes while loading and closes Feralheart. The circle continioues on and on. xD
Other information: Map is pretty large, already deleted a few meshes but no result.
I'd be really thankful if someone knows a quick solution to this. ;u;

Koolwolfe

Re: Not able to enter downloaded map?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 03:09:12 pm »
Hi, there Twoface. I experienced this last night so I might be able to help. Just read this:
  • 1. Click your FH folder and open it. After this, click the map things.
  • Back? Wow, ok. Now drag all of it into the trash. Simply re download the map.

Still Not Working?
  • 1. Click your feralheart and delete it.
  • 2. Go to the download section on FH website, and then download it once again.

Hope this helped! +Floof.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 03:12:07 pm by Luceian »

Koolwolfe

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 03:10:28 pm »
Miss click. ))

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 04:40:47 pm »
First of all, lag is a huge problem especially if the map is very large and consisting of many meshes/particles. A simple solution of massive lag reduce is by going to your "Options>Video>Water Reflection and unchecking the box. While you're in the videos tab, make sure to turn your "View Distance" all the way down and restart your game.

If the problem persists, I do suggest redownloading the map once making sure all of its files have been deleted (if they aren't all deleted when redownloading, you must check Replace" when it asks you to)

Lag is the #1 reason for bad tokens and crashes so make sure it's out of the way as much as possible (particles cause much more lag than meshes do)

You are amazing <3