Author Topic: Feralheart crashes :/  (Read 3417 times)

Offline Croft

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart crashes :/
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2014, 11:33:09 pm »
It still crashes..even if I installed the original FH...this pisses me off so badly...

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2014, 12:34:48 am »
Where does it crash exactly? Before the title screen, at the title screen, or after the title screen? (After title screen means character selection, heading in-game, etc.)
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Croft

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2014, 12:41:16 am »
 at the title screen

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2014, 06:08:48 am »
At the title screen? So, after you enter your username and password does it crash then?
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Croft

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2014, 02:26:36 pm »
Yes it does,sometimes and it crashes again at the beginning of the game

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2014, 08:53:39 pm »
Oh well if the game crashes then it could be a problem with your username and password. Does your username and/or password have symbols like %,&,#, etc? If so, the game doesn't know what to do with these kinds of symbols so your best bet would to wait for registration to be open and make a new account. This time, try to stick with the alphabet and the numbers above the them. Good luck on your new account floof.
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Kibawolf26

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2014, 06:01:49 am »
Now I am having the same problem. And I tried EVERY solution you listed in this forum. Also, my username only has letters and numbers, nothing else.

As soon as I open the game, it comes up but its just a black screen, won't go to the main menu and is freezes my computer SO bad that the mouse vanishes and I can't even access my task manager to end the program, I end up having to do an emergency shut down by holding my processor button in.

I'm having the SAME issue as this user and nothing I do will work. And also, I had this game installed in this same computer only a little over a week ago and it worked fine.

I uninstalled because I was annoyed about being banned and figured I'd reinstall it later. If I had ever known it would have been this much of a headache...someone has to figure out what's wrong. PLEASE help!

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2014, 02:38:25 pm »
Now I am having the same problem. And I tried EVERY solution you listed in this forum. Also, my username only has letters and numbers, nothing else.

As soon as I open the game, it comes up but its just a black screen, won't go to the main menu and is freezes my computer SO bad that the mouse vanishes and I can't even access my task manager to end the program, I end up having to do an emergency shut down by holding my processor button in.

I'm having the SAME issue as this user and nothing I do will work. And also, I had this game installed in this same computer only a little over a week ago and it worked fine.

I uninstalled because I was annoyed about being banned and figured I'd reinstall it later. If I had ever known it would have been this much of a headache...someone has to figure out what's wrong. PLEASE help!
It's best to start a new topic in game help then posting in an older one since you're less likely to receive replies.