Author Topic: Is FeralHeart your Secret?  (Read 38810 times)

Offline anahel

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • the matrix has you
    • View Profile
Re: Is FeralHeart your Secret?
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2015, 10:02:10 pm »
Do you keep your FeralHeart business a secret from friends in real life?

Would you respond if someone called you by your fursona's name in real life?

Friends? Well, yeah. I used to have a few freinds that'd all play games like this togeathor, but that was around 5 years ago so no. Although I do play with my sister, so at the same time I don't? Most of my friends have seen my characters, though, because I mean you can only draw them so many times before somone looks at your submissions for art class.

And I don't have one, but if someone refered to me as one of my RP characters I'd be kind of disturbed and ask them where they got the name, but yeah, I used to do the warrior cat name things with my freinds as a kid too, so it wouldn't be the first time.

returning 2011 player on a new account. just trying to remember how it all works c:
avi from here

Offline Kitten Irvyne

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Profile pic by me. :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2015, 03:55:06 am »
It's not so much my secretive nature that keeps me from telling my friends about the game. It's more so the fact that it never really occurs to me to talk about the game. Honestly, I don't really talk about anything unless we speak about a related topic, i.e. books, movies, T.V. shows, etc., etc. So, in a way, I do keep this game as my secret from my friends. It's probably better that I do... As much as I love my friends, they're not the kind of people you'd want running around the maps...

T r u s t  m e .

Indeed I would respond. In fact, a while back, I started telling my friends to call me "Paranoia" or "Queen Paranoia". They didn't question it for two reasons, the first being that I am a very paranoid and jumpy character when it comes to certain things, the second being that I'm the main cause of paranoia in the group... Possibly from the highly vivid way I tell horror stories. :3

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2015, 01:23:52 pm »
Yes.. from everyone.. even my family. Except for my Yugure roleplays, but that's only the schedule. But no one will EVER know what goes on in this computer.

Only if it's a close friend, otherwise no.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2015, 03:10:48 pm »

Not really, no. Though I prefer not to talk about it, because whenever I bring it up it either gets laughed at or made fun of. If I bring it up around my friends they call it stupid and it makes me rather angry, considering FeralHeart is basically my life. So I prefer not to bring it up around anyone. Though my mom accepts my love for the game, luckily. I can safely talk about it with her, like if I ever want to tell  her something funny that happened on the game, she'll gladly listen and laugh along with me.

I only have one person online who ever calls me by my fursona, Inky's, name. Whom is my best friend, who's known me for over 3 years. I'll honestly feel uncomfortable if anyone else calls me by the name Inky nowadays, since I'm so used to being called Hooli now. Though I already know she's gonna end up saying 'Inky' when we meet over the summer since she's so used to calling me it, which I don't mind at all. xD

in-game: hooli

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2015, 03:46:35 pm »
Do you keep your Feralheart business a secret from friends in real life?

Considering my lack of friends, I don't feel qualified to answer this question, but if I did have friends, I wouldn't disclose everything that I did, but I would be quick to recommend the game so that we could play together.

Maybe. I'd be super freaked out, though. How in the world would they know my fursona's name, if I didn't tell them? I'd probably make sure they were actually addressing me before I responded. If it was a friend, however, I'd definitely respond.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2015, 04:11:38 pm »

Not really, no. Though I prefer not to talk about it, because whenever I bring it up it either gets laughed at or made fun of. If I bring it up around my friends they call it stupid and it makes me rather angry, considering FeralHeart is basically my life. So I prefer not to bring it up around anyone. Though my mom accepts my love for the game, luckily. I can safely talk about it with her, like if I ever want to tell  her something funny that happened on the game, she'll gladly listen and laugh along with me.

I only have one person online who ever calls me by my fursona, Inky's, name. Whom is my best friend, who's known me for over 3 years. I'll honestly feel uncomfortable if anyone else calls me by the name Inky nowadays, since I'm so used to being called Hooli now. Though I already know she's gonna end up saying 'Inky' when we meet over the summer since she's so used to calling me it, which I don't mind at all. xD

Sort of the same thing here, thought my friends don't make fun of me for it, I just don't talk about it or play to around them (beaus were hanging out and stuff). My brothers and family know about it just cuz i'm playing it and I draw it and stuff, but besides that no one really knows.
I guess I would rather just keep it to myself, so that its my own little personal world I suppose? But its not like I would mind too much if friends found out, It's something I like and they would be fine with it.
Yes, I would respond if someone called my my fursonas' name, because many people already do. Shay is my middle name and my older brother, his senior friends and some other guy friends call me it.
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2015, 07:43:53 pm »
Depends on who. My closest friends (including the one that introduced me to the game) know I play it, but the more distant acquaintances don't even know the game exists.

Well, 80% of my friends don't even know my fursonas, but the funny thing is, my fursona's name actually comes from my friend's nickname for me. So if it was  from that friend, than yes, I'd respond.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2015, 09:15:22 pm »
Nah, mate.
I've even tried to get my real life friends into the game, but it just never stuck to them as much as it did to me. I tell them about my FH friends all the time, too. X3

Lol yes.
I literally use his name as like- all of my other user-names, so it's like a regular thing to me almost. Not that many people actually call me that, just that my family knows it's my sort of gamer-tag, so my brother will call me that when we play something multiplayer.  Most of them don't know he's my actual 'fursona', though.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2015, 06:55:45 pm »
"Do you keep Feralheart business a secret from friends in real life?"

No, I talk about it but 90% of the time they don't care or don't know what it is.

"Would you respond if someone called you by your fursona's name in real life?"

If I heard my fursona's name being called once, i'd ignore it; assuming it is someone else. If it was repeated, i'd see if they are looking at me, and i'd also see if they are talking to me. I'd say to them "Venus the Galaxy demon..?" if they said yes, i'd give them a hug. c:

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline .Dispute.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Credit (Remarin @ DeviantArt)
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2015, 10:18:46 pm »
I actually encourage my other teenage friends to join and RP with me xD I know from their persepctive it might be totally lame, I mean in comparison to going out and drinking and what-not. It takes a particular interest to want to run around as a canine/feline, but oh do I enjoy it xD It's my number one confessed nerdy habit  ::) "What do you like to do in your spare time?"

"I roleplay as a canine in a virtual world of English speaking animals with the ability to fly" :P