Author Topic: Crystwolf's Art Requesties! <3~ [Closed/Canine requests only!]  (Read 4000 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Crystwolf's Art Requesties! <3~ [Closed/Canine requests only!]
« on: January 12, 2014, 04:58:40 pm »
Guess who gained the courage to do this.

I really shouldn't be doing this right now because school and all that but

So, I'm currently bored and I'd be glad to draw any character of yours! Well, at least try to. Note that I am NOT AN ARTIST, I'm just a person who draws for fun. So don't expect super high awesome work. Also, I do details horribly.

Examples:

Information/Rules:

-I draw canines better than any other thing. So, yeah.
-Since I'm not feeling all that confident for now, I'm only taking Canine requests. [i.e Dogs, Wolves, Jackals, blahblah.]
-I can't do transparent backgrounds. I'm really sorry, but I can still put in a colour for you. Black, white, blue, anything.
-Please please please don't give me really complicated ones. If you do, then don't blame me if you have to wait a month for your drawing to be completed. <3
-My time ranges from the minimum one day, to the maximum[I hope] 3 weeks, because I'm busy with school.
-Manes/Mouths. Yes, I can do them, though be warned, chances will be that it'll look bad.
-BE PATIENT DARLINGS

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Pose/Expression:
Shot [Full-body, Head-Chest?]:
Extra [Items, looking at something, text, anything else?]:
Background [I can't do transparent.]:

Slot 1:
-Vespian
-OreoHeroz
-JimMoriarty

Slot 2:
-Rii

Bada-boom-bada-bing. Feel free to request and I'll try my best hur.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 04:41:27 pm by Kaos~ »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: Crystwolf's Art Requesties! <3~ [Open]
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 05:02:50 pm »
F I N I S H E D -~- R E Q U E S T S

Vespian's Request

OreoHeroz's Request

JimMoriarty's Request

L I N E A R T
OreoHeroz's Request [Lineart]

JimMoriarty's Request [Lineart]

« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 04:39:06 pm by Kaos~ »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 05:25:13 pm »
Yer artwork isn't bad at all Ms. It's rather unique in its own little way in fact. I hope ye' don't mind if I request from ye'?

Name: Vespian
Personality: Vespian is often depicted as a violent, no-nonsense tough individual with a temper one would deem 'insane'. However, he is normally very quiet and nondescript, simply following his affiliate's commands or keeping to himself. Despite his personal hatred for violence, Vespian has a very short temper and when angered, he fights similar to a berserk. However, he constantly worries about his temper and does his best to control it due to the fact his outbursts often causes individuals to fear him, hate him, alienate him from others, etc. Vespian's mental stability isn't all that great either as there are times when he'll fall into a state of lunacy. Thus giving him the title of a madman. An example of his lunacy would be his constant search for his younger sister who was murdered by him around a year ago. However, due to his mental illness, he believes she is hiding from him and is determined to bring her out of hiding in silent desolation.
Pose: I'll leave that option up to you ma'am.
Shot: Full-body
Extra: None that I can think of.
Background: Black

Hopefully my request won't be troublesome for ye'. If so, I give my sincerest apologies. T'is nice of ye' to do this for the community and I wish ye' the best of luck.
gone

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 05:36:40 pm »
Oooo, lovely art! Like Vespian has stated, your style is very unique and beautiful.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 06:45:19 pm »
Yer artwork isn't bad at all Ms. It's rather unique in its own little way in fact. I hope ye' don't mind if I request from ye'?

Name: Vespian
Personality: Vespian is often depicted as a violent, no-nonsense tough individual with a temper one would deem 'insane'. However, he is normally very quiet and nondescript, simply following his affiliate's commands or keeping to himself. Despite his personal hatred for violence, Vespian has a very short temper and when angered, he fights similar to a berserk. However, he constantly worries about his temper and does his best to control it due to the fact his outbursts often causes individuals to fear him, hate him, alienate him from others, etc. Vespian's mental stability isn't all that great either as there are times when he'll fall into a state of lunacy. Thus giving him the title of a madman. An example of his lunacy would be his constant search for his younger sister who was murdered by him around a year ago. However, due to his mental illness, he believes she is hiding from him and is determined to bring her out of hiding in silent desolation.
Pose: I'll leave that option up to you ma'am.
Extra: None that I can think of.

Hopefully my request won't be troublesome for ye'. If so, I give my sincerest apologies. T'is nice of ye' to do this for the community and I wish ye' the best of luck.
Thank you very much, Vespian! And nah, it isn't too complicated. I'll be sure to get started on drawing your character right away!~ c:
Oooo, lovely art! Like Vespian has stated, your style is very unique and beautiful.
Thank you so much, Alpha! <3

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 07:24:41 pm »
These are really beautiful. Mind if I request?:

Name: Knux
Reference sheet:
((Preset made by me owo))

Personality: Knux is more of the quiet, less-out going guy. Though he can look tough and quite mean, he's actually more silent and quiet, perhaps leaning more on the mysterious side. Just be careful around him. If you do anything to provoke him, or poke something about his past, he'll loose it and snap at you. He can be stubborn at times and would normally want his way more. He normally will give you silent looks, or give you a brisk shake or movement of his head; Knux doesn't speak much, and when he does, it sounds raspy and dry. He's had a hard past, so I wouldn't blame him.
Pose: Anything that does with a devious look, or perhaps a defensive/snarling pose. Anything that you think he should be in. c:
Extra: Items- Low Applejack hat, checkered tie, G u n thingy, red glowstick

I hope this is fine with you. Otherwise, thank you and good luck!<3

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 05:37:44 am »
These are really beautiful. Mind if I request?:

Name: Knux
Reference sheet:
((Preset made by me owo))

Personality: Knux is more of the quiet, less-out going guy. Though he can look tough and quite mean, he's actually more silent and quiet, perhaps leaning more on the mysterious side. Just be careful around him. If you do anything to provoke him, or poke something about his past, he'll loose it and snap at you. He can be stubborn at times and would normally want his way more. He normally will give you silent looks, or give you a brisk shake or movement of his head; Knux doesn't speak much, and when he does, it sounds raspy and dry. He's had a hard past, so I wouldn't blame him.
Pose: Anything that does with a devious look, or perhaps a defensive/snarling pose. Anything that you think he should be in. c:
Extra: Items- Low Applejack hat, checkered tie, G u n thingy, red glowstick

I hope this is fine with you. Otherwise, thank you and good luck!<3

Thank you! And I'll be happy to do your character, Oreoz!~ c8

By the way, what Colour are his eyes? Sorry, the hat is blocking. xD
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 05:40:04 am by Kaos~ »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Crystwolf's Art Requesties! <3~ [Open/Canine requests only!]
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 02:14:48 pm »
D'aw, beautiful artzies you've got here, my friend! <3
Must request.

Name: Jackdaw

Reference sheet / How he/she looks like: -Le photos- Also, in case it's hard to tell, his right ear is always half folded over.

Personality: He's got a short fuse and takes his job seriously. (He's a hired assassin.) Though he does love to have downtime, and is quite humorous and sarcastic. While he is a fighter and won't hesitate or think twice to before ripping your throat out, he does not harm the innocent, only his specified targets. When told to do a job he doesn't cut corners and is a master of stealth and even stealing. Once he's not in his work-hide-track-kill mindset, though, he loves to have a good time.

Pose: Up to you, whatever is easiest for 'ya! ouo

Shot [Full-body, Head-Chest?]: Head shot, please. c:

Extra [Items, looking at something, text, anything else?]: His items include: two gold earrings(as in ref. sheet) one on both ears, a black bandanna around his head, a rope around his neck like a collar, and a crimson cloth wrapped around his waist.

Background [I can't do transparent.]: Black, please.

Thank you again, I hope Jackie's not too complicated or anything.
Love the art work, keep it up! <3
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 02:16:47 pm by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2014, 02:41:43 pm »
oo: Must request fer my babu Toushiro.

Name: Toushiro.

Reference sheet / How he/she looks like: Picture. Although, his right bang should be covering his eye slightly while the other is tucked behind his ear.

Personality: Shiro is generally quiet and solitary, but tries harder to act cool when others are around. Shiro has low blood pressure and hates procrastination. He has a tendency to say things melodramatically. Shiro has proven to be gullible at times. He can easily snapped when provoked, and has a trained fighting skill. He can usually be found depressed and alone, away from others. Shiro has a tendency to curse. He's from Japan, so talking Japanease is something easy to him, and will usually say Japanease phrases.

Pose: Anything.

Shot [Full-body, Head-Chest?]: Full-body, if possible.

Extra [Items, looking at something, text, anything else?]: His glasses and pendant.

Background [I can't do transparent.]: Transparent.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2014, 03:44:09 pm »
oo: Must request fer my babu Toushiro.

Name: Toushiro.

Reference sheet / How he/she looks like: Picture. Although, his right bang should be covering his eye slightly while the other is tucked behind his ear.

Personality: Shiro is generally quiet and solitary, but tries harder to act cool when others are around. Shiro has low blood pressure and hates procrastination. He has a tendency to say things melodramatically. Shiro has proven to be gullible at times. He can easily snapped when provoked, and has a trained fighting skill. He can usually be found depressed and alone, away from others. Shiro has a tendency to curse. He's from Japan, so talking Japanease is something easy to him, and will usually say Japanease phrases.

Pose: Anything.

Shot [Full-body, Head-Chest?]: Full-body, if possible.

Extra [Items, looking at something, text, anything else?]: His glasses and pendant.

Background [I can't do transparent.]: Transparent.
Sorry Rii, but as I've stated there, I can't do transparent backgrounds.~ Maybe request a Colour for it? o3o
D'aw, beautiful artzies you've got here, my friend! <3
Must request.

Name: Jackdaw

Reference sheet / How he/she looks like: -Le photos- Also, in case it's hard to tell, his right ear is always half folded over.

Personality: He's got a short fuse and takes his job seriously. (He's a hired assassin.) Though he does love to have downtime, and is quite humorous and sarcastic. While he is a fighter and won't hesitate or think twice to before ripping your throat out, he does not harm the innocent, only his specified targets. When told to do a job he doesn't cut corners and is a master of stealth and even stealing. Once he's not in his work-hide-track-kill mindset, though, he loves to have a good time.

Pose: Up to you, whatever is easiest for 'ya! ouo

Shot [Full-body, Head-Chest?]: Head shot, please. c:

Extra [Items, looking at something, text, anything else?]: His items include: two gold earrings(as in ref. sheet) one on both ears, a black bandanna around his head, a rope around his neck like a collar, and a crimson cloth wrapped around his waist.

Background [I can't do transparent.]: Black, please.

Thank you again, I hope Jackie's not too complicated or anything.
Love the art work, keep it up! <3
Thank you, and I'll add Jackdaw to my requests! <3~