Author Topic: Howls/roars  (Read 2657 times)

Offline brainrot

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Howls/roars
« on: January 22, 2014, 02:56:12 am »
Ok, so is there any way that you can add more that one howl or more than one roar to FH? So like you could have multiple howls/roars? And if there isn't a way that's perfectly fine. xD I was just wondering. -Short one today! :3

~Thank you
~Mistle
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 03:01:53 am by MistleDragon »

AlphaEclipse

Re: Howls/roars
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 03:02:05 am »
I'm afraid you can only have one howl and roar. Because no updates have been made, FH only has one howl and roar spot. But, if you look in the Mods and addons section, there are Howl/roar mods with overwrite the existing one. 

Offline brainrot

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 03:04:31 am »
I'm afraid you can only have one howl and roar. Because no updates have been made, FH only has one howl and roar spot. But, if you look in the Mods and addons section, there are Howl/roar mods with overwrite the existing one. 

Aw, ok thanks! I was just wondering 'cause I'm looking up new howls and roars for FH. Getting annoyed by the old one. xD
~Thanks.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 03:05:52 am »

Aw, ok thanks! I was just wondering 'cause I'm looking up new howls and roars for FH. Getting annoyed by the old one. xD
~Thanks.

Lol, I know what you mean. ^^ I love my WolfQuest howl mod now. x'D

No problem~ o3o

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 06:31:11 am »
The only actions for the Roar or Howl we are ever going to get it the ones we have now sadly, But you  can make your own creative sound/howl by replacing the original Roar or howl with something else.
But really what Alpha said covers mostly the general area.

If you however want to make your own sound then have a software that is able to render .mp3. Here are some steps into successfully imputing your own creation sound.
[NOTE: Sounds can only be up to about 2-7 seconds]
Step 1: Save mp3 file to original FH howl or Roar name
Step 2: Find your FH folder and open Media>Sound
Step 3: Replace Original File
(If you however want to revert back to the old howl or Roar, then move the old file to a secluded place so you can always bring it back.

Anyways heres a Howl mod that you might like as well.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=19598.0
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358