Author Topic: Are you [beeping] serious!?  (Read 3698 times)

Offline Coco1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Loki of Asgard. God of Mischief
    • View Profile
Re: Are you [beeping] serious!?
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2014, 04:46:56 pm »
Same happened to me. I made a lioness, bit unrealistic but unique and i liked her. Then i joined a pride and then a 'realistic' and literate lioness told the leader that she has unrealistic lioness in her pride- me. The leader didn't matter, but the lioness said "I thought that this is a semi-realistic pride. I'm sorry but can you change your lioness, because you look like a warrior cat". Of corse i didn't changed it and left the pride. So yeah :/ there are alot of rude people out there, i would recommend to keep your character and find another group.
I am Loki of Asgard and I am burdened with glorious purpose.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2014, 05:02:57 pm »
+Floof to you, River M'Dear.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2014, 05:06:16 pm »
They could've at least respected your opinion...
That was very rude of them to tell 'Hauntedkit' to change his/her complete design.
People should have the freedom to make their own characters!

Those people are indeed very rude. First, what do they even know about item pack? The poor Hauntedkit could've simply had a different one.

I have to agree with this- There are many popular item packs throughout FH. And just because you see a bracelet instead of a twig shouldn't mean anything. You never know what item pack the player has.

Think of Firestar, he's basically friggin ORANGE!

Exactly. Black, grey and white are NOT the only colors in the books. I can name a few of the Warrior Cats who had 'unrealistic' colors. Sandstorm, Hawkfrost, Brakenfur ,etc.

Anyways, sorry this has happened to you. It's a shame people can be so hostile towards 'unrealistic' and helpful people. +Floof

lindaminda

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2014, 06:32:27 pm »
I tottaly agree with you!
Once I've made a character similar to one person and she 1st reported me, 2nd blocked meh, 3rd told some lies to MOD
I was like
'Girl, I see you for the first time of my life GOD'
And thenn I got in some problems with staff member (Don't wanna say who he/she is) :I
But serious, It wasnt fair-.-

Koolwolfe

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2014, 06:48:17 pm »
Ok, but it you didn't know it says on the rules " R e s p e c t other p l a y e r s INCLUDING their characters " Happened many times with me when I first joined I asked for advice on the wings here is what happened to me:

(Me)<Sly> Ey, can anybody help me with flying?
(Bully)<Eeva> If you don't know the game quit it, neon noob!

Rather rude, I am pretty sure I reported them that day, for being rude and also not respecting my characters as how they are.

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2014, 03:58:13 pm »
Ok, but it you didn't know it says on the rules " R e s p e c t other p l a y e r s INCLUDING their characters " Happened many times with me when I first joined I asked for advice on the wings here is what happened to me:

(Me)<Sly> Ey, can anybody help me with flying?
(Bully)<Eeva> If you don't know the game quit it, neon noob!

Rather rude, I am pretty sure I reported them that day, for being rude and also not respecting my characters as how they are.
Everyone is a noob in the beginning of time.  She's just jealous because your awesome.  Everyone gets more experienced and I guess she got too full of herself thinking she's an "expert"...I bet you know more than her :P
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Koolwolfe

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2014, 05:32:27 pm »
I nearly died because of her grammar that day. >3< Thank you River. C: