Author Topic: Secret Place in Atlantis?  (Read 1123 times)

Offline MaggamiaTV MTV

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Secret Place in Atlantis?
« on: January 15, 2014, 09:35:57 pm »
 :) Hello everyone, I was recently making a video for my youtube channel exploring FeralHeart and seeing what I could find!
I discover a place called Atlantis and I search for other portals that would lead to a new area. I travel to a far area on the map and decide to take a peak underwater and I see this cave. I go in the cave and through the portal without paying attention to the name of the new map. Once I was inside freaked me out a little. I'm on a tiny rock island that seemed to be in a cave and everything else look as if an endless sea and in the distance was all black. The name of the map was called 'Last cave'. It scared me some but I quickly left because there was no one else. I go on the FH website and look at the map list and find that 'Last Cave' is not on the list. So is this is weird Easter egg or did I not notice that 'last cave' is intended? Sorry for my poor grammar by the way.  :-X
Don't answer this because I found out that its not!  ;D
But it is weird how I don't see it on the map list  :-*
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:45:02 pm by maddie »

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Place in Atlantis?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 09:43:23 pm »
If no one was in it then no, it shouldn't be on the list, but yes, it is supposed to exist there. ^^ If you zoom out of the mini map once in the cave again you'll see it doesn't go on forever, too. It's just a map that isn't popular, peaceful, and hidden, I guess. I can't thiiinkkkk. Also, I believe this belongs in Game Discussion? sorry if I'm minimodding.

Offline MaggamiaTV MTV

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 09:47:28 pm »
Thanks! I'm new here so I don't know much about FH yet. :D

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 11:11:23 pm »
Don't answer this because I found out that its not!  
But it is weird how I don't see it on the map list

It would seem that the maps that have shown popularity are displayed on the right hand side of the map check. You notice how some of the maps on that side are not public maps, but it also contains the numbers from popular user created maps. The list changes though( for personal maps)
And since this was answered try to type in [Please Lock], or a [Solved] at the title so a staff member can go ahead and lock this for ya. If not then send them a message, otherwise you will get more response in this thread.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 11:13:52 pm by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358