Author Topic: Favorite Song?  (Read 3127 times)

Offline PartyyRockinn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • stay hungry
    • littlelavi
    • lvstbites
    • satansoffspring
    • amitycakes
    • View Profile
Favorite Song?
« on: January 04, 2014, 05:16:18 pm »
Lately I've not been able to find any good music at all. Plus I just really like to know about what kind of music people listen to. So reply to this with your favorite song or maybe even a link to it!

Mine right now has got to be Nicotine by Panic! at the Disco.
FH Username: PartyyRockinn
Sig by SHRINES on dA
Icon by prospecte on dA

Offline ~Undream~

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • T?d?? ??ll ????g ?? ?ac? ?? ???.
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Song?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 05:34:53 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_v9MY_FMcw o-o don't judge me I be a human too
Ca? ?? $??pl? $?a?v? ???$ ????

?'? ??? ?c?a?, ?'? ??? ??a, ?????'$ a ???ld l?v??g ????d? ?f ??.

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 05:45:07 pm »
I think, at the moment it would have to be: Spinal Fluid Explosion Girl by Gakupo and Kaito (They are vocaloids so it's okay if you don't know them)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 05:53:38 pm by ~Thyme~ »

Offline PartyyRockinn

• Experienced Traveler
  • stay hungry
    • littlelavi
    • lvstbites
    • satansoffspring
    • amitycakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 05:50:28 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_v9MY_FMcw o-o don't judge me I be a human too

Haha it's alright I love One Direction! Love that song too.

I think, at the moment it would have to be, at the moment, Spinal Fluid Explosion Girl by Gakupo and Kaito (They are vocaloids so it's okay if you don't know them)

Yeah I've heard of Vocaloids, never really listened. I'll have to look this up.
Sig by SHRINES on dA
Icon by prospecte on dA

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 05:55:01 pm »
Favorite song? Oh man. That's like rocket science for me! /)n(\ I can tell you my 3 most favorite bands though.

Paramore, my favorite band of all time, is a pop rock band from 2005. Good songs are That's What you Get, Hallelujah, Misguided Ghosts, The Only Exception, Still Into You, and much much more! They are still making music! I also really like Blink 182, a pop-ish punk rock band, and Panic! At The Disco (so much the lead singer is in my icon! He's younger in that picture, possibly from 2008, btw. Brendon has shorter hair now.), a band of mixed genres, but is on the pop side. I knew Paramore and Panic! At The Disco since 2007, and Blink 182 since last year. Blink 182 is not making music anymore, but P!ATD is. Both Paramore and P!ATD are signed to the same record, I think, Fueled By Ramen.

I can say more, but most of them are indie bands, bands that died out, bands that you probably will not like, and/or bands/singers that you are probably sick off. :B
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 05:56:55 pm by OhKelseyYou »

Offline PartyyRockinn

• Experienced Traveler
  • stay hungry
    • littlelavi
    • lvstbites
    • satansoffspring
    • amitycakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2014, 06:02:49 pm »
Favorite song? Oh man. That's like rocket science for me! /)n(\ I can tell you my 3 most favorite bands though.

Paramore, my favorite band of all time, is a pop rock band from 2005. Good songs are That's What you Get, Hallelujah, Misguided Ghosts, The Only Exception, Still Into You, and much much more! They are still making music! I also really like Blink 182, a pop-ish punk rock band, and Panic! At The Disco (so much the lead singer is in my icon! He's younger in that picture, possibly from 2008, btw. Brendon has shorter hair now.), a band of mixed genres, but is on the pop side. I knew Paramore and Panic! At The Disco since 2007, and Blink 182 since last year. Blink 182 is not making music anymore, but P!ATD is. Both Paramore and P!ATD are signed to the same record, I think, Fueled By Ramen.

I can say more, but most of them are indie bands, bands that died out, bands that you probably will not like, and/or bands/singers that you are probably sick off. :B

I love Paramore & P!ATD! I don't really listen to Paramore anymore but I used to be a huge fan. Honestly I didn't like P!ATD before they made a comeback, but the new album is really good.
Sig by SHRINES on dA
Icon by prospecte on dA

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2014, 06:24:26 pm »

I love Paramore & P!ATD! I don't really listen to Paramore anymore but I used to be a huge fan. Honestly I didn't like P!ATD before they made a comeback, but the new album is really good.
"Old" and "new" P!ATD seems the same to me, so I don't bother picking favorites. :p

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2014, 09:28:22 pm »
Compass by Lady Antebellum is currently my fave, I love it!

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2014, 12:15:40 am »
Currently mine are:
Different Heaven and EH!DE - My Heart (Dubstep)
Guns n' Roses - Paradise City (Classic Rock)
Rob Zombie - Dragula (Hard Rock)
Cash Cash - Overtime (Electronica)
30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill (Rock)
e-dubble - Simple (Rap/Hip Hop)
ssssShawnnnn - Mac 'n Cheese (yes thats how his artist name is spelled) (Dubstep)
White Snake - Here I Go Again On My Own (Classic Rock)
Joan Jett - I Love Rock And Roll (Classic Rock)

But my all time would be that My Heart song, so postive yet wubby at the same time.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2014, 03:51:05 am »
This isn't much of a favourite song, but I find the song really amazing. It's Tonight, Tonight by Passion Pit. Passion Pit is a great band, you should check out their other music. They are not really known that well and it makes me sad. ;'c