Author Topic: |:|Last Days|:| Canine Role-play[Remake](Accepting!)  (Read 16732 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: |:|Last Days|:| Canine Role-play[Remake](Accepting!)
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2014, 05:02:52 am »

Maci
She sat up when Arrow approached her "Already done, sir." she barked then leaned in to listen to his whisper. She nodded and smiled when he gave her a friendly nudged. She watched him walk to the other dogs before standing up and discreetly getting things in order and ready for moving. She made small piles of supplies they would need around the den, ready to be easily picked up and carried for their journey to who knows where. She jumped in surprise when she heard Arrow's deep bark as he yelled at Diamond, she watched for a moment then looked away and continued organizing things.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2014, 05:27:51 am »

Arrow huffed and started to eat half of the bird, he then looked at Maci and nosed the rest to here. "Here you go,eat the rest of this,get your enegry up." He smiled at the Shepherd then walked off to another corner of the room, he heard a few groans of walkers outside and sighed. "Alright everybody listen up, we are leaving this place tonight,and we must stay together as a pack. You've all been in the world long enough to know what kind of walkers we have out there. The big ones are the most dangerous,the others are easy to take out,but one lets out this cry like a little kid,it tries to drag you into her trap with the cry... But when you get close enough your done for..." He said and hopped on a table that was left in the room somehow. "No one will leave to go investigate a noise unless they have at least two other dogs going with them, am I understood...?" He asked.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2014, 06:19:54 am »

Maci
She kindly accepted the bird Arrow had given her, she slowly ate it so she could savor each bite. She got to her paws and joined the group to listen to Arrow's instructions before they left their home. She began to put the dogs into pairs and telling them to not leave their partner's side. Maci had never done anything like this and she was slightly afraid of what they would encounter on their journey. Her main concern were the elders of the pack, would they be able to make the trek? What if something happened to one of them? Many thoughts ran through her head but she tried her best to keep a happy face and shove the thoughts out of her mind.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2014, 10:32:51 am »

Sledge[/size]

Sledge looked at Arrow and dipped her head as a thanks once she received the squirrel, her tail sweeping across the floor as she waited for a moment. Watching as the white Shepherd, known as Maci entered the cave. Smiling Sledge dipped her head. Allowing her head to drop the Collie mix began tucking into the limp carcass of the squirrel-as she clamped her jaws on its body blood began filling her mouth, swallowing it she began to tear off meat. Once full it appeared that half the carcass still remained shrugging she looked around, it seemed most were already eating "Anybody want this?" she questiond tossing it into the middle of the room. Licking her lips she began to clean the blood from around her maw and off her paws. Hearing Arrow speak she lifted her head and looked at the Rottie-carefully listening to his words. It appeared they would soon be moving out as the walkers had begun hovering around their camp and it wouldn't stay safe for long. Snarling as he began to explain about the walkers, she hated those things and just wanted to tear those things apart-but wouldn't do so unless needed. Sitting on her haunches Sledge looked at Arrow once more and nodded "I understand!" she replied that was followed by a quiet bark as her tail continued to wagg. 
[/color]

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2014, 01:32:19 pm »

The American 'kita raised his snout at the Rottie's cheerful bark, watching as a piece of prey was tossed at his paws. Sighing, he nudged it away with a paw and perked his ears up. It seemed they were moving out- like they usually did, anyways. Wettening his lips, the patched male heaved himself up onto his paws and listened to the orders, slithering into a small group of dogs and awaiting further orders.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2014, 02:24:18 pm »
Addie & Trip

It was quiet out where they were, not to far from the pack so Trip could still hear the chatter, but at a good distance to keep practice safe. He flicked his ears, craning his head to listen. Some kind of argument had happened. Looks like they'll have to be extra careful when leaving the pack for a bit. "Alright! Stances," Trip barked, turning around to face the younger canine. His front bowed a bit, allowing his behind to be raised, tail wagging in anticipation. Addie followed suit, but her tail was more stiff. She flicked her tongue over her mouth.

"Whenever you're ready," Addie pounced, barreling at the other, who stepped aside with grace, causing her to stumble. She quickly turned around, but Trip already was over her, forcing her to the ground. A chuckle came from him before stepping off.
"You're a jerk,"

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2014, 03:54:21 pm »

Arrow leaped off the table and looked at Maci place everyone in pairs and smiled. "Nice work,very smart." He said dipping his head to her. Then he took the lead of the pack turning around. "Alright guys, remember what I said, stay together!" And with that, he hopped out of the old den looking around, he heard the cries of the girl walkers trying to lead them into their trap. This was going to be a long night...

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2014, 04:54:26 pm »
((Recap for Jimmy- All we did was eat some meat we caught,Arrow gave a speech about the move,and now were moving out.))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2014, 05:37:03 pm »

Sledge[/size]

Sledge began to awkwardly shuffle around on her paws growing impatient on the move-her tail remained low though. Thoughts of her old family friends Scrappy and Toby caused a sense of sadness over her as she treat them like her own. Escaping from her thoughts with a brisk shake to her head Sledge let out a sigh and set off. Arrow ordering them to stick together, although she wanted to obey Sledge took herself to the back so she could send out a warning if any walkers approached and hopefully fight them off if they did chose to attack.
[/color]

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2014, 05:44:08 pm »
Addie & Trip

Perking his ears, Trip listened in, noting that they were moving. Flicking his tail over Addie's face, he started back. It didn't take them long to return to the pack, coming along side to be with leader. Addie decided to change her direction, following after Sledge with a smile. "Hey! Wait up!" She called out, trying catch up with other. "Need any help?"

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran