Author Topic: The Hidden Subjects... Literate,Mapped,Experiment RP.  (Read 12240 times)

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: The Hidden Subjects... Literate,Mapped,Experiment RP.
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 08:38:21 pm »
So do we have a map? If so download link plz :3

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2014, 08:55:26 pm »
So do we have a map? If so download link plz :3
I refuse to give download links here. That's what the site is for. www.thehiddensubjects.webs.com
To see the post, you MUST join the site.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Volskull

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2014, 11:52:38 pm »
Username- scar23
Character Name(Doctors Only)-
Subject Number(Subjects Only)-367
Age- 199
Picture/Description-
Half Dragon Half Wolf/Dog
Background/History-About  40 years ago she had been found on North Howl St. , by what seemed to have been just an ordinary gentlemen.For 3 years she had been well feed,exercised,and given a loving home she so desperately wanted.Never once has she regretted her actions in trusting a human till now.Those 3 years didn't seem to last and now they just seemed like a hazy dream that had never been even a reality.
RP Sample- 367 sat back on her hunches quietly in her medium sized cage, yet slightly cramped due to her large size.The expression that shown on her face was not friendly at all , in fact it was the coldest look she could give that didn't display her true thoughts or feelings."You know,giving that look is going to get you nowhere?Your stuck here for life,there is no escape and you know it"Snapped what seemed to be a cat-dog."Sorry to inform you , but there is no look I'm giving other than my normal facial expression.As for being stuck here for the rest of my life span,i don't think so.There has got to be a way to escape this place, and if i find one....i will surely take my chances and go for it."She replied in a snake like hiss mixed with a dogs bark.(Sorry not really good with random rp samples)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2014, 12:12:30 am »
Accepted. I don't do this a lot but remember to Capitalize your I x3. Otherwise your good to join!

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Volskull

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2014, 12:15:19 am »
Thanks,and sorry about that.I wrote this up in a rush x)

Offline Noxeon

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2014, 03:38:05 pm »
Username- narwhalrocknroll

Subject Number(Subjects Only)- Subject 121

Age- 2 years

Picture/Description- Subject 121 is a silver colored husky and wolf mix that is rather on the short side. She has ebony colored eyes, and white markings that stretch across her body.

Background/History- 121 was originally born in the wild, her mother a pure wolf, and her father a stray husky who had once been abandoned on the streets.  Her life was spent learning the ways of the wild, until one day, her mother was shot by hunters. 121, her siblings, and her father were forced to flee from the area.  Her father lead them near town to find shelter, and they made there living in a shed that was left abandoned and well hidden by the plants that had since grown around it.   It was far enough away from houses that were currently in use that they went a few months without being noticed.  But, as an organization was looking for test subjects, they were found. She has not seen her father or siblings since and she was taken and held captive by the lab.

RP Sample- Subject 121 paced  in circles around her cage, her legs were restless from being locked up for so long. The only noises heard were the sound of her paws as they tapped against the cement flooring.  She knew it would be her turn to be tested on soon, she could feel it was coming, and nervousness came over her body.  She eventually stopped her pacing and crouched into a siting position, sitting quietly waiting for something to happen.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 03:40:06 pm by BlackAngelWolf »

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2014, 09:04:23 pm »
Username- narwhalrocknroll

Subject Number(Subjects Only)- Subject 121

Age- 2 years

Picture/Description- Subject 121 is a silver colored husky and wolf mix that is rather on the short side. She has ebony colored eyes, and white markings that stretch across her body.

Background/History- 121 was originally born in the wild, her mother a pure wolf, and her father a stray husky who had once been abandoned on the streets.  Her life was spent learning the ways of the wild, until one day, her mother was shot by hunters. 121, her siblings, and her father were forced to flee from the area.  Her father lead them near town to find shelter, and they made there living in a shed that was left abandoned and well hidden by the plants that had since grown around it.   It was far enough away from houses that were currently in use that they went a few months without being noticed.  But, as an organization was looking for test subjects, they were found. She has not seen her father or siblings since and she was taken and held captive by the lab.

RP Sample- Subject 121 paced  in circles around her cage, her legs were restless from being locked up for so long. The only noises heard were the sound of her paws as they tapped against the cement flooring.  She knew it would be her turn to be tested on soon, she could feel it was coming, and nervousness came over her body.  She eventually stopped her pacing and crouched into a siting position, sitting quietly waiting for something to happen.
Accepted!

Side Note- No more subjects are aloud! We are in great need of doctors!

Offline Noxeon

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2014, 09:34:33 pm »
thank ya^^

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2014, 11:39:30 pm »
Username-kplunk

Character Name(Doctors Only)-Sai Welsh
Subject Number(Subjects Only)-
Age-27

Picture/Description-Sai has long red hair that goes to the middle of her back. She has a tail of the same color with a white tip. Her skin is white (race) and she has bright green eye's. She wears a lab coat and jeans.

Background/History- She was born in the city and was feared. She was just a normal human woman other that her tail. She learned how to survive in the city by living on the maze with her pet cat Spook. Spook was her only friend, a big black cat with light green eye's. Spook died from sickness and got killed by one of the test subjects. When Spook died Sai knew she needed to live inside so she joined the doctors.
RP Sample- I wagged my tail to the beat of a song I made, I was having some hot cocoa when I found some words I STARTED TO SING THERM SILENTLY. " Adventure time, come on grab your friend's we will go to very distant lands. With Spook the cat and Sai the human the fun will never end it's adventure time!" ~I should really write that down.~

I already have a char in the group you guys just REALLY NEED DOCTAHS

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2014, 12:20:34 am »
HEY EVERYONE :D Please get on the map. We need everyone to be invited to the group and have an epic rp that keeps members coming!