Author Topic: Let's Talk About Oreos :3  (Read 1668 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Let's Talk About Oreos :3
« on: January 18, 2014, 08:24:18 pm »

Hey guys! Let's go ahead and talk about those crunchy smooth, creme filled, dreams! I was looking through the discussion board and noticed nobody ever talks about this little heavens. So why not? Personally, an Oreo makes me happy any time of day no matter how I'm feeling. Anyway, feel free to chat anything Oreo or Oreo related. I'll get some cool topics on Oreo's in your brain with a few little ideas.

-Are you #TeamCookie or #TeamCreme? Why?-

Personally I'm a Team Creme. I think that without the creme it wouldn't be an Oreo! But maybe you have a different opinion? Or possible you're a Team Creme and want to fangirl with me!

-If you could give one person on Feral Heart an Oreo (To make them happy and tell them they're doing an awesome job-much like giving a nuzzle), who would you give it to?-

*Gives an Oreo to AlphaEclipse*. Thank yous for being an amazing, helpful floof and a willing couch.

-Please watch this AMAZING and completely official Oreo commercial and comment about it's awesomeness-
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFsZ6BO4LU0

So...I gave you guys a bunch of awesome ideas for chatting around in this topic. Go ahead and comment all about your love of Oreos, your Oreo Team, who you'd give an Oreo to, chat about that awesome Oreo Commercial, or anything else you can think of.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Talk About Oreos :3
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 08:32:09 pm »
I approve of this topic.

#TeamCreme. 'Cause the creme is delicious and the cookie needs the creme or else it tastes..bland.

Have you seen the commercial for Oreos in the SuperBowl?

(You need to make the volume high since they are whispering in this. You may not hear them as well with the volume low.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG-f6ZTjwjU

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 08:37:37 pm »
AMG. I laughed at that whole commercial. *Whispers In Library Voice* "CREAM BLARGLYRAWR"

Thank you for the topic contribution Oreoz. Hueh hueh.

*Topic Officially Approved By OreoHeroz*

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 08:45:57 pm »
Ooooooh Oreos. :3 *Noodle arm flail*
I lervv oreo cookies! I wish I had some here with mah. ;~; Sadly I don't though... *Flings Ritz at the wall* Bleh.. >:U

-Are you #TeamCookie or #TeamCreme? Why?-

I'd have to be on #TeamCookie because ze cookie is mah favorite part! I don't really like icing on anything, but I will eat it. :3

-If you could give one person on Feral Heart an Oreo (To make them happy and tell them they're doing an awesome job-much like giving a nuzzle), who would you give it to?-

dwaayoursoniceVaskiebutt<333

*Flings Oreo to Ingredient* Isecretlyworshipyourknowlege

LOL. Dem commercial. I died. |D

Grass Monster approves of this fab topic. +Fluffiebuff

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 08:51:00 pm »
*noodle arms* OREOS

It's kewl to hear a #TeamCookie perspective from yous. I like you'r opinion and hearing your point of view. Oreos make everyone happy *throws confetti*

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2014, 09:07:18 pm »
Oreos. Oh, beautiful oreos. cB

"Are you #TeamCookie or #TeamCreme? Why?

#TeamCreme. Why? Because why not! 8U CREME! CREME!

"If you could give one person on Feral Heart an Oreo, who would you give it to?"

If you mean someone on the forums... oh gosh, who do I choose? D8 Sura? White? Stargazer? If it could be anyone... then I have a few friends in mind. cB Hmm... so many to choose. Such decision. Much hard. Wow.

And 'dhem commercials... yep, 'dey be epic. x3 And ohmygosh, OreoHeroz, dat is one funny oreo commercial. xD

#StampOfApprovalForThisTopic

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 09:28:38 pm »
#CREME hehe.

Awesome hearing your feedback on le oreos. The creme is so goey and amazing and tastes like magical rainbows

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2014, 09:51:50 pm »
I. Can't. Stand. Oreos.
I think they're discusting >.< Sorry bbut everytime I look at an oreo I instantly feel sick, like vomit sick. I have no idea why but. BLEGH DX

Don'tjudgeme<3

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2014, 10:07:40 pm »
Haha, that's understandable. Thanks for sharing your opinion, and nobody here is going to judge. I've got some friends that can't stand Oreos either. Thanks again for sharing your opinion. :3