Author Topic: Makuu Kiwanja Needs Characters  (Read 74499 times)

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
Re: Makuu Kiwanja Needs Characters
« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2012, 12:16:55 am »
In case Im not accepted as Kula, I'd also like to apply for Tama. (Big fan of her aswell)

I think I deserve to play Tama because she is an amazing character. Id like to play her as I am litrate and Active. And I think I would be able to portay her well.

Personality- Tama is very laid back and down to earth. She can take the time to sit back and appreciate life for what it is. Tama doesn't seem to hold a grudge however she doesn't like Simba and his antics. She is aslo very good friends with Nala.

Exprience-(Please refer to last application.)

Picture is in link..>>>http://emmy-cakes.deviantart.com/art/Tama-the-one-and-only-277499380

(I feel as if her hair tuff is too small worry about but if you wish I can add it :))
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 05:32:21 am by .::Meemo::. »

Offline ~Marera~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 04, 2012, 02:37:57 am »
I have been watching this thread, and I am delighted to see an opportunity to RP as Kula has opened.

A bit about myself:
I have been on FH for only a year, but feel I have a lot of experience. I mostly RP as a canine, but I have had my share of RPing as a feline. I am fairly active, and I am starting to get more active with all the new features that are being added to FH. My user is ~Marera~ and I prefer realistic and literate.

Why I think I should RP as Kula:
Kula is a mellowed back, trustworthy lioness. She is known to have a big stomach, and has a playful, daring side. In many ways she is like Nala, her build and personality. I think I could RP well as Kula because not only do I have RP experience, but I do not have an itch for power; rather I like to stand as a 'sidekick'. I also do not try to cause any sorts of drama, I like to just RP.

My faults:
Spelling.....I am not skilled in spelling nor grammar. My grammar though is not as poor as my spelling, but I love it when people correct me and normally catch on fast. Also, I am not the speediest typer, but I get buy.

Offline Spirit3

• Curious Wanderer
  • ~Just Dance~
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 04, 2012, 01:30:50 pm »
Can I apply for any cheetah character please? Sorry if I am interrupting though

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 04, 2012, 10:34:45 pm »
OHLAWD.
/Spamthisthreadwithabigapplication.

^ignore the mane, this was taken at night and the mane lighting isn't the best; but it is the same as the pelt.
Tamara
I've read and/or seen Tama in one of my books, and I can tell you her personality in one word; mature.
Tamara, otherwise known as Tama, is calm and able to appreciate her life, but irritable and she isn't very fond of Simba; not to mention that she somewhat 'hates' him. She finds Simba's antics annoying; but doesn't seen to hold a grudge forever. Even if Simba annoys her all day, Tama helps him get away from snakes that nearly attacked the king.
Not much is known about Tama other than what is revealed in the comic she's featured in, and even that isn't very much. Tama was possibly born in the Pridelands to two unseen parents and seems to be older than Simba and Nala as she acts more mature than they do (even though they both seem more mature than Simba).

Roleplaying experience
I've been roleplaying since I've had a computer, first starting from " What is roleplay? " to complete advanced posts. Generally I use big words that may confuzzle others; other times I just be bored and go overboard. I usually try to watch myself and how long my posts are; so don't be confused if I use big words and/or spend a long time typing. If I'm in a hurry I just use writers block, just to say.
I hate powerplay, godmod, autohitting. This mainly explains itself.
When I roleplay, I try to 'shape' myself into my characters personality. I try to act like them as best as I possibly can, but outside of roleplay I am who I am.

Why I deserve Tamara
Actually, I have a personality related to Tamara. Mature and... you think of the word. Other times when I'm with close friends I'm playful. I may have some typos and I don't mind if others correct my mistakes, either in-game or real life. However, I doubt I'd get Tama due to my lack of activity. I have college classes and I can't be on all the time with exams and loads of work. But I try to grab things I want when I want them and hold onto them for as I can (not stealing. fft). Overall, I have a personality related to Tama, I sometimes make mistakes and I can't be on all the time.

Offline xXLovelyBelleXx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ~?.:Merf:.?~
    • http://okkoa.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2012, 10:43:36 pm »

Reason why I think I should be able to play Tama would be the experience I have in many other lion prides, some even related to the lion king. Also, if there anything that comes up, then I shall let you know ASAP if I happen to not be available on certain days but will get back into everything after those amount of days.

Personality: Tama is one who can being persuaded at times but when it comes to something more serious, she will try and take charge herself to fix matters. When danger lurks, she tends to get very serious but on the hand, she also has a playful side that only a few can bring out of her. As if she was still a cub again.

Experience: I've been in many RP's that were literate as well as some semi-literate. Very active on many occasions but will tell the leader when I may not be available ASAP. Also, I role-play on many other sites besides FH so there's more of a chance of having a paragraph (or 2). Seemingly, art kinda helps me RP a bit more cause if someone decides to describe an object of some sort, I can easily make a sentence (paragraph) describing what the person may actually do with that object being said. Currently in 4 different rps that are literate and semi-lit (3 lions and 1 wolf rp).
???
____________________________________?____________________________________

Offline ~Marera~

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2012, 10:45:38 pm »
http://oliverfurry333.deviantart.com/gallery/32267668#/d3e08ko

Not sure if the picture worked or not....>.<

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2012, 11:33:22 pm »
Im back e.e Seeing as no one has yet, ill also be applying for Tojo. (as im sure you can tell i really want to be in this rp :3)

http://emmy-cakes.deviantart.com/art/Tojo-277720470

Besides the fact that i want to be in this rp as any charre i can, U deserve to play Tojo as I am think id a good job. I am literate and active and when i am given a set charre I really commit. I 'become' the character as you would say.

My exprience is in previous applications.

Personatily- Tojo meaning Tattoo. Tojo is a very caring and kind lion. As a cub he adopted a bunch of orphaned birds. He us good frirnds with simba and ia very respectful to everyone. I feel as if he is down to earth and laid back aswell. Tojo is empathetic and a bit of a cultz as he gets injured  quite a bit.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 05:15:51 am by .::Meemo::. »

Offline rockinval93

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2012, 11:38:04 pm »
is this still open? i will make a character for tama if she is not already taken :)

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2012, 11:40:36 pm »
I feel like such a creeper!  -stalksthethread-

Offline Royale

• Forum Newcomer
  • It is what it is
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 05, 2012, 12:49:37 am »
T . A . M . A

"We're going to save you, dumbhead!"
-- Tama to Simba

Who is Tama?

Over all, Tama is very calm, mild tempered, go-with-the-flow kind of lion. She is known to appreciate life, and all that large task has to bring. She can be irritable at times, she doesn't care too much for silly things, and annoying antics. She doesn't hold grudges, and can not stand those being rude or thoughtless toward others. She's quite the tomboy, her name meaning dirt, she doesn't mind a nice roll in the dirt, or a walk through the mud.

How experienced am I?

Like most people I've role-played for about 5 years on several different forums as well has online games such as FeralHeart. I have experience in many different types of role-play including literate, [I average 5 paragraphs per post, but I've done so much as 9 paragraphs before.] semi-literate, [2 paragraphs at least.] and that little annoying sentence- type that's common within chats and such. My specialty is animals, [just because it serves as a little challenge to think like an animal and not a human in plots/situations] and I have done some Lion King role-plays before, but none this professional.

Do I Deserve This Character?

Yes, I would be simply ecstatic if I were able to role-play Tama. In my opinion her personality [Based off of the comic that she appeared in] is exactly like my own.  I feel that with a personal connection, I could definitely go above and beyond with this character. I'm active, I try to post everyday [Depending on what I might have going on outside of the computer, but I'll always give a heads-up on when I'll be away.] and even when I can't post I'll try to get on the website and keep updated.  Tama is probably one of the least-known characters, due to that fact she's not in one of the three movies, but I've really devoted time to read, and study her and her personality from the original comics to get a feel for her uniqueness. Thanks, and I look forward to roleplaying with you all soon. ^^