Author Topic: Makuu Kiwanja Needs Characters  (Read 74317 times)

Offline mel105

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Makuu Kiwanja Needs Characters
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2011, 02:46:38 pm »
I will play as nuka tbh i quite like his character :3 if you still need someone to play him of course ;D

Scratch

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2011, 03:59:20 am »
I can be Ni

Offline spottednose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2011, 09:46:04 am »
i want to be Ni!  >:(

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2011, 05:58:28 pm »
Well Im sure Simba will choose who he wants to be  soon, he hasnt had much time recently to work on the pridelands so thats why he hasnt reasponded yet  ^^

Offline Simba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • King of The Pride Lands
    • TLK4EVR
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2011, 09:32:35 pm »
Still lookin' for more applicants (:

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2011, 11:11:07 pm »

P e r s o n a l i t y
Ni is a noble, wise lion. He respects all other lions, and never attacks others. When he was old enough, he left his pride without any hesitation, understanding the ways of prides. Ni is also very selfless, going out of his way to protect others, even if he does not know them. One of his downsides is his concern with not being flaky. He has always been taught to be reliable and careful. When he says something, he sticks to his word, never backing down on an agreement or promise. He pays attention to everyone and everything around him, very alert. He enjoys the charm and innocence of cubs, particularly Nala. He would rather not be invited into a pride, as he'd like to honorably fight for one. Very humble and down-to-earth, Ni never boasts about himself or his strength. He prefers to keep to himself, but isn't afraid to speak the honest truth when needed. He doesn't care for his appearance much, as he has no one to impress, being a loner. He feels his scruffy, dirty exterior gives him better camouflage for hunting anyway.

E x p e r i e n c e

I have been roleplaying for about 5 years now, and I love it! I started out with horses and have slowly grown into lions and other creatures. I used to role play every day, but I've slowed down now, as I'm trying to find more literate, advanced role plays, rather than just simple, short-term ones. I've grown a lot in role playing over the past few years, and I continue to learn more every day.

W h y ?
I feel I deserve to play the role of Ni because of my role playing experience and the depth I put in to each of my character's. I have read Nala's Dare and loved Ni's personality. There's a lot you can discover reading in between the lines about the character. I would be thrilled to play him and let his personality and story develop even more as I role play him. This seems like the type of roleplay I've been searching for and would be honored to be a part of it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 08:04:43 pm by Ringo »

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2011, 08:05:10 pm »
Pardon the double post, but I have finished my application ^^

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline Ravern

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2011, 03:07:50 pm »
hey simba can i join your lion pride as saber he is a teen male lion this is his pic http://alphaheart.deviantart.com/#/d416dwh
Blade

Holmes

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2011, 07:40:00 am »
Here my Ni: http://sherlock-arsene.deviantart.com/art/My-version-og-Ni-244157131
(don't mind the eyes i can change them anytime it's just because i have feralistic 3 it turns out like this)

Personalty: Ni, who is he? he's a mysterious rogue lion, no one know much about him he was driven out of his pride so he can take care of himself, he's the kind of lion that loves adventures and he seeks more than the eyes can meet, he's a very brave sharp and smart lion, he's also a very cute and handsome lion and he'll look better only if he groom his fur which he doesn't care about because he believe that to work is important and that there will be a time when he will accomplish his hopes he'll have the time to have a clean up. Ni is a very respectful lion, he does however have a sense of humor .. he's more like a young version of mufasa, as he does have many similar aspects like mufasa but he's a little bit more agressive in fights and unlike mufasa he usually fights with hyenas that only mean harm to him, but on the other hand he respects every animal around him from the ant till the big elephant, and like mufasa he know about the circle of life but he had to learn it in "the hard" way. Ni is a very carfeul lion and a very responsible lion and he loves the company of young cubs, he pretty much adores them and them adores him. He is however a musclar strong lion but he doesn't believe in violence unless it is needed to protect one self from those trouble-looking animals and for hunger too, he is humble and he seldom speak the truth because he feels that sometimes the truth hurts as he quotes: "The truth that shouldn't be told".

Experience: How can i say it?.. I didn't do that much of a roleplay but i did roleplay in the past, all of what i'm known for is that i know alot about biology and animalogia and mother nature (well you can say i know almost everything about everything :P).. usualy it takes me time to get used to a rp..but i can make up the best rp lines stories ideas, you just give me the chance and i'll proove it. :)

Why?: well i think that Ni and every character out there have what we call inner charismatics which we take down to the heart, i personally was inspired to first love lions when i first saw TLK in the same year it was released and the same year i was born, even though they are just characters but the more we learn about them we learn more about ourselves, and we also learn from them so we can live the best they lived and to learn from their mistakes and teach it to the next generations, more to tell is that one man can make a diffrence and that same man can be inspired by those characters whom he seeks and roleplay to become the man he was meant to be.

p.s. I hope you will accept me, though about the picture..don't worry i'm working with all of my powers to make him more disney like and the closest to realistic so that he could be equal on both sides.. :D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 06:04:40 pm by Holmes »

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2011, 11:12:03 am »
Will there still be limits on the statistics of each animal species (i.e. length, weight, height etc) like there was for the IT RP?
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274