Author Topic: Um... Pawsome pack?  (Read 2971 times)

Offline floradaisylily

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Um... Pawsome pack?
« on: January 31, 2014, 03:38:39 pm »
I got the pawsome pack but I have a question about two of the items... I didn't look at them because I didn't want to see anything bad. the items are called "I'm a Male G!" and "I'm a Male W!" Someone please tell me what they are because if they are inappropriate I'm most likely going to delete the item pack because I don't want to see them.

Offline warroiranimals

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • This sentence is a lie.
    • View Profile
Re: Um... Pawsome pack?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 03:52:22 pm »
Hello floof! I will admit when I first looked at the two, I was confused.

However, they are NOT anything inappropriate. They do sound like it though, huh? However, ThaBlue would never add such items. These two are just a little bit of extra fur - I believe. They look nothing like what you may think, and they have no texture either. Hope this helps. :)

Back up account: ~Jay~

"I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything!"

Offline floradaisylily

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 04:03:31 pm »
lol thanks xD I was like O_O when I saw it at first.

Offline warroiranimals

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • This sentence is a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 04:05:59 pm »
You're welcome - I tend to ignore the two, using necklaces and such instead. c8

Back up account: ~Jay~

"I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything!"

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 04:07:25 pm »
They're not considered inappropriate from my point of view- it's just a random item that people can use to make their characters look "extra" male. If you wish, you can edit the meshes via the items folder if it's a big problem for you.

Offline floradaisylily

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 04:19:11 pm »
Okay I kinda took a peak at them and I still kinda think they are a little inappropriate- but at least its not extremely bad. I will just ignore them I guess 'cause I don't need them.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 04:34:30 pm »
Not going to lie, I actually asked the same question when I downloaded the pack. And from what it looks like to me... they look like "boy parts" you would see on canines. I'm not offended by them because.... well its just something we see everyday when you see a male dog.

But look, if they bother you, just don't use them. Act like they aren't even there. I haven't seen anyone abuse the "I'm a male" parts in the game in any explicit way. In fact, I haven't seen anyone really use them.
Inactive

Offline TheFourLinks

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • We are the Links. That means we're awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2014, 06:27:55 am »
Eh.. I honestly see no problem with genital items, genetalia on models or pictures, etc. Because if you think about it... if you've owned a male dog or a cat, you've seen it before. It's natural, so.. I don't think it's really a big deal.

It kinda annoys me when people flip out when they see a picture or model with genitals or a penis.(Yes, I am not afraid to say the word because it is the scientific name, it's not that bad so I'd like to ask that you don't jump at me for it. |D)

I've seen people flip out all like, "OMG IT HAS A PENIS!" and I'm just sitting there like, "Really? -.-"

It's just natural parts that you see every day on real dogs and cats, so why should it be a problem on the internet in item packs, on models, in pictures, whatever? |D
I'm too awesome for these guys... -Blue Link
I like cookies :3 -Red Link
....I'm surrounded by idiots... -Vio
Fighting evil crap... gets boring. -Green Link