Author Topic: Is FeralHeart your Secret?  (Read 38812 times)

Offline Ka$h

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Is FeralHeart your Secret?
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2014, 07:44:38 am »
Is feralheart your secret?
Yes. I hardly ever tell others about what I play, when actually nobody knows everything about it. My friends have seen the icon on my desktop and asked what it was, and I just answered that it's a game.

Would you respond if someone called you by your fursona's name in real life?
Yes, I would. Jackie is a different way of just spelling my real name, so yes, I would.
Although I would respond to Jackie, I wouldn't want to respond to Kash. She is my 2nd fursona, and I don't want to be known as Kash in my personal life. The internet stays as the internet, and real life stays away from it.
Hello there!
If you need any help PM me!

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2014, 11:14:14 am »

Yes totally.  Well, my little brother plays the game too.  But i'm honestly the only girl gamer in my town. 8I

Offline WildWolf#1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • pottymouth posse
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2014, 07:10:27 am »
[removed]
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 05:05:15 am by WildWolf#1 »

spirit, who could not be broken

Offline *Kawaii Potato*

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Kawaii Potato (Pixel)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2014, 11:57:05 am »
~All of my friends know that I play this. I have no problem telling them about what I do in my free time. I sometimes even recommend the game to them. Of course they all look at me funny and ask me why an almost 20 year wants to play such a silly game.

~I would definitely respond to Pixel in real life. Although, No one but my boyfriend and close friend know I have a fursona... Or even know what a fursona is. c:

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2014, 12:49:27 pm »
Yes and NO. My brothers know I play, but thats about it since I don't play FH when we have company. My best friend has seen me play, yet I think she forgot xD.  I go on the forums during my free period at school, and no one looks over your shoulder at what your doing (all creepy like) so I dont think any one knows.
pm for free art i need practice

Offline trinitylovespink

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glowing potato pocket
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2014, 08:35:15 pm »
1. FH is only known to 3 people I know irl, so I suppose it is a secret

2. I would probably not respond at first, then make sure they were actually talking to me.

Here To Help!
Ingame: trinitylovespink
dA: Donttouchsilverlark
Tumblr: Donttouchsilver

Offline FrostNight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Elon Musk pls return my calls uwu
    • iFrostNight
    • Frost Night
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2014, 09:30:32 pm »
Does anyone know about my business with the FeralHeart community?

Well, to be honest, yes. But I figure that as a mistake. I usually tend to keep my real self to the internet. Which for me, mostly consists of FeralHeart. Two of my real life friends have the game and I sort of try to hide myself/my internet friends from them because.. yea. Idk. As for other real life people, they've probably all seen my YouTube videos, but none of them really know my ties within the game.

If someone called me by my fursonas' name in real life, would I respond?

Since my main fursona is Fio (avatar picture), I would respond since that is my real name. Fiona. Or Fio if you know me better or from the internet. My initial reaction would either be "it's a friend" or "OMG INTERNET FRIEND IS THAT YOU????"... ;~;

But if someone called me Frost/Frost Night, I would be fairly confused if I heard it at all and I would probably just keep walking.

If someone called me Adaki (my signature picture below), I would get extremely freaked out.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2014, 03:43:49 am »
1. Only my close family members know, and one friend. I don't have a lot of friends or anyone who would care to know what I do at home, so that's probably it, unless someone asks, then I might tell them.

2. Hmmmm...I'd have to think about that one. I'd give a silent glance to make sure they were actually addressing me, not just shouting something. But If they were, I'd probably quietly respond and ask them how they knew my name XD

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2014, 04:30:42 am »
1. Only my close family members know, and one friend. I don't have a lot of friends or anyone who would care to know what I do at home, so that's probably it, unless someone asks, then I might tell them.

2. Hmmmm...I'd have to think about that one. I'd give a silent glance to make sure they were actually addressing me, not just shouting something. But If they were, I'd probably quietly respond and ask them how they knew my name XD

Try not to necro old threads. The last post here was back in June.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 10:15:41 pm by Vask »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2014, 04:45:40 pm »
Actually, I have told my close friends and brothers about this game. My youngest brother has an account on here even, but he rarely plays. I remember another time I got my friend to try out this game, and when she selected the elbow tuft on the character creator she was like; "Wtf is that armpit hair?" LOL

And if someone were to run after me and scream Kiki, I'd probably look back at them with a confused look on my face, then continue on xD But I doubt that will actually ever happen
Farewell everyone<3