Author Topic: The Operuth Tribe (A Literate, Realistic Big Cat RP)  (Read 5014 times)

Offline Gingivere

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The Operuth Tribe (A Literate, Realistic Big Cat RP)
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2014, 07:00:27 pm »
So we search up the group and request to join in game without posting a bio? New to feral heart roleplaying so for apparent derpiness. :P

Offline Malenga

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2014, 08:00:22 pm »
So we search up the group and request to join in game without posting a bio? New to feral heart roleplaying so for apparent derpiness. :P

Sorry Gingivere, I didn't see your submission? :O Or am I blind?I'm guessing it's because I'm blind. =3=
The requests to be added to the group will be looked over here, and they will be looked over as well as your literacy level with the RP sample. When you're accepted, you can request the group and I'll add you when I get on and when you're on as well as myself, I will give you the link to the map, ect. c:

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2014, 08:11:51 pm »
Request sent. c;
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline Gingivere

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2014, 08:19:34 pm »
*Operator voice*
Making character profile momentarily, please hold.

Offline Malenga

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2014, 08:24:40 pm »
I don't even know you guys well enough yet, and I already can tell I luff you. Cx

Offline Gingivere

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2014, 08:45:47 pm »
Name: Cassius
Species: Siberian Tiger
Picture: Nope
Family: None living he's aware of.
Personality: Very gruff and grouchy, hard-exteriored Cassius is not a cat to cross. Ruthless to his enemies and rude to his "friends". Though he may loosen up around people he likes/doesn't hate.
History: Taken from Russia at a young age and sent to a private collector in Africa. As Cassius grew, so did his stomach, temper, and power. So the collector set him free to roam the African Bush.
Any additional information: No.
Preset: Nope.
RP Sample: The huge russet tiger stalked through the tall grass, intent on a hard of kudu (which he had developed a taste for). He did notice when he crossed a curious cat-scent line, but he didn't care. He had beaten off cheetahs, leopards, lions and hyenas in his time in Africa, soon they had all learned not to mess with a hungry tiger. Which was why he was shocked coming face to face with another tiger, but he recovered quickly, he tensed his massive muscles, lips drawn and fangs bared.
"Who, are you?" He growled.
(I had a better one but my stupid laptop deleted it, have the crummy sequel instead.

Offline Malenga

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2014, 11:07:29 am »
Looks good to me, Gingi. Thank you for adding your character to our roleplay. I'm sure it will be interesting with another tigger around. C;

Offline Morribo

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2014, 04:35:08 am »
Name: Namir
Species: Snow Leopard
Picture (If possible): Cannot provide one right now! DX Ill try to get one though.
Family: Namir grew up with a mother named Tali, and a father named, Joine, and was an only child.
Personality: Namir is very timid with a friendly personality. She has a soft voice when she gets the courage to talk and loves friends.
History: Namir grew up in the wild with other snow leopards. Her parents kicked her out when she learned how to hunt and never saw her parents again.
Any additional information: No additional information. :3
Preset?: I don't have a preset at the moment.
RP Sample:  Namir crouched down as the large tiger stared down onto her. Her optics widened and her banner flicked slightly against her thigh. Her snow colored fur gleamed in the sun as she spoke. "I-I'm so sorry..." she stuttered quietly. She flattened her ears against her head, telling him she was not a threat. She looked around uneasily as she turned her stare back to the tiger.