Author Topic: .-Stray Wars.- -REALISTIC-Mature-Literate-CANID RP  (Read 11192 times)

Koolwolfe

Re: .-Stray Wars.- -REALISTIC-Mature-Literate-CANID RP
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2014, 12:06:19 am »

Viva

Viva launched at Ayshea in expectedly, and attempted to grab her windpipe if she succeeded, she would wait until Cash begged her to stop.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2014, 12:12:57 am »

:|Ayeasha|:

Looking at Viva Ayeasha narrowed her eyes and began to chuckle "You know, always thought killing you would do me a favour-but then I realised that would just put you out your miswry!" she growled harshly as she watched Viva leap, growling Easha quickly stepped out the way and looked at her with a smirk and shook her head as she licked her lips then looking at Cash "Oh and Viva, hurting or killing one of Cash's pack mates isn't going to make him like you, he'll just want you're blood!" she mocked as she began circling the enemy with her eyes narrowed "And yet you still donet the point in backing off and defending for yourself, I always wondered why the Truth pack was so weak!" she smirked as her tail flicked-either way Ayeasha wasn't going down without a fight.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 01:23:51 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2014, 12:14:54 am »

Cash

Whipping around, Cash narrowed his eyes in contempt at Viva, watching as she attacked his Beta, Ayeasha. "The little bloody mutt," he muttered, fixing his gaze hard on Viva. When he noticed she was lunging for Ayeasha's windpipe, he acted immediately, surging forward and launching himself at her throat, ready to clamp his jaws around it. If he did managed to latch his jaws around her throat, there wouldn't be mercy this time.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2014, 12:40:00 am »

Viva

Viva growled loudly as she knew Cash was going to leap she  skidded out of the way letting him hit his head against the wall she then launched at his back ramming him and pinning him to the wall.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2014, 12:49:36 am »

Nodding a thanks to Cash she then looked at Viva and growled as her head flicked in irritation, as her blood began to boil. "Why canyou just drop it mutt? You have no chance, go be useful to your own pack instead of evolving your life around Cash's!" curling back her lips she slowly walked towards Viva with her hackles raised-now being more irritated than ever at the antics of the enemy.  

« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 01:24:18 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2014, 09:54:17 am »

Tension rose as Viva lunged at the enemy once more, making Eren rocket off towards her and roughly grabbing her scruff with his outstretched jowls and yanking her back, away from the other canine. "What are you trying to prove so hard?! Let's just turn around and leave, you caused enough trouble anyway!" Moving himself in-front of the white husky, he took a defensive stance, but was turned towards his leader instead.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 09:57:35 am by Rii »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2014, 02:36:26 pm »
[[ Who's the leader of the Truth pack? Fionnxa said Viva wasn't the leader. :| ]]

Cash

A snicker arose in Cash's throat as he moved away slowly, eyeing Viva with such contempt as he gave a brief nod to Ayeasha, before fixing his gaze back on Viva. "You've always been so much trouble to both packs these days. Just go home, and I don't want to see a face of yours, ever, here either by yourself or with your packmates." He spat, coughing up some blood before swiping his tongue around his jaws. Raising his head to stare at Eren, he gave a quick dip of his head, somewhat thankful for pulling off Viva off of him. "At least there's someone smart enough in the Truth pack." He muttered softly under his breath - too quiet for anyone near or far to hear. With that, he headed off, eyeing the enemy pack suspicious as he waited for the dumb-headed mutt to move, or in other words, Viva.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2014, 03:24:52 pm »
((Well the truth pack don't have a leader yet))

Turing, she looked at Cash and nodded her head then quickly turning to Viva who had began to leap for someone again. But before Ayeasha could leap at the fae one of her packmates leapt up and snagged the female by her scruff pulling her away-trying to encourage her to go back. "Trouble making little mutt!" she glanced at Viva with a growl but then stopping as she glared to Cash with her ears erect and listening to what he had to say, seeing as he had stopped she decided to loosen up a bit and allow Eren to try get her away. Although she didn't like the other pack she nodded as a 'Thanks' to Eren as he tried to take Viva back to their pack. Allowing one last growl escape her maw Easha lowered onto her haunches and took a seat, her head whipping back and forth as she began glaring at each canine.  

« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 01:25:03 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2014, 04:18:42 pm »
Sorry, got distracted. Recap?))
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2014, 06:03:58 pm »
((Nothing really Ayeasha and Viva began fighting then Viva and Cash again. Eren is trying to get Viva home, so Cash and Ayeasha have stopped))
DA Account