Author Topic: ||Silvercreek Stables|| open&accepting  (Read 19294 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ||Silvercreek Stables|| Rated-mature open&accepting
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2014, 01:00:03 am »

?Amie Hutchinson?
Amie let out a chuckle as the Mustang began to rear and buck letting out many neighs-smiling she patted the mares neck as they continued to run. Hearing a sudden shout Amie turned her head to see a male she kinda recognised at the top of the hill shouting for help-narrowing her eyes a little she skidded Flicka to a sudden halt to hear another 'Help!' Her eyes widened a little as her heart raced 'was he introuble? Where was his horse?' Many questions ran through her head. "C'mon girl!" Amie ordered as she kicked the mares sides and turned her sharply up the hill-as fast as the mare was it only took them a few seconds to arrive at the top of the hill-a gasp escaped the 18-year olds mouth as she glanced at a black horse laying on the ground appearing the have a bad leg. Walking flicka forward she then stopped the obedient Mustang and quickly leapt off her back and near the horse. Her eyes focused on the male as he seemed awfully worried "What happened?" she questioned her heart racing as she knelt down near the stallions stomach and petting his neck-she examined the horse for a moment then looked at his leg. 'Hmm..' She thought to herself as she gently prodded the horses leg, seeing he shuffled a little uncomfortably and that was the source of the problem. Before figuring out what it was she waited for the brown haird male to tell her what had happened.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2014, 01:08:59 am »
Shane was frantic as he patted the horses neck and whispered to him softly as he waited for the girl to get up the hill. He looked over at her when she spoke and hoped off her horse. "He wouldn't stop when I pulled the reins to get him away from that jump.." He said glancing at the faulty jump behind them. "He jumped it and hit one of the logs and went tumbling. I was thrown off and he won't get up now." He said hoarsely. He was a very strong teen but when it came to his horse, he would break down like a child if Shamrock was hurt. "I don't know what to do.." He said wuietly as he stroked him. Shane scooted over towards the stallions stomah and unlatched the saddle. He pulled it out from under the stallion and set it to the side before pulling the bridle off as well and laying it on the saddle.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2014, 01:26:22 am »

?Amie Hutchinson?
Listening to what the male had to say she nodded and looked over at the jump, they had been there for years now, and maybe they could do with some new ones-or those ones could be fixed. "Right, well when we get back to the stables ll inform Marie that these jumps need looked at.." she mumbled as she looked at him-shuffling along so he could undo the girth and straps-taking off the saddle and also the bridle "Okay, so he won't get back up huh?.." she mumbled to herself as the stallion let out a snort, petting his side she grabbed his hind leg gently and moved it, it seemed fine, trying the other that also seemed fine-moving towards his front hooves, Amie fiddled on a little then it came to the left leg. Moving the bottom cause the stallion to grow a little uncomfortable and let out a low whinne "Hmm..." she whipsered one again as she took a closer look at his leg, examining from top to bottom. "You see here?" she pointed at the pastern that was close to the hoof, like a shin you could say, rubbing it gently she moved it a little once again. "Well, no vet but I'd probably say he's sprained it and he's got a small gash-it should be alright within a few days bandaged up, aslong as you try exercising him to.." she informed. Taking a bit of rope from what she used for Flicka when doing bareback (it was used like a bridle you see in the bottom picture) carefully she rapped it around the stallions neck then moved to his side. "If you could help me get him to his feet, we could take a slow walk back-it may be a little painful but nothing this big guy can't handle..." Amie smiled adjusting her hat after patting the stallion roughly on the neck, but not enough to hurt him.

DA Account

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2014, 01:41:06 am »
Shane nodded and stood up taking the rope from the girl. "Thanks for the help." He said and began to pull on the rope. Shamrock got to his feet woth a stumble and soon got his footing, not really using his left leg. He patted te stallion on the neck and began to walk towards the stables then remembered the saddle and bridle. "I can't put that saddle and bridle back on him. He's too weak for it." He said calmly and looked at the girl. "Could ya help me with it?" He asked.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2014, 01:51:45 am »

?Amie Hutchinson?
Hearing the thanks from the male she smiled "Donsweat it, I'm always here to help someone in need! she smiled as she began helping-holding the stallions leg as she helped by heeping all the pressure off it until he actually got to his feet, carefully but witl all her might she pushed the large horses side. Once the stallion popped onto his feet she gently lowered his hoof to the ground, only allowing a small amount of pressure to begin with, then increasing as she placed it down. Smiling she patted the stallions side again and walked towards the brown haired male. "Unless, we put the bridle back on him, and ll hold the saddle whilst you lead him? You can jump on the back of Flicka to, she's gentle" she chuckled as she patted the Mustangs neck causing her to let out a snort then bring her head around "Its the least could do, besides I'll probably be quicker" a questioned look on her face as she waited for an answer

DA Account

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2014, 01:55:01 am »
Shane smiled and nodded. He released the rope allowing Shamrock to stand on his own and rushed to the bridle and saddle. He carried the saddle and bridle back and set the saddle down putting the bridle on him. "I could just lead Flicka. I'm fine with walking." He said and grabbed the reins on Shamrock's bridle and the rope of flicka's.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2014, 02:02:31 am »

?Amie Hutchinson?
Turning, Amie glanced at the stallion and gave a smile, although the injury would be annoying him and even hurting-it seemed the horse was strong enough to continued. Hearing him speak once again Amie turned her head and raised a brown, adjusting her hat then shrugging "Well, guess we could have a nice 'stroll' back" she smiled and offered to take the saddle and bridle "Want me to get those?" she questioned putting her arms out a little ready to receive the riding equipment if he did decide to hand them over. Watching as Flicka began tugging on the rope and making attempts to rear Amie sighed "Oy! Quit it missy!" she scolded with a whistle, and soon the mare stopped slamming a hoof onto the ground-but Amie couldn't help but let out a chuckle at the moody mare, turning back she waited for the males reply.

DA Account

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2014, 02:38:05 am »
Shane shrugged and set the saddle on her arms gently. He then grabbed ahold of Shamrock's reins and flicka's and headed towards the stables. He walked around the faulty jump along with the rest of them as he made his way towards home. Once the stables came into view he saw Marie doing some lessons with the beginners. When she saw the two she told the beginners to trot around the corral and rushed to them. "What on earth happened?" She asked looking over Shamrock. "Well, there was a faulty jump on the trail, I tried pulling back but he had already jumped. He went tumbling and we think he sprained his front left leg." He said and glanced towards Amie to inform Marie it was her. "I'm just gonna take him back to the stables." He said and walked past. "I'll call the vet to take a look at him later!" She called after him as he led Flicka ad Shamrock to the same stable. He looked behind him to see if Amie had followed since he had her horse. Shane opened Shamrock's stall door and led him in, then walking out, leaving the bridle on him for a moment. Shane led Flicka to a post and tied her there as he stopped in front of Amie. "Thanks again for the help." He said looking at her.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2014, 03:33:51 am »

Deseray had been sweeping the extra pieces of hay from the stable floor. Her guitar leaned on the door frame as she did this, and then she saw the female from earlier, and a boy she had maybe seen around once or twice. The male looked somewhat beat up. A fall maybe? It happened often, but she saw a few injuries on the equine as well. She looked up, running a hand through her long brown hair. "What happened?" She asked, stepping forward a few times. The girls brown eyes flicked from the two to the horses. Her curiosity overwhelmed herself for a moment, but it quickly receded. Things like this happened all the time. But the horses might need immediate attention. Luckily she was certified to at least look at the horse, and lightly tend to it if needed.

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2014, 03:43:17 am »
Shane turned around when he heard soemone speak. He looked at the girl who had asked the question. "There was a faulty jump on the trail. I had pulled back on the reins but he jumped anyways and hit one of the logs, sending me flying and him tumbling." He said and looked at his leg. "I think he'll be alright but Marie's gonna call the vet to come look at him." He said andgave thegirl a nod.