Author Topic: My experiences and personally opinions on the game  (Read 2122 times)

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
My experiences and personally opinions on the game
« on: March 22, 2011, 10:08:41 pm »
Ok i never played impressive title first of all so i know nothing about it but i love feral hearts

Ok i really love the game istelf i mean you can clearly see the hard work put into it people should appreciate that the game is free instead of coplianing about every little thing.

I hate it when you go into a cave and when a pack comes they try and kick you out. i mean there are other caves. Plus i kept a tally for 3 weeks on how many times i got threatened to leave a cave the total was 71. If they would ask nicley i would be more then happy to leave but if they just demand you to leave you really shouldnt i mean why let them bully you out of a place they dont even own? seriously guys you dont have to be rude to others even if its your rp characters personality try showing a little more kindness to strangers maybe theyll be a good friend to you.

Ok whenever a mod comes on everyone goes nuts this is funny/annoying/obnoxious. personally i dont think the mods should reply to everyone unless its a important question because it disturbs other players and when everyone tries to talk it makes the game lag very bad( no offense to the mods out there)

Ok the dance moves rock i must say but about the buttswing? it needs more...idk energy you should have a low buttswing(like the curent one) or maybe a more energetic one thats faster and adds more hip movement yknow? If any of you have played spore there are some dance moves on there that i think would be cool to add if all possible.

One thing that nannoys me most...MATE BEGGERS!! i mean jeez its annoying... seriously to find a good mate you should get to know him/her and get to know them better then ask them. or maybe theyll ask you ;)   I know i love the mate i have and im very happy to have her(ParadiseManga13) aka my rosie~

I must say my favorite mod is MOD84 and MOD75 you guys rock

I personally think that we dont really need more animals to be but it would be cool yknow? like if you edit the wolf model a bit it could be a fox or a dog you gatta use your imagination.

Presets in game would be cool but due to bandwith its not possible at this time. but maybe if we got rid of the markings and color customizations we could have enough for everyone but...not everyone can edit pictures.

I do think the game needs better marking systems like maybe have multiple types of markings like have toeless socks and something else on the body but be able to make them different colors. maybe for eyes you could have a missing eye option.

GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Offline pilotpigeons

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: My experiences and personally opinions on the game
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 08:17:57 pm »
I agree with you Death. People over-react to really simple things. Like when a Mod enters, like you said. I REALLY hate it too when you enter a den and people go like "Get out. This is our den" If you want a private den, GO IN A PRIVATE MAP! In public maps, everyone has a right to where they want to go. Mate beggers I really don't get. By shouting "I NEED A MATE!!" Isn't really the best way to attract attention. You need to actually LOOK for someone, and get to know them. Same with insta-maters. Get to know the person instead of just meeting them and going "WE'RE MATES :D" The buttswing, alot of people take think it's completely off than what it actually is.. It's a dance people, period. I agree about the markings. I think it would be nice to change the marking color of each body part. Like the head marking one color, tail marking as another. so on. Well, if you think about how a fox looks you could make a fox. There are fox markings you can download. I think that's it. :D

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 11:40:59 pm »
This +Karma

The top half all is flat out common sense and people aren't using theirs in that area. Seriously...

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 01:07:44 am »
This +Karma

The top half all is flat out common sense and people aren't using theirs in that area. Seriously...

thank you ^^ i do have a more updated post if youd like to read that about my opinons and such
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 12:51:25 pm »
Indeed. I can't give you any karma since I already gave you some. x3

I have an experience with moderators and Members.
I was talking normaly in general, everyone seemed friendly to me, but then someone came along and ruined it, so naturally, I inforced the rules saying stop, and then all the trolls stop, everyone doing something they shouldn't stopped, they thought I was a moderator.
^It goes to show that everyone trys to hide what they are doing. I know who MOD75 is, but I won't tell out they're discuise. <3

I've always HATED the dancing, it makes me feel uncomfortible, especially the butt-swing, my sister saw it and started shouting at me, so I never really wanted to go back to Bonfire (buttswing centeral).

I love this topic, good job Deathy!
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 08:48:14 pm »
This +Karma

thank you ^^ i do have a more updated post if youd like to read that about my opinons and such

That'd be cool.

Offline cj2001

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
  • UNLEASH THE TROLL WITHIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 07:41:36 am »
Caves: YES. i hate it when people kick someone out for walking into a cave or when their different they baww their heads off DX
Mods: i totally agree. when ever a mod comes around and i have an important question its never answered due to the immesly annoying people who go crazy over a mods apperance.
buttswing: yea the butswing does need to be a little more exaturated.
mate begging: FINALY SOMEONE WHO ALSO IS PISSED ABOUT THE MATE BEGGARS. geez they gotta meet someone instead of doing that annoying crap. and they always say ''NEED''....NO...its want...theres a difference...a big one...
markings: yea the game does need better marking systems im not very impressed with the fact that all making colours have to be the same.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 07:45:37 am by casey »

~*~SEEMS LEGIT~*~

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 08:51:12 pm »
Eh, things like this'll happen, and they do happen everywhere.