Author Topic: Valentine's Day Party?  (Read 3465 times)

Offline GoodWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Valentine's Day Party?
« on: January 22, 2014, 05:18:23 pm »
Earlier today I was thinking about FeralHeart's most recent party, then I took a glance at my calendar and immediately came up with this idea for another party, since I think we didn't have one like this yet.

It's a Valentine's Day Party, all our floofies can join a map created by a certain map-maker and join the fun! Music, dancing, and maybe some hot spots for "special" friends to hang out on, maybe some parkour too. The party could also come out in February if able to. What do you guys think?

I know Valentine's Day itself is far off but this is just a thread to think about.
 :)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 05:30:54 pm by ~Deeper~ »
I have nothing... so don't bother looking at this xD

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Valentine's Day Party?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 05:42:20 pm »
While it would be a cute idea we usually have kept our official staff hosted community events neutral enough so that anyone and most everyone can join if they wanted to. What I mean by this is that we like to celebrate an event or season that is something most would probably join in and nothing biased or focusing on one particular group. Valentines day is mostly a day celebrated by couples. Not everyone is in a relationship or in love with someone so it might not be a fair thing to celebrate. Often some people feel left out on Valentines day. Other holidays like Halloween are more easy to join in fun since people like dressing up or the general idea of spook. Some people might also have broke up with a partner and well we wouldn't want to rub anything in their faces. We want everyone to be happy around here and be able to participate in fun. This type of event is probably better for a community event but not so much an official event hosted by staffy.

Currently we have the Winter Season/Holiday event, Summer Party, & Halloween.

I mean I can't say we can't do it since we do have the Halloween event which not everyone celebrates Halloween but meh... I don't know. Maybe something can be done like a one time sweet thing. If we focus the event to community love and appreciation and not so much romance xD

Another thing is that we like some distance between events. It takes a lot of planning and sorting of these kinds of events and around this time of year most people have just started semesters in college if not attending high school etc so I'm not too sure how free the other staffy would be for this kind of thing.

Thanks for the idea though :)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 05:47:43 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline GoodWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 05:48:19 pm »
Oh ok I get you, if I knew about this I probably wouldn't have said my idea in the first place. lol
I have nothing... so don't bother looking at this xD

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 05:49:54 pm »
No reason not to share your idea hun. It's a great idea I just don't know how the others would feel about this. It's only my opinion anyway lol ^^ Perhaps let's see what the others think?

lindaminda

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 02:02:11 pm »
I totally agree!
Awesome idea, I was thinking about it too

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 12:08:38 pm »
Nice idea, but I would rather spend valentines day with my boyfriend, as I'm sure many others will too.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 05:40:23 pm »
Nice idea, but I would rather spend valentines day with my boyfriend, as I'm sure many others will too.

Usually when we host events like these we don't host the event on the exact day of the holiday... We know most people as well as ourselves have other plans lol We usually host the event the weekend before the holiday example like our Halloween Party Event.

Offline Derpiederp

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • I can't feel sorry for you.
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2014, 07:54:51 am »
This sounds like a good idea. People could meet new friends and stuff there, and of course hang out with their mates. I would totally be there!

There is a thing that hurts more than pain. Most people call it sadness.
Profile pic by me~
In game as Derpiederp
My deviantart is TheScorpionQueen
Feel free to check it out~

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2014, 10:37:01 am »
Try not to necro old threads hun. This thread is back from January. Locking