Author Topic: |:|Last Days|:| Canine Role-play[Remake](Accepting!)  (Read 16448 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |:|Last Days|:| Canine Role-play[Remake](Accepting!)
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2014, 12:21:43 am »
((Heh thanks! And yeah the packs almost back together. I just couldn't resist I loved thos roleplay so much, and I may consider bringing Toby and Scrappy back in time&sorry for the crappy post))

Sledge[/size]

Sledge had been sleeping for a while now, the sounds of the pack being cut out by her dream. The canines legs scraped across the ground as she ran-running from walkers in her dream as she let out barks. And suddenly, she woke up with a growl. Hurrying to her paws she glanced around and gladly the pack seemed safe, letting out a sigh of relief she lowered to her haunches and glanced around. It seemed to pack were eating-allowing the pack to eat first she lowered back onto her stomach.
[/color]

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2014, 12:41:39 am »

Arrow looked at Sledge and passed the other squirrel to her. "Split it with someone." He said again then looked at Agro and threw him the rabbit. "Share the rabbit with someone... And I'll share the bird with somone." He said with a sigh looking at his paws. "Then we need to move out..." He muttered.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2014, 01:38:05 am »

Maci
The white German Shepherd made her way back to camp, she had a successful hunting trip, managing to get two plump rats. She carried the dead rodents by their tails as she weaved through rubble and trash piles. She heard Arrow's bark and quickened her pace so she could come in right after him. She slid into the hole and followed after Arrow and dropped the carcasses next to his before padding off to lay down. She long white fur was now dirty and tangled due to all the activity she has been doing and the lack of proper grooming from her late human caretakers. She sat in a dimly lit corner and watched the pack move about and ration the food. Maci would love to go find a river to swim in and wash all the dirt and much from her fur, she didn't look disgusting but she hated the feeling of being dirty. She perked her ears as Arrow handed out some food and told them to split it, she laid down and watched them.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2014, 02:00:40 am »

Arrow made his way over to Maci giving the Shepherd a warm smile. "Add those to rats to the extra pile which is now basically nothing." He said. A moment later he spoke in a whisper in Maci's ear. "We're moving out of the den tonight, we're taking a risk the longer we stay here, though most walkers are around at night, I have a feeling we'll be safe." Arrow muttered. "Just don't tell anyone else, I'll break the news too the others when we're done eating the fresh meat." He said giving Maci a friendly nudge and walking off to where he left the bird.

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2014, 02:11:16 am »
[[Oop, sorry. I've been busy. Could I get a re-cap?
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2014, 02:38:19 am »

Name: Addie
Dog Breed: English Shepherd
Crush: Open
Personality: A rambunctious canine whose eager to learn and is
quite the optimistic despite current situations.

Name: Trip
Dog Breed: All-American

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2014, 02:42:39 am »
Accepted

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2014, 03:01:20 am »
Here, I am sorry for not being on for long. I dont have a picture I am on a phone.))
She walked towards Arrow, and then said "When will those damn walkers learn their lesson?". She hated walkers. So much.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2014, 03:02:46 am »
Addie & Trip

"Come on Trip!" There was a long, drawled out whine that came from the smaller canine as she hurried behind her mentor, "It's too early for training," She complained, pouting a bit to try and change the other's mind. For the past week straight they had been training vigorously, for no apparent reason. Sure, she'd probably need it later on, but for now Addie wasn't the fighting dog. She would have been perfectly fine in taking the job of pup-sitting. But that wasn't possible seeing as there were no pups to watch over. So this was the next best thing. It wasn't that bad, at least she had Trip training her. He had been with her for years and separation was a scary thought.

"It's never too early for training,"
His response was yipped happily as he trotted on with his head high. He was definitely having too much fun. Like always. "Now hurry up," Trip flicked his tail at her before picking up the pace. If they got started early, they would be able to get back to pack.

(Thanks :D)

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2014, 03:15:02 am »

Arrow growled at Diamond. "Diamond shut your trap, we can't stop the walkers from invading and your not going to ruin this journey by going to fight one!" He snapped turning to face her. "Do you understand me Diamond...?" He hissed waiting for his pack member to answer.