Author Topic: Console games where you play as feral animals  (Read 2171 times)

Offline Blossomforth

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Console games where you play as feral animals
« on: January 09, 2014, 08:50:31 pm »
There's already a topic for Tokyo Jungle so forget that. I add an emphasis on "as" as apposed to "with" animals, like Nintendogs or Endless Ocean.

I know of a game called Dog's Life for the PS2.  I brought my copy several years ago when it was new.. It's an action-adventure game to play. You play as an American Foxhound named Jake. His love interest, Daisy, gets taken by some dog-catchers. You need to visit three areas and rescue her.  In the game you can "take over" over fifteen different breeds but you'll mainly play as Jake. 

There's a similar game called The Dog Island but I don't own that title yet. I know Petz Dogz 2 ad Petz Cats 2 also have you as animals but Petz Horsez 2 has you as a human. Arctic Tale is based off a movie and apparently you can play as a polar bear cub, fox, or walrus.

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
Re: Console games where you play as feral animals
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 09:11:22 pm »
Well kinectimals for Xbox but you have to have a kinectimals aswell.
Ummm endless forest also, though its for pc. Sim animals for the wii is pretty fun, you don't control the animals, but instead the environment around them. There is also spore where you create a creature and move it through worlds, or zoo tycoon. :/ not a whole lot of actual animals RPGs where you control the animal. Most of them are still in the making by members of this site.