Author Topic: Uploaded presets, but friends dont see them (StillNeedHelp)  (Read 1081 times)

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
Uploaded presets, but friends dont see them (StillNeedHelp)
« on: January 28, 2014, 03:16:07 am »
 :-[ I had uploaded the preset BigBangTheory did for me, at mediafire,
My friends download it, put it in presets, reload, and they still dont see it. What did I do wrong??

Mediafire let me uplpad on firefox browser, but it still wont work

EDIT: Try the link to get it, place the fhp in presets, and find me in-game. It doesnt work.
www.tinyurl.com/WagIt
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 06:17:55 pm by ~Faolan~ »
Inactive. Will be back one day

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Uploaded presets, but friends dont see them?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 03:21:21 am »
Double check to make sure they put in the files correctly, and that you uploaded the preset correctly. Sorry I don't have much more advice, it's late. Just double check to make sure the .fhp files are in the right place, and they put it in the correct Preset Number. If they did as it shows, then you should double check to make sure you uploaded your floofy preset correctly. Sorry I'm not too much help at the moment. Sendspace is reliable, so I'm glad you used that. However, you might also want to try Mediafire. It is very reliable, and free. Plus, you can upload future presets and maps there as well. Hope I helped a little~
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 03:23:58 am by Vask »

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 04:23:04 am »
Mediafire always failed :c

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 04:29:54 am »
Solution one: Go to Local Disk (C:)\FeralHeart\Presets and search for the preset file you downloaded. If you see something like 'Username_#(1)' [Or 2, 3, 4..etc..] then just Right click the file, select 'Rename' and delete of the (1) [Or 2, 3, 4... you get the idea]. Then restart FH again!

Solution two: Go to Local Disk (C:)\FeralHeart\Presets and search for the preset file you downloaded. Ask your friend if they have any capitals in their name if you don't see any. Example: You see bigbangtheory but it's actually BigBangTheory. If that is the case then Rename the file to the correct user name and restart FH.

Solution 3: If you're seeing your friend's old preset instead of the new one, all you need to do is Replace the old one with the new one instead of having a duplicate.

Hope this helped a little

Mediators isn`t working? Try another browser! Also make sure your flash cards and whatnot are working properly.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 04:35:10 am by AlphaEclipse »

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 04:32:49 am »
I dont know what to do ;n;

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 04:34:47 am »
And Im not the one downloading it, my friends are but they say when they installed it (placed it in presets) it didn`t show still. I`m very confused ono