Author Topic: The Operuth Tribe (A Literate, Realistic Big Cat RP)  (Read 5019 times)

Offline Malenga

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
The Operuth Tribe (A Literate, Realistic Big Cat RP)
« on: January 04, 2014, 01:19:38 am »
The Operuth Tribe

As we all know, the only big cats that form a family in the wild are lions. That being said, there can be a few other big cats that long for the companionship of a family. And if you're a lion who doesn't like being surrounded by other lions, then why not join this tribe? The Operuth Tribe is a group of wild cats of all sizes, colours, and backgrounds. You will never know everyones' story until you talk to them. So come and join the cats of the Operuth Tribe in their home territory.

Q & A

What is the criteria for this roleplay?
To join this roleplay, one has to join with a big cat. Just because this roleplay is set in the wild, that doesn't mean that your cat couldn't have started out with a lifestyle that involved human contact. We accept every kind of wild cat, from the small ocelots to the large tigers. The cats have to be realistically coloured, and appropriately sized. As well, literacy is a big factor in this tribe.
In summary...
  • Literate posts. (An RP sample will be required.)
  • Realistic colouring and size, depending on the type of cat.

Where is the roleplay set?
The map we use is meant to be set in Africa. However, it can look like a very common area for cats from all walks of life to be living in.

Is there a website I need to sign up for?
No, there is no website you need to sign up for. However, if you want to keep in touch with the leader of the tribe (me), you can find me on my deviantArt page. All you need to do is ask for it. c:

If I have a preset for my character, can I use it in this roleplay?
Absolutely! Good for you for making something so unique to make your character special! All you have to do is tell us you have a preset, and give us a link to download it and we will place it in our games.

What are some of the big no-no's of the tribe?
Well, this is more on a out of character note, I'd say. Obviously, you're a smart person and know that you're not to be harassing any of the members and/or not targeting them to make them uncomfortable. I like to try and encourage my members to be very open with one another, so they can talk and share their feelings with each other. However, if you feel like there is no way to reason with the person you're having a problem with, you can always come to me and talk to me about it. Other than that, don't powerplay or god mod anything and you should get along with everyone pretty stupendously.

To submit your character...

Please fill out the following sheet and post it in a comment to this post.

Name:
Picture (If possible):
Family:
Personality:
History:
Any additional information:
Preset?:
RP Sample:
(Reply your RP post to this one, if you would please.) The large tiger, the colour of the sunset, inched his way through his territory and quizzed the terrain with his bright optics. His ears flicked, noticing the sound of an approaching being that did not belong to his tribe. As he was a large size, he didn't feel the need to worry about what might be coming towards him. Especially in an area like this, he would so easily be able to handle himself. Waiting, like a big cat did best, the tiger was finally faced with what was creeping up on him.

If you have any more questions concerning the roleplay, please feel free to comment and ask. c: Thank you for taking time to consider this tribe as the home for your big, wild cat!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 08:05:21 pm by Malenga »

Offline Malenga

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
MORE INFORMATION ON THE TRIBE.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 01:35:14 am »
c:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 08:19:45 am by Malenga »

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
Re: The Operuth Tribe (A Literate, Realistic Big Cat RP)
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 06:39:07 am »

A Margay, Jagurundi, Tigress and Leopard. :3 Just 4 members hanging out the tonight.

Kitai, Sei, and Jenko. :3
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 05:17:54 am by Tripwire »

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 09:13:34 am »
Name: Sikari
Species: Cheetah
Picture (If possible): I don't have one sadly but I'll post one as soon as I can.
Family: She doesn't have a family to be honest. She had a brother named Shamrock but he was killed by humas while finding food.
Personality: Sikari is easy going but has a temper. She likes to be alone usually but welcomes the tribe she is in as family. She keeps to herself though and always tries to stay calm but can't help it when someone keeps messing with her.
History: As a young cub she lived with her mother and brother, Shamrock, like any other cheetah cub would. She stayed with them till she was old enough then left with her brother Shamrock to start a life. Most cheetahs don't stay with siblings but they were too close to abandon eachother. Shamrock had gone hunting and so had Sikari but she hadn't seen him after that day. While she was searching for him she witnessed a human shoot him while he was getting too close to their area. She was devestated and still keeps him in her memories and surely, will never be forgotten.
Any additional information: Nothing I don't think except for a question, are manes allowed on our characters? I have a side mane/back mane?

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 10:04:35 pm »

Name: Ragmoore

Species: Snow leopard

Picture: -My computer is being derpy, will upload a picture soon-

Family: Ragmoore escaped a wildlife preserve and hasn't seen his mother or brother since.

Personality: Ragmoore is quiet and reserved, and often hides away. He rarely speaks, but when he does his voice is smooth and soft.

History: Ragmoore grew up in a wildlife preserve in central Africa. He led an easy going life, but he always longed for something more. When the park keeper came in to his enclosure one evening, Ragmoore took the advantage and ran through the partially closed door, never to come near the park again.

He has had issues adjusting to his new life, however. He is not swift enough to bring down the antelope, nor does he have a pride to help him take down a buffalo. Instead, he hunts the wild boar and small rodents.  

Any additional information: He has a preset, and I am not sure how to make it downloadable. XD
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 12:14:04 am »
Name: Vienna
Species: Caracal
Picture (If possible): No sorry~ When I finish the Preset I will post that ^^
Family: Unknown
Personality: Vi is a very happy go lucky feline with a knack for making friends. Though she is smaller then most she doesn't act like it! She has a feisty attitude but is almost always laughing. She covers her sadness and anger with laughter. She likes to hunt and play and spend a lot of time with others and though her species is meant to be solitary she is the complete opposite!
History: Vi was born with one mother and two brothers whom she never learned the names of. Her father is unknown and her mother never showed her real identity she was just mother. Her brothers were just her brothers and that was all. When she reached of age she left her mother and brothers and traveled alone then came upon the tribe. Now she hopes to live her life happily here.
Any additional information: Nothing really~

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 07:09:06 am »
Eeeee three people have shown interest already? I'm so happy! Mally come read these and accept them all ~<3

Offline Malenga

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 08:18:31 am »
Ohmygoodness. All of them are so wonderful! 8D I can't wait to RP with you all! If you all could add my username, Malenga, to your Friends List and I'll contact you when we're both online and I'll give you the map and everything.

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2014, 08:45:36 am »
Alright thanks~ ^^ I can't wait to Roleplay either! I've been waiting for a Roleplay group to accept any kind of wild cat so I can finally Roleplay as my favorite animal! Obsessedwithcaracalslikeohmehgosh.

Offline Malenga

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2014, 06:18:51 pm »
And carcals are so cute, too! ;3;

ACTUALLYIHAVEABETTERIDEAGAIZ. If you could request to join the tribe on your character, then I'll accept them when I'm on next. Just type in 'The Operuth Tribe'.