Author Topic: Makuu Kiwanja Needs Characters  (Read 74293 times)

LOL?

Re: Makuu Kiwanja Needs Characters
« Reply #180 on: July 18, 2012, 03:10:15 pm »
Avani, i think you have a littlest copy the original Banzai in the game

Offline CalliCat1113

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -10
  • Larkspur/Starline
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 21, 2012, 01:10:51 am »
O: Awwwww -dies- Oh well. "feebee-feebay, chick-a-dee-dee-dee-dee..."

nyxghostrider

« Reply #182 on: July 24, 2012, 10:19:41 pm »
May I be kiara and kovu's cub? My name is Kiama :)

Offline Afterparty

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • moved to hellbent
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 16, 2012, 12:59:17 am »
 :'( :'( Saddening~ I hope you can get this back up someday, as i'd love to be a lioness. ~Stalks it to see if it ever comes back up~
moved to hellbent

Offline Stormwolf661

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 27, 2012, 03:11:44 am »
wait... are they not wanting any more characters or am i just blind and unable to find it? O_o

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 30, 2012, 07:22:45 am »
The entire rp has been 'cancled'. I believe Simba lost the files or it was crashing their game.. something like that. But, it's a no-go.

Offline LionKP

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 05, 2013, 07:05:12 pm »
Simba pls can I join? I love your maps. And I have question: the map is on FeralHeart+ ? or normal feralHeart ? because the Feral Heart + is not here for download :(

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #187 on: July 30, 2013, 07:33:47 pm »
I'm marking this incase it decides to come back up.

The entire rp has been 'cancled'. I believe Simba lost the files or it was crashing their game.. something like that. But, it's a no-go.

From what I know it' because his feralheart was giving him problems. Everytime he tries to  load the map, his game crashes.

Hey everyone, (:

I'm still here and I've got a new laptop.  I was very eager to get back to work on FeralHeart and finally get Makuu Kiwanja up and running, but alas The Pride Lands proved too large of a project for FeralHeart to handle.  My new laptop is much better than my previous one so I was expecting the map to finally start working again, but I was wrong.  On my previous laptop I could load the map but everytime I tested it the game would crash, on my new computer though the map doesn't even load |:  So for now that's the end of that, FeralHeart has way to many problems for me to work on a project of this scale.  I was so fed up with FeralHeart that I actually decided to quit.  Now I'm back but I'll be doing significantly less with FeralHeart, mainly just updating FeralHeart+ from time to time.  I probably won't be making maps anymore, unless they're for FeralHeart+, and I will be updating my presets soon.
I'm sorry I couldn't get The Pride Lands working, I know many of you were looking forward to Makuu Kiwanja, I certainly was, but unfortunately it looks like now isn't the time.  I will be keeping it all on my backup drive and who knows after a few updates maybe someday FeralHeart will run smoother and I'll be able to bring it back.  So for now Makuu Kiwanja is on hold.  FeralHeart+ wise you'll still be kept up to date on it's development on the FeralHeart+ News page [link] where I've recently updated what you all can expect in the next FH+ update.

Hope you're all enjoying this beautiful spring weather,

Thats what he has said.

Offline LionKP

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 20, 2013, 03:51:43 am »
SIMBA!!!! pls can I join? D: pls plss I can be Zira,Nala,sarabi, or other charakters from TLK so pls can I join?

Offline LionKP

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 20, 2013, 03:53:09 am »
Simba pls can I join ? D: I can be Zira,Nala,sarabi or other character from TLK so pls can I join?