Author Topic: Lazy Lion Prides?  (Read 1270 times)

Offline floradaisylily

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Lazy Lion Prides?
« on: January 15, 2014, 05:21:56 pm »
(Please don't get upset! I am not posting this to be mean to people.)

Some lion prides that I've joined just sit around... which i kind of like (and its funny because IRL lions sleep and lay around a lot XD) but i also like to have some action in the RP :/ Who has joined a lion pride that just sits around and hardly RPs? Do you like it or dislike it? Also, if anyone knows any active lion pride RPs please let me know the owner of the group/pride so i can ask to join! I really want to use a lioness character of mine :3

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: Lazy Lion Prides?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 05:36:52 pm »
I've seen a lot of groups that do that- not just lions as you stated. Sticking around until they start RP-ing or simply asking would most likely get 'em going. Maybe the group has specific RP days? Who knows.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 05:38:38 pm »
lol...

Yeah I've been there too often xD
See now when I join a rp it's to rp not to lay around and waste time. If I wanted to lay around and do nothing I can do that by myself. But yeah as you said maybe they are rping realistically since that is what lions do most of their day xD. Sorry I can't really recommend any active lion rps since most that I've joined just do that. I have seen a few though around the far end of the north east side of Flourite. Goodluck

Offline floradaisylily

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 06:06:41 pm »
Thanks. :3 Also, I think i might plan on making my own pride some time... and if it works out (lots of people RPing all the time) and if anyone is interested, I can invite them! :D

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 06:12:09 pm »
Sounds like a great idea. If I ever catch you online and have some spare time count me in :)