Author Topic: What was your first character?  (Read 14083 times)

Offline PoisonIVy12

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Colin the Cornhusky is Life
    • View Profile
    • Professor Flannigan's Lab
Re: What was your first character?
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2015, 08:47:51 pm »
My first character was named Korey, and she was on my first FH account, which I do use here and now. I left it for about a year after being hounded by someone who insisted I hang out with them all the time. o__o

But this is Korey. I still have her around. XD I could play with her if I wanted.

I still think she's a pretty nice-looking character. My second character was a tiger named Bip. XD My first favorite character was a winged tiger named Taiga. I still have both of these characters as well. Actually, I might have deleted Bip sometime back and forgotten I'd done it, but I'm not sure.

Here's a picture of Taiga:
Find me ingame as PoisonIVy12!

Cy, the eccentric rebel against the world. Oh, and wordsmith. :D

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2015, 05:54:57 am »
This was my first character from way back in 2011. Felt like taking some nice screenshots of her, lol.

She was a rather bad attempt at creating my fursona (a cream and orange fox) in-game, before I knew what presets were.

I also had a black and neon blue cat character called Dante, who I believe I made on the same day, but I deleted him a while back.

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

Offline Forest Puma

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Why so scared? I won't eat you :3
    • Forest Puma
    • Forest Puma
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2015, 07:55:08 am »
My first FH char was a white wolf with white wings, it was with the default heigh, weight, muzzle etc. It didn't have mane, iy just had tufts. I think it's name was Skyler. I went to FP and screamed 'YAY OMG I GOT AN ACC'' XD

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2016, 12:02:34 am »
Gosh.. ugh, going back a bit there. My VERY FIRST character I ever created was a white one... with black Celtic markings! I didn't have a mane for it, or any tufts because I remember that before that I had unrealistic colours.. (Light blue and..like a pinkish colour? I just didn't understand the..slide...things....yup!) and I was told I was unrealistic and that I needed to change. So i thought the way to do it was have the basic black and white colours with no mane and tufts and the default eyes too. haha. Think I called him Frost I can't truly remember.

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2016, 04:39:05 am »
i hardly remember my character, i basically copied the sparkle dog style for awhile xD my first character was probably a wolf, i think i can remember that she was black with neon markings lol

Offline itsmichael

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • i play guitar
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2016, 12:42:45 pm »
michael

Ign: itsmichael
Deviantart: michael-tomato
youtube: michael-tomato
Signature by Kikiorylandia

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2016, 04:37:46 pm »
I remember making a brown wolf who I never used again because I liked making new characters a little too much x3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Vapor123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • FrigidClan's Forum!
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2016, 05:15:58 am »
My first character I created on FeralHeart was a light grey wolf named Moonlight, back when I first joined. She had bright pink scar markings and VERY bright neon blue eyes. ;v; I made multiple versions of her so I could be in many different groups at once. I deleted all of those, however. I believe one of the versions of her were actually black with dark red swirl markings?
I changed her a lot through the years, though, and I'm debating on bringing her back up.

Offline Nightstar

• Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • ? Cause the stars are free ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2016, 06:45:47 am »
Mine was a black fat wolf with back ears, tiny eyes and neon-blue swirl markings. i called her Night, like almost all of my first chars..and she had a red nose.

Signature by Cyrokin

Offline Allosauria-

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • In the underworld playing fearalheart all day long
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2016, 08:02:27 am »
Most of us had NO idea what we were doing when we joined fh. Most first characters are really basic or really hard to miss. So what was your first character like?

My first character was a medium sized black canine with those blue swirly markings and blue eyes. It didn't have a mane and it had a regular tail. And I named it Eclipse. I literally had no idea what I was doing, there was no originality in this character whatsoever. xD
Well, mine was a purple underfur, black pelt and red markings, with dark green bat wings.
Find me in game as: Danicoolgirl.

The undead just got dangerous.