Author Topic: Pawsome Pack Help  (Read 1943 times)

Offline floradaisylily

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Pawsome Pack Help
« on: January 21, 2014, 05:05:46 pm »
I have heard about an item pack called Pawsome Pack and I wanted to download it but i need a download link that goes to Mediafire. I am not allowed to go on Deviant Art because of the bad pictures so I cant go there to get the link. Someone please either: give me a link to another part of the forums that has a direct link for the pawsome pack to mediafire, or just give me the link. :/ (I'd prefer a link that goes to another part of the forums so that no one makes me download something bad 'cause people can be that way sometimes)

Offline floradaisylily

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Pawsome Pack Help
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 05:06:56 pm »
OOPS sorry i posted this under the wrong section! D: sorry i meant to put it in 'help'

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 05:09:10 pm »
Here ya' go! Click Me!

This is the direct link from the Pawsome item packs on DA. It's perfectly safe and to install them look below. ^^

Export the .cfg to C: > Feralheart.
Export the items to C: >Feralheart > media > items

EDIT: Alpha the ninja! x'D
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 05:17:45 pm by AlphaEclipse »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 05:13:19 pm »
Here is the forum link {Pawesome ITEMS Pack V4}:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=36150.0

DA link {Just in case; Pawesome Item Pack V4}:

http://thabiue.deviantart.com/art/Pawesome-ITEMS-Pack-V4-DL-10-5-13-377205907

---

I believe those are it. If not, correct me if I'm wrong. Those are the only two I know of; they are the recent item packs.

Alpha beat me to it x3 Ninja

Offline floradaisylily

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 06:34:07 pm »
Aw I'm not sure if it worked :/ I have another item pack, and I got tons of pop-ups to "replace or copy but add '2'" and i did a few of both... i think the pawsome pack had some of the items i already had and extra. when I opened up my feral heart nothing changed. :"( what do I do? I cant just delete random items- there is SO much and I dont want to delete an item i already had!

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 06:38:47 pm »
Aw I'm not sure if it worked :/ I have another item pack, and I got tons of pop-ups to "replace or copy but add '2'" and i did a few of both... i think the pawsome pack had some of the items i already had and extra. when I opened up my feral heart nothing changed. :"( what do I do? I cant just delete random items- there is SO much and I dont want to delete an item i already had!

Export them all over again and this time, click replace all for both items and the .cfg. ^^ It'll work. It's be very difficult to try and keep one item from your previous item pack, that is, unless it's not in the one your trying to download. It'd just stay in your folder.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 06:40:17 pm »
Moving this to the Game Help section ~

Offline floradaisylily

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 07:28:24 pm »
AHHH help!Now it replaced ALL the items i had from a different pack and i dont have both item packs! D: now one of my characters has HORNS all over their head!!!! D:

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2014, 07:31:45 pm »
AHHH help!Now it replaced ALL the items i had from a different pack and i dont have both item packs! D: now one of my characters has HORNS all over their head!!!! D:

If you wanted both item packs, don't replace anything, but if you only wanted one, replace them. What item packs are you dealing with? :O

Offline floradaisylily

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2014, 07:43:03 pm »
Ok, it doesnt seem as bad now, because there are BETTER items xD but the items i was using was "Pawsome Pack" and i think the one at this link http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=15759.0 anyway, i think its fine now :3 lol but if i can have two somehow working, someone let me know :3