Author Topic: FeralHeart at midnight (chapter one)  (Read 1277 times)

Offline MaggamiaTV MTV

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
FeralHeart at midnight (chapter one)
« on: January 21, 2014, 04:07:02 pm »
     Sup' everyone this is my new story about all the exciting mysterious events that happen at midnight in the mist of FeralHeart! Be warned! I have horrible grammar! This is my first story I really should be working on this animation thing but I get distracted a lot. ON WITH THE STORY!  

Chapter One: Our look at the world

I creep slowly through the tall grass. My eyes darting around blindly trying to figure out if I'm even going in the right direction. My dark fur fades within the night. I swivel my ears making sure we're not being followed. The only sound is the muffle noise of my paws against the grass and the slight sound of Shade rusting within the vegetation and the slight clanking of his rusty claw gauntlet. The moon is at it's peak we need to go now unless we want to fail. Shade stops, I turn to him ready for action. "We're here." Whispered Shade. "This is Death peak?" I asked. Death peak is what we call bonfire islands. Its were our enemy hides.
    "Yes, are you ready?" Shade asks. I turn my head away and look up into the sky. "Lets do this." I grumbled. We both move out quickly to the other side of the peak where it was empty and shorty stay there. "If we fail we'll never become complete warriors." I growled flicking my tail. "I know" said Shade "by the way we'll never win in our wolf form." Shade finished. Surprised? We're a lot like werewolves but can change form when ever we want. Unfortunately same thing goes for the lions above us.
  Shade now appears as a teenage boy with black hair and two bionic gauntlets with huge retractable claws which makes him look like jack the ripper. He still has his wolf ears and tail so we're not completely human in this form. His eyes are golden and he's wearing some collar. As for I have brown hair with red highlights. I also have two gauntlets because we're partners.
my eyes are emerald green and I also have a tail and ears. Let the battle begin.

Offline Atthirari

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Sweet lions o' mine!
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart at midnight (chapter one)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 04:42:04 pm »
Hey it's pretty good, keep it up!