Author Topic: Argo's Hidden Subjects [Updated 1/30/14]  (Read 4022 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Argo's Hidden Subjects [Updated 1/30/14]
« on: January 11, 2014, 08:07:24 pm »
Subject 16

Name- Spyro

Age- 1

Subject Number- 16

Gender- Male

Appearance- A grey canine figure with black markings on his head, and sock like markings on his body. His tail is completely grey along with his eyes, which is a light grey color. For extra, experiment doctors put some red horns on him and that was the only experiment that he went through.

Behavior- To humans he most likely would snap at you, and try to hurt you if you even went near him, but if you were lucky enough to get on his good side, then you'll have a friend forever! Because when he is warming up to you, he'll start to act like a cute little puppy dog! Cheerful all the time,playful,and more things you can describe a puppy as! To other animals though, its quite the same but minus the snapping and trying to hurt you part, he'll just most likely ignore you till you approach him. If you approach him, he will speak some words to you but not much, he'll answer questions and all of that, but once again, he won't try to start a conversation unless you know him pretty well enough.

Subject 12

Name- No name yet

Age- 1

Subject Number- 12

Gender- Male

Appearance- Also a grey pelted canine but he has blue markings on his head,along his body,his paws,along with his tail. Besides that, he has teal eyes and a blue nose, and some blue on his paws. And lastly, he has a black mane.

Behavior- A very nice subject 12 is. Unlike 16, he loves humans and will approach them easily, it does not take him long to make a new friend of course! Also, unlike 16 he will, and can start a conversation with other animals, he is not as shy as 16 but he does have some shyness in him. But this experiment is also like a puppy dog when you get to know him, loyal, and always loving!

Subject 18

Name- Demon

Age- 200(Counted as 20 in dragon years)

Subject Number- 18

Gender- Male

Appearance- A blood red pelted looking creature with blood red wings,along with orange on his body,face,and finally his tail. But that's not the only thing that makes him look scary and mean to me, he has these evil looking orange eyes, a mask on his face, and horns like subject 16...This creature fits its name... Demon! I would hate to be seen near a creature like this one!

Behavior- Demon is the most evilest of all of the subject that are listed here... He wants to kill every living creature, he thinks he is the ruler of this world! Every subject or human who saw him, and escaped from him... Alive... Is said to be lucky, but then again cursed... This subject will chase down any human or subject that escaped from his evil clutches... That's why they are said to be cursed, All I can say that his behavior... Is evil...

Subject 77

Name- Verdure(Meaning Green)

Age- 2 1/2

Subject Number- 77

Gender- Male

Appearance- Like any other Umbreon mostly dark pelted. But he is not like other umbreons, he has green markings instead of yellow like a regular Umbreon, or a light blue like a shiny Umbreon. Beside that, he is just a regular Umbreon!

Behavior- Unlike all of the other subjects, Verdure is actually the most shy actually. He is also a big baby, scared of lots of things including trainers and other beings in the world. Verdure doesn't normally open up to the open world that much because of his behavior, he normally just hangs by himself alone, it is a rare chance that he will actually open up to others but once again, it is a rare chance.

Subject 17

Name- Unknown

Age- 3

Subject Number- 17

Appearance- A large dark pelted wolf with a green mane and markings. His eyes are also green, but both of his under eyes are completely black. He is said to be a mixture of a hellhound and a wolf.

Behavior- 17 is quite rude indeed and he actually doesn't trust anyone in the world, no matter if your on his good or bad side. He was taught that everyone can turn their back on you, and so this is why he trusts no one. If you are on his good side though, he'll hang around with you a few times, but will often stay by himself. If you annoy him, he'll give you a few warning growls before he snaps and takes a bite out of you. He is not a very dangerous subject, but he does hate being in a crowd or near others. He usually likes when he is alone in his cage, or wondering alone in the open world.

Subject 67

Name- Unknown

Age- 2 1/2

Subject Number- 67

Appearance- A black pelted canine figure with a dark grey underfur. He has black markings that cover his face and paws completely. Though, he has bones coming out of his back,a xenomorph tail tip,and a blue robotic eye that glows off and on. His mane is black, and he has navy blue eyes.

Behavior- This subject may look like a big bully, but on the inside he is just a ball of love. He is very kind and is willing to help every other subject he knows of course! Big or small, he'll act nice to you unless you are the one to show him that you don't enjoy the nature of kindness. If that happens, he'll normally snap into protective mode which will kick in with growling,snapping,and possibly blood if you start a fight with him. But Subject 67 is actually just a really nice subject who wouldn't hurt anyone unless it was for his own good.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 10:18:08 pm by Argorok »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Dogsgorawr's Hidden Subjects
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 08:43:33 pm »
Dem be some smexy characters you got thar, buddy. >;3
Very interesting, too! I shall stalk this thread for your update. ;3
<3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 08:46:59 pm »
Psh,Spyro is the most smexy of all of them x3! He is my favorite charrie of them all! Anyway, thanks buddy :3!

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 08:53:28 pm »
I like how each character, or subject, compares and contrasts with each other in some way via personality. More so, I personally find Subject 12's exterior appearance quite amusin' to say the least. Nice bundle of experiments ye've got here.
gone

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 09:17:11 pm »
Thank you kindly Vespian. Reading that comment made me smile. 12 I've had for a few weeks, but 16 and 18 along with the new one I'm adding at this moment. A pokemon subject/experiment I made abou the same time as 16 and 18.

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 02:42:27 am »
All of these characters.. or subjects I should say are so creative! I think you did an excellent job on these! My favorite is Subject #12, but the others are awesome too. Keep it up.~

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 04:49:20 pm »
Thanks Aniuk! Most are almost a year old, but 12 is my newest! ^-^ Glad you like them!

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2014, 12:02:32 am »
These are some bootiful charries, my friend! :D
My fav has to be 12, just because I like the color mix. x3
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2014, 12:06:38 am »
Thanks Ocean. Heheh, I love how a lot of people fall in love with 12. I think he's pretty cool too c:! The preset maker even loved subject 12! x3

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2014, 02:29:23 am »
-Updated :3-
With a floof called Subject 17