Author Topic: The Hidden Subjects... Literate,Mapped,Experiment RP.  (Read 12241 times)

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
Re: The Hidden Subjects... Literate,Mapped,Experiment RP.
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2014, 11:58:14 am »
Kate, your accepted.

Phrogress, 23 is not accepted counting we already have a subject 23 but 83 is accepted. I would accept both of them but I only like having one subject, and one doctor per person.

Okay. I'll rename 23 into 86, if that's okay. Going to download the map right away and probably find you in game. Thank you for accepting, though.~
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2014, 09:54:24 pm »
Bump

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2014, 08:48:07 pm »
*sigh* This could have been a good rp if it worked out with getting people in the maps..

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2014, 07:54:23 pm »
This RP has a lot of members though o_o.. What are you talking about?

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Lythia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Howl ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2014, 11:00:02 pm »
Hiya, I was wondering if I could join?
Username: Lythia
Subject number: 1124
Description: 1124 is a shy, light grey pelted wolf, with a white mane and cold eyes. She is small, with quick reflexes and a sharp intellect.
History: 1124 was known in her old home as, 'Stone cold'. This name came to her because of her ability to manipulate snow and ice telepathically. Before she was brought away from her home, she noticed some humans taking a bit too much interest in her training. She believes that she was taken because of this.
RP sample: The light pelted elemental ran down the corridor. Shouts from her persuers echoed in the hallway behind her, but 1124 daren't look back. She reached a dead end and desperately scratched at the large metal door, but it had no effect. Her ears perked as she heard the doctors activate their tasers. 1124 gingerly backed up and she bared her teeth in a snarl, making it clear that she had not yet given up. If they were going to bring her down, they were going to have to force her to submit. Her head swung from gaurd to gaurd, her eyes scanning them, looking for any sign of weakness. While she was distracted the left-most gaurd struck. The electricity danced through her body and 1124 collapsed, unconscious, on to the cold stone floor. She awoke in her cell. It had been specially equipped to cope with her, 'abilities'. 1124 slumped onto floor miserably and muttered to herself, "Next time."

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2014, 12:03:52 am »
This RP is dead, you shouldn't revive RP's that haven't been touched in a while. Anyway, sorry.

Offline Lythia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Howl ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2014, 12:12:30 pm »
Sorry

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2014, 09:01:20 pm »
Do you mind if I let my group use the map?

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2014, 12:14:53 am »
Please don't necro this old thread and no. That map was made only for my use for groups like that. Please don't use it

Offline guacamole

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like chickens and walls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2016, 08:46:59 pm »
Hello ~
Username: ~EchoLeCat~
Subject number: 47
Description:Grey, Black striped, Black corupted eyes, black horns, dark red side mane, rib cage around body
History: She was just a few months old and taken into The Lab and was tested on at 7 months. She was terrorized and hurt mentally and physically.
RP sample: Subject 47 wakes up to hear the sound of a subject nearby whimpering. She sees one of the doctors dragging one of them out of their cages. She fake sleeps so they will pass her not wanted to wake her up. They drag the whining subject out of the small room and she sits up and looks at her full food bowl. She sniffs it for any poision and she starts eating it. She drinks out of her water bowl and curls up in the small bed and tries to fall asleep.

~ I  have downloaded the map already.
CSGO Global rank player B)