Author Topic: ||Silvercreek Stables|| open&accepting  (Read 19291 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: ||Silvercreek Stables|| Rated-mature open&accepting
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2014, 03:51:09 am »
Question: Can Ara be newbie at the Stable's?))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2014, 04:58:08 am »
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 05:21:46 am by Trixxy »

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2014, 07:30:02 am »

Mickey-Quinn Rakenearis

Her footsteps rang through the small cabin, echoing through her ears. The sounds of neighing horses over-lapping each other. Someone's happy. She giggled as she spoke. She was washing the dishes, she knew she was supposed to be working in the stables, but she took a small break before. Her hands soaking with dish soap and the water from the tap. She rung out the sponge as she placed the dishes on her drying rack. A rag hanging from the stoves handle she began drying her hands on its woolly texture. She stepped away from the stove, picking up a book titled "The Black Stallion". She enjoyed the series, shown it by her aunt.

She was currently at the 15th chapter, reading in her free time. Placing the book back on the dining table, she fetched her jacket. Swiftly putting it on, she grabbed the doorknob and turned it. She walked out the door, breathing in the crisp, fresh air. "Nice day for riding, got to work though." She stepped of the porch, jumping off the last step. She started on her way to the stables. he was awfully late, at least on most peoples terms. "I guess sitting and reading at 'ome all day was a bad choice. Oh well, at least I got my toast." She chuckled mid-sentence and flipped her hair over her shoulder. Mickey's hair was fishtailed today, she quite enjoyed braiding her hair. A small bow was placed at the end of her braid, matching her red plaid shirt.

Once she had reached the stables she saw two girls at a nearby stable. She peeked over at them, one seemed to have an acoustic guitar, the other equipped with her voice. Mickey had a okay voice, nothing to holler over. She quickly opened the wide stable doors, stepping in. Horses sat in their stalls, chewing on the little remaining hay. "Sorry horses, I'm a little late today." She seemed as if she was speaking to her friends, spending most times with these creatures. Ausley sat at the last stall, to the left. "And good morning to you, Mr. Aussie." She walked over to him and pet his muzzle. Patting his head, she peeked into his stall. "You must be hungry, well, I will fix that. She noticed a shortage of hay in the feeder, she smiled guiltily. She grabbed a shovel and started to the hay pile. She shoveled up some and placed them in the empty feeders. Once all the feeders were filled, she walked back over to Ausley's stall, swinging her arms over the stall doors. Resting her head on her folded hands, she spoke to Ausley. " 'Ungry? Well, when your done, we can go for a ride." The large stallion stepped over to the feeder, dipping his head to take a mouthful.

[Oh my goodness, this is long. o3o]
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2014, 01:46:08 pm »
Aw, I'm the only boy. x3 I'll post again soon.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2014, 04:42:55 pm »
((Sure that's fine if you're a newbie to the stables, and of course you're accepted. Thanks Sutton and Vinny! And don't worry Shane isn't the only malexD Oreo's has added a male character thankfully. I'll allow others to post before I post again))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2014, 07:53:09 pm »

"There's a little bit of devil in her angel eyes. She's a little bit of heaven with a wild side."
? Karma Aissa Cook (Ace) ?

Pulling out her white iPhone from her back pocket she looks at the time, 8:30. "Wow Romeo we sure have been out a while." she says, stroking the large horse's neck. Ace of course had decided, well actually Romeo decided that it would be a good idea to go riding at 6:00 AM. Without reins or a saddle. When Ace had woken up, gotten ready in a bikini and something to wear over it
and went into the stables to feed and groom Romeo; he seemed a bit jumpy and excited. When she opened the stable door to go in he nudged her out and followed, rearing up and giving off a loud neigh. Ace knew this all to well and pulled herself onto him, grabbed his long mane and kicked his sides gently. With that he walked out of the stables, she jumped down and quickly shut the door before getting back on top of the mustang.

At that point, he had decided to just race off, his master seated firmly on his back. Now, Romeo, is a fast horse so it didn't take long for the two to reach their favorite spot. The cliff. He stopped a few feet away from the cliff and they both just watched as the golden light of the sun started to fill the dark void.

"I reckon we should head on back now." she said gently, grabbing his mane and steering him in the direction of the stables. She knew when she got back one of the stable hands would probably yell at her angrily for riding before feeding and grooming a horse. That was a big no around here but, how could she groom and feed her horse when all he wanted to do was go for a quick run? They probably would also yell at her for leaving his stall open and not even, at the least, having a bridle on him.

That's how she often got in trouble, riding away for hours with no one knowing then returning with wind blown hair, mud covering her body (and horse for that matter), and a wild look in her eyes (and Romeos). It was how the two of them got along and how he wouldn't buck off any of the younguns while she was helping them train. Though he always did so and she had to borrow a nicer horse to help them train. It seemed Romeo never liked anyone other than Ace and if any other person tried to groom, feed, ride or lead him to a new place he would be stubborn and wild. It often times amused Ace when people would try to handle her horse and he would just down right kick 'em in the shoulder.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 07:57:04 pm by Trixxy »

Offline sutton

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2014, 08:41:28 pm »
sounds cool btws)

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2014, 11:15:50 pm »
As Shane trotted on the back of Shamrock he pulled on the reins when a girl bolted out of one of the stables. Shamrock reared but Shane managed to stay on. "Careful!" He called after her. At about 8:30 he was galloping through the trails. He saw the same girl from earlier and gave her a nod as he passed her. Throughtout the trail he chise were multiple log jumps. As the came to the first one Shamrock launched into the air and tucked his hooves against his chest and then pushed them forward as he landed on the ground. He kept on the trail and cleared all of the jumps as he headed through the area.

Would you mind if I added a bit drama? I was thinking of making it to where Shamrock missed a jump and went tumbling, hurting his leg or simething. x3))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2014, 11:53:21 pm »
((Thanks Sutton and sure that's fine Demonic))

?Amie Hutchinson?
Scraping the last of the dirt from the Mustangs hooves she lifted up into a straight stance as she petted the mares rump "There ya go girl!" she smiled and put the pick back into the box. Picking up the blue rectangular brush-box she went out and quickly put it back in the lard cupboard where all of the grooming equipment was kept. Hurrying back out she pulled the phone from her bra and looked at the time it was now '8:25' and Amie had to get Flicka ready for the morning ride. Looking at the unfamiliar girl who stood near her stall she gave a look as if to say she was 'sorry' then went on "I'm so sorry, I've got to take Flicka out on her morning ride-but I'd love to catch up some time. Its about time I get to know folk around here.." she smiled as she went across and into the near by tack room and grabbed out a leather, black bridal-hurrying back to her horse she opened the stall door and walked towards the mare. "C'mon girl, time to go on a ride!" Amie smiled as she petted the side of the mares neck and moved to the side-slipping the bridle over her head and throwing the reins over towards the back of her neck, then fastning up the straps. Grabbing Flickas reins she lead her out the stall and quietly shut the door behind her. Putting her hands onto the Mustangs back she hurled herself up and swung her leg over onto the other side. Just before she was about the leave she looked at the teen once more "The names Amie by the way!" she smiled and kicked at the mares sided sending her into a quick trot.

Exiting the large stable doors she glanced around at the large ranch and the open fields-a smile grew across her face as she took a deep breath in, it seemed when ever these two were out in the wilderness they felt at home and a sense of freedom. Turning she watched as a few more people had begun to arrive, some already out doing lessons and riding, some feeding and grooming their horses, whilst others just lazed around and chatted. Everyone seemed rather friendly here unlike the other stables Badgermeadow where everyone was stuck up and bitter. Leaning forward Amie patted the Mustang firmly on her neck as the same, familiar smile remained across her sun kissed face. Leaning back into her position she took her hands off the reins and took off her hat-brushing her fingers through her hair then placing the black hat neatly back ontop. "You ready girl?" the 18-year old questioned and giggled upon hearing the sharp neight from the mare who also added a rear-smiling she gripped a little tigther with her legs and pulled on the reins a little which kept her in the saddle (eventhough she wasn't wearing one). Once the mares hooves hit the dusty pathway they were quickly on their way. Sitting comfortable she kicked at Flickas sides forcing her to go faster, causing Amies hair to flow behind her in the light wind as they thundered across the fields just down from the mountains-letting out a chuckle the two continued thundering across the plains with ease, boths mane/hair flowing behind them as the beautiful pair continued out in the green wilderness.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2014, 12:47:17 am »
Shane was coming up to another jump but this one wasn't right at all. There was another few logs out and they were all spraed out on the path. He tried to pull back but Shamrock alreay was jumping. Then the it happened.... Shamrock hit one of the logs and went tumbling, throwing Shane off to the side. He hit his head and blacked out for a few minutes before waking up. Shane looked around dizzy, rubbing his head and once he was better and looked around for Shamrock. His eyes widened in horror as he saw Shamrock on his side breathing heavily. His eyes teared up and he rushed over to him fast as he could. The stallions leg looked broken...But he wasn't sure. Just then Shane saw a girl riding along the near by plain bareback. He cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled at her. "Help me!" He yelled to her and stroked the stallions neck gently, hoping he would get up.
-------------------------------------------
Directed to: Amie