Author Topic: .-Stray Wars.- -REALISTIC-Mature-Literate-CANID RP  (Read 11313 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: .-Stray Wars.- -REALISTIC-Mature-Literate-CANID RP
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2014, 11:52:31 pm »

Dawn

She woke up to the fight Cash and Viva were having. She hoped they would stop fighting. A growl escaped her jaw as she leaped to join the fight.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Koolwolfe

« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2014, 02:02:14 am »
(( Bump, for Oreo. :3 )

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2014, 03:45:08 am »
Ok.))

Koolwolfe

« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2014, 05:08:08 am »
Oreo, Bumpty Bump. )

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2014, 10:33:55 am »

Eren gingerly stepped out into the cold, freezing world, his dark pelt gently ruffled by the gusts of wind as they passed through. He narrowed his eyes, searching the area for his fellow pack-mates, though none were near. Making his ears stand erect, the mix hopped out into the clearing and began to track down a distant scent, slowly weaving into the other territory.

He noticed he had crossed the border, halting in his tracks for a moment before continuing. He would certainly get punished for this, but knowing a member of his pack was here made him cringe and move on. Soon enough, he could hear the muffled snarls and growls coming from the street, and Eren could only think the worst. Pushing himself off his hind legs, he rocketed into the fight, ramming into Viva herself in an attempt to knock her away. "What is this nonsense?" He turned towards Cash, then back to Viva, his silver eyes glinting in anger with his pupils dilated. "We stooped down to stealing now!?" He snapped, completely forgetting he was actually yelling. "Fighting like this isn't necessary. We know better." Swiping a pale tongue over his muzzle, he continued, eyebrows furrowed still. "Let's just go back."

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2014, 01:38:54 pm »

Dawn

She stepped away, knowing Cash would attack her too. "This time I aint interrupting this fight." She said. She then looked around on the territory for intruders.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2014, 03:52:02 pm »

:|Ayeasha|:

Turning to look at Cash Ayeasha stepped back and grinned knowing the plans he had, the white Husky watched as her alpha lunged at the Truths pack alpha. Turning her head she realised another dog similar to her breed, but from Vivas pack. Growling, her attention was soon took to another dog as he jumped in he fight trying to get Viva away. Chuckling she shook her head and looked at the two canines and growled, then looking at Viva "Yeah, do as you packmates say. Cause we aint gonna take it easy on you mutt!" she growled clamping her jaws shut as she took a step forward with her tail whipping left to right as her eyes narrowed as she licked her lips. Ayeasha watched as the canines continued to fight-probably knowing Viva had no chance against Cash-besides he was much larger, her tail flicked in excitement as she watched although she was rather irritated at the tintruding dog. "And why don't you two run along!" she snapped saliva hanging from the sides of her maw until it dropped to the pavement.  

« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 01:21:56 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2014, 05:10:58 pm »

Eren's word were cut in half when the white husky from the other pack spoke up. He swung his head around, peeling his lips while taking a step forward. He suddenly hushed his tone, tail wrapping around his back leg while he held his eyes perfectly narrowed and steady at the fae. "Because we're her subordinates. The rules imply we protect anyone with a higher rank." Blinking, he backed up and turned, glancing back at her. "Stay out of this, I'm talking to Viva, not you." Getting back to his previous stance, Eren snapped his jaws and eyed VIva with sorrowful eyes. "Come on, let's go back. Please."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2014, 05:24:40 pm »

:|Ayeasha|:

Looking at the brute from the enemies pack she narrowed her eyes as another growl rumbled up her throat, but soon dissapeared as she looked at Viva then the intruder "An alpha that steals? Oh how great!" she snappes, saliva spraying from her maw as her teeth clanked together-but her tail remained whipping to and fro as she looked to the other Husky standing not the far away. Shaking her fur the silver chain spun a little around her neck and began to rattle but soon stopped as she did, her paw placed forward a little ready to plant an attack if needed.   

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2014, 05:28:17 pm »
You dont have permission to kill Dawn.))