Poll

Did you ever have an Imaginary Friend?

Yes! A lot!
Well, one or two...
One!
I don't remember
No, that's childish!

Author Topic: Imaginary Friends?  (Read 2908 times)

Offline WoodDog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Imaginary Friends?
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 03:03:53 pm »
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 01:45:52 pm by garisa »

Offline FieldsForever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Snack Woof"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2014, 01:37:17 am »
Yeah, I had that imaginary friend that lept from object to object along side the bus as well. I don't remember if he had any looks but he was suppose to be a killer who was always after me. I would stare out the window and talk to myself inside my head about the conditions under which he was following me... day three, rainy, to and fro school. I wasn't even scared of him. Something even more embarrassing, but I'm sure someone else did (or does) this as well, pretending the person who you liked was sitting next to you. Even if they're physically close to you. Honestly, I was just scared of this girl because she never really talked to anyone and her brother sat in the seat behind her. Please tell me I'm not the only one who made real people into imaginary friends. I mean, I haven't had imaginary friends for a long time... but still.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2014, 07:00:21 am »
Well....Uhh yeah. x3 I had an imaginary monky that always did weird things. I named his Mr. Bananas

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2014, 04:47:25 am »
Ninja Pig... He just follows me around and slaps me..

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2014, 05:20:24 am »
Well, I had a lot as a Elementary school kid. I mean a lot.

It's kinda weird to say, but I was Therian at the end of Elementary school, which means I saw myself as an animal. I imagined myself as a patchy colored anthro wolf named Andra. I had a black and grey pelted anthro wolf named Twilight as my mate, and he was one of my imaginary friends. We also had pups too. Most of my other imaginary friends where characters from books or movies, for example, Tigerclaw from Warriors and Poppy from AVI's Tales From Dimwood Forest books. I thought of myself as many different things since Kindergarden, but Andra was more enjoying to me.

Don't worry, I got over my mental issue near the end of 6th grade, when I completely hit puberty. I snapped, now believing that I'm completely Homo Sapien like I should. I came out as a furry after this identity crisis, which is less strange, fortunately. Maybe puberty is kinda helpful after all.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2014, 06:01:23 am »
Ninja Pig... He just follows me around and slaps me..
This makes me kinda sad. ;-;

And yes, I know I had imaginary friends--problem is, they're a little bit of a canine enigma. xD

When I was very little, what memories of my imaginary friends I recollect were almost all animal-based. When I was probably 3-5ish years old, I saw myself as some sort of puppy. I either had other canine friends or one particular "best friend" (whose name I forget, though I think her name might've been "Joyce") who would either appear as a human (who watched over me and the other dog-friends I imagined up, as well as my own real dogs), or would sometimes also be a canine, herself. I have no idea what breed any of these were, though I think it's safe to say they (or "we"?) might've been hound dogs, since I grew up with dachshunds, and around beagles and basset hounds like that.

I remember distinctly that those were enchanting times, and I always was at comfort with animals and dogs especially. Of course, once I got into elementary school, those characters (and their names and faces) disappeared from me, but I still remember that I was always that one kid who, when playing "house" with the other kids at my babysitter's or daycare, I would always play the house pet~ (As did several of my other friends, and so we would have oodles of dog or cat-adventures while everyone else played boring "humans, ew!") xD

And then when I was 15, I ended up here on FH as an animal 30-50% of my time, anyway. Figures. xD

I know I loved my imaginary friends, or today I might've considered them my pack? If only I could remember their names. Adulthood*, you crazy.

*Footnote: Adult because I'm 18, but.. Still a kid. Just a little taller. xD
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 06:14:07 am by WhiteLightHeart »
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2014, 06:16:53 am »
..., but I still remember that I was always that one kid who, when playing "house" with the other kids at my babysitter's or daycare, I would always play the house pet~
That was totally me when I was in Kindergarten. When my classmates played "house", I was almost always the dog.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2014, 02:01:20 pm »
..., but I still remember that I was always that one kid who, when playing "house" with the other kids at my babysitter's or daycare, I would always play the house pet~
That was totally me when I was in Kindergarten. When my classmates played "house", I was almost always the dog.
*air paw* Yes. xD
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||