Author Topic: I Made An Art ._.  (Read 1774 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
I Made An Art ._.
« on: January 15, 2014, 01:30:35 am »
Finally hit the post button without chickening out

Hai! So I have been drawing for a long time and I'm still trying to get a handle on my drawing tablet. Out of all the drawings I have complete, I chose one to show you all that I like the most. Frankly, it's not nearly as good as my drawings on pencil and paper. It lacks detail. DETAIL DETAIL. GAH. Doing the details just don't register in my brain when drawing on my tablet. Also my stinking anatomy looks like squish.*shrug* Idunno. Anyway, I drew this for nobody particular(for fun). I hope you likes it, and feel free to critique it. More info on the pic will be found below the art.

Time Taken: About 1 hour || Drawing Tablet Used: Wacom Bamboo Create || System: Paint Tool Sai
Things I Think I Did Well On:
(1) Color scheme matchy-matchy (2) The HAIIRRR *flows in te wind* (3) The eyes :D
Things I Think I Stunk On:
(1) Texture(however, I wasn't trying to perfect any texture in this art)  (2) The nose is SO freaking LONNNGGG  (3) What are these 'straight lines' you speak of? (4) The wolf/canine/thing is so freaking large compared to the tree

Anyway, if you like it go ahead and post saying so down below. Feel free to critique a little bit around down there. I have been thinking of starting an art thread once I get the hang of it more. Thanks for letting me share my art with y'all.

*plsdontstealthanks*
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 01:38:46 am by Vask »

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
Re: I Made An Art ._.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 01:37:28 am »
A??, ??'s ???????s!

T?? ???? ?s ??????, s? ?s ??? ????? s?????. As ??? s?????, [??? ?????? ?? ?? ????, ??s? ??????? >?<] ??????? ????? ???? s??? ????. ^^

BUT  ?? ?s ????????? ??????????s ??? ??? s??????'? ?? s? ???????sss.<3

A?????s, ??'s ????????? ??? I ????? ??? s????? ?????????? ???? ? ?????? ??? ???? ???. C:

[I had fun with SmallCaps, deal with it. x3]

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 01:39:42 am »
That's actually pretty good!^^ The flowing hair is realistic as well, I like that. c: Also the tree could be a small one, so if you put it that way the canine isn't actually that long. ^^ Otherwise, nice job on the artwork, and keep it up!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 01:45:40 am »
Oh, wow! This piece is wonderful, Vask!
As stated, a bit of anatomy work would make it even better, but still! The colors are simply amazing and that background is beautiful! I wish I could do backgrounds like that ;-;

Anyway, keep up the lovely work, Vask and thanks for sharing!
I hope to see some more pieces from you!

+Floof!
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 01:49:24 am »
Thank you so much you three. The anatomy suggestions has been taken into account, and I will definitely do some serious anatomy study time and see where that takes me. Thank you very much for the compliments, and encouragement. :)

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 02:07:22 am »
*le GASP* Vaskybutt, is so beautiful. ;_; You did a fabulous job on this, and I can't wait to see moar of your arts. :o The color palette blends together so well. +Floof

Teach me your artsie wayssss >:U

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 02:23:05 am »
Hehe thank you Alpha butt! *huggly bugglies* I loaf your encouragement. Not love but loaf. LOAF. :3

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014, 04:27:33 am »
Very good work Vask, I really like the background, it gave it a nice ambiance, and a warm feeling to the image. All and all I think it is a good start, with a little practice your will be soaring through art like no time.
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 08:23:04 am »
I must admit that the color scheme ye've decided to use is quite alluring. It reminds me of a desert almost, a tranquil scene that leaves one most content yet curious. While there are some edges and angles that needs to be worked on (which members before me has already stated), I can already tell that with a bit of studyin' and practice, yer artwork might turn out to be enthrallin'.
On another note, I wish ye' luck and will be personally lookin' forward to that art thread of yers someday.
gone

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2014, 01:37:40 pm »
I love it hun<3 It's so cute ;o;

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.