Author Topic: |:|The Hidden Subjects|:| Literate,Mapped,Sited.  (Read 2133 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
|:|The Hidden Subjects|:| Literate,Mapped,Sited.
« on: January 26, 2014, 10:55:21 pm »
The Hidden Subjects

Doctor Journal Pages
Journal Page 1.
We stumbled upon this amazing place that we now call the organization, it is huge, it is big enough to hold a ton of subjects that we come across on our journeys. There are so many cages its not even funny, this will be our new lab and from there we will continue testing on our dear subjects as we continue to unpack them into cages. But as for out beloved subjects, we found some rooms that are alone, our beloved subjects will stay there so they won't hear the noisy cries of the other stupid subjects. We test on the other subjects more than our beloved, but not by much. Our beloved are mostly for more 'serious' testing, the cure that will change the world back to normal.

Journal Page 5.
Running smoothly so far, the subjects right now are almost all put into cages, and right now we sorted out the subjects that will be getting the beloved cages but on our way, we figured out some more cages that have a few beds. We've decided that won't be used for any of the subject cages, they will simply be used for the subjects that have fatal conditions after we test on them. These subjects won't be the beloved after their fatal conditions though, our beloved are the subjects that somehow made way into our hearts.

Journal Page 12.
Its been a few days since I, lead doctor shared a story page with everyone, and I have went outside with my beloved subject for the very first time and we saw the world changing, slowly changing into a world we have never wanted to see. Zombies everywhere... The world is turning into a wasteland as we know it! Us doctors are probably the only humans left in the world, and the only animals left are probably all of our subjects, if we're lucky we'll find more subjects on the streets as days,weeks,months,and possibly years past as they keep running away from this terrible world that is turning into hell as we know it...

Journal Page 42.
Hehehahhahehe! We have begun testing finally after d-d-days! Our test subjects keep us s-s-sane! We locked up every bit of the organization! No one can get out unless us head doctors let you out, or in. We have power at least, that means if a wolf or some kind of animal comes past, we can snag it from the streets for another subject to test on. Ahahahehehe! We are the hidden subjects!

Plot
As the world is turned into a wasteland of zombies, the only humans left in the world are the insane doctors of the organization. And the only animals left in the world are most likely the subjects that are always changing. The subjects can get horns added onto them, but luckily our doctors are sane enough to know what they are doing at least. Sometimes the subjects get hurt, and are but into a less noisy room, with food,water,and a bed to sleep in, but the beloved subjects have a more sound proof room, but yet some of the beloved are the most insane subjects, the most evil, which side will you choose? Doctors, or Subjects?

Rules
Cursing is aloud but keep it acceptable
No fighting OOC
No bullying, gosh no!
Please, when you get the map don't run around the maze, go straight to the organization map!
Do NOT give the map to anyone without my permission!
Have fun!

Site

Map Pictures

Beloved Subject Rooms/Cages

-Cough- Maybe some fights break out... With blood and gore...

Pair of subject cages

Subjects Playroom

Testing Rooms

Failed subjects

Our beloved... Mr. Shark :3!

Application
Username
Subject Number(Subjects Only)
Dr. Name(Doctors Only)
Picture/Description
Background/History
RP Sample
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 03:40:04 am by Argorok »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: |:|The Hidden Subjects|:| Literate,Mapped,Sited.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 03:42:18 am »
-Open,free to post!-

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 12:50:14 pm »

Username wizardmymom
Subject Number(Subjects Only) 253
Dr. Name(Doctors Only)
Gender Female
Age 6 Months
Picture/Description Top + Bottom
Background/History Midna is a part of the first subject-bred tests, and has no idea of what the 'outside world' is. To her, that is just a myth, a legend, a world only in dreams. She was dragged away from her parents as soon as she was born, to be 'subject raised'. Obviously, not quick enough, since she still has a name given to her by her mother, Midna. She has no idea if she has siblings, or if she does, where they are.
RP Sample
Midna looked around her little cage, and yipped happily. It was her first day outside the room! She ran over to her small bowl of green, blue, and yellow 'dog kibble' and her 'water' bowl, and smiled at her distorted reflection. The collar around her neck was going to come off soon, and be replaced by a 'big dog collar' soon, as her friends said. A few of them said that the collar made you smarter, or faster, or stronger, and it meant that you would be a much better dog then you already where. She raced over to the door, wagging her tail as a human opened the top part and reached in with a gloved hand, taking her and a few others into the main hallway.

An adult version I drew.
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 01:41:15 am »
Accepted!

Offline Bailydragon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I iz a Oreo. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 10:01:43 pm »
Username: bailydragon
Subject Number(Subjects Only) 216
Dr. Name(Doctors Only)

Picture/Description:

Background/History: 216's name used to be Jay, until a terrible lab accident caused her to grow wings and cause her memory to fail. She was then taken in by the Lab and put in as Subject 216. She is helpful but strict and will always stand up to her caged family. She cannot fly since her wings are a mutation.

RP Sample: 216 looked around her cold cage, feeling the cold floor beneath her feet sent chills down her spine. "Oh how I long to go out into the wild and be free," she sighed, sitting down. But she will have to wait, since the Subjects must obey their doctors. But warm grass would be better than a hard metal cage, wouldn't it? Sighing, 216 lay down to rest, while listening to the whimpers and cries of the other subjects. (they won't always be this long)
"I try to make people happy, but you have to look beyond the darkness to achieve happiness." -Oreo

Offline Ashenwarrior001

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Goddess of da fluffies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 10:37:37 pm »
Username: Ashenwarrior001
Subject Number: Subject 27
Age: 3 years in wolf. Which I think would be around 21 in human.
Picture/Description: if that does not work...: http://ashenwarrior.deviantart.com/art/Subject-27-441681983?ga_submit_new=10%253A1395354315

Background/History: Subject 27 is highly dangerous and will kill on sight if her muzzle is not properly on. She can take a beating too. The wolf was captured and brought here, and woke up with her ribs sticking out. She is on the verge of insanity, and finds killing others pleasurable. She is uncooperative, and is shot-phobic, also afraid of dead or dissected things, unless she is the killer.

RP Sample: The wolf sat and stared through cage bars, blood dripping from her muzzle. She bit one of the doctors, and had been punished with an injection of weakening fluids. Her heart felt heavy and dark, as if it was pulling her down into darkness. Her tail swished around as she looked at doctors walking past her, and she bit the bars, making only small dents as her muzzle prevented anything larger. "This is utter b-" She caught herself and scolded in her mind, "No cussing 27! Bad, bad, bad!"
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 10:41:42 pm by Ashenwarrior »

Ashenwarrior DA