Author Topic: ..Head problems? navigation?  (Read 979 times)

Offline MrBlueSky

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
..Head problems? navigation?
« on: January 03, 2014, 04:48:21 pm »
The head of my character seems to not follow the cursor and stops me from looking around (I've tried pressingleft alt ,and all of the f numbers,theres not a problem there)
I can't really look around ,only straight ahead,and even if my character is running south,i cant see where its going,only forward.
Help?o_o I  havent played the game in a while but I never remember it being like this..

Also won't let me reset my home,its also not a problem with my computer as I've tried this on two computers and still the same problem

Offline MrBlueSky

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: ..Head problems? navigation?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 04:59:07 pm »
The head of my character seems to not follow the cursor and stops me from looking around (I've tried pressingleft alt ,and all of the f numbers,theres not a problem there)
I can't really look around ,only straight ahead,and even if my character is running south,i cant see where its going,only forward.
Help?o_o I  havent played the game in a while but I never remember it being like this..

Also won't let me reset my home,its also not a problem with my computer as I've tried this on two computers and still the same problem
[/s]

nevermind,fixed it by reinstalling  ^^'  sorry for inconvienience