Author Topic: Into the Labyrinth |:| Supernatural |:| Open!  (Read 5973 times)

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Into the Labyrinth |:| Supernatural |:| Open!
« on: February 02, 2014, 09:05:51 pm »

Where am I?

? All you remember is a pleasant dream, one where you are walking amongst the meadows of heaven. Pure peace fills your being, and you become lost in bliss. As you sit down amongst the flowers, you find all the fireflies gathering in front of you. They swarm in front of your profile, one actually landing on your nose. For some reason, you feel a strong urge to follow them into the darkness of the forest as they lead you on. You wake up once you touch the pitch. You're not in your home anymore.

? When you wake up, you're in an infirmary, all the walls paved white and pure. This is definitely not the darkness you walked into. All your memories are faint, and you feel almost awakened... as if you had been sleeping forever. You glance up and see a young looking man... though he has pure white hair which doesn't look died. His skin is the color of snow, and his eyes blood red. He just gives a weak smile, one that a parent gives out of knowing that you definitely will not be happy of what was to come. "Welcome to the Labyrinth." is all he speaks.

? How did I get here, what is the Labyrinth? Those are questions any sane person would ask themselves. The Labyrinth is a type of academy of which holds people with hidden gifts. They used to be called humans, mortals, mundanes... just overall normal people. But, the dream they had is the puzzle piece that connects them all. Wide range of people and powers reign here. Some were not lucky enough to keep the appearance they had as well... creatures like centaurs, and pure cat-like human hybrids walk around the school. The outside is nothing but meadows, and then the pitch black forest. No one has seen the fireflies since they woke either. No one knows the meaning of the dream, or how they are all connected... this is what even the professors are trying to figure out. Why? What is the Labyrinth?

? All of the people who reign here are teenage age, and the only ones that are older are the professors. Creatures roam outside and in the sky, some of which many try to tame as their own, or battle to protect the Labyrinth from harm. No creature that has been un-tamed has passed the walls in over twenty years. The Labyrinth has been existing since the dawn of time, as if a strange line between dreams and reality. An awakening.

Rules

? This is pretty much a PG-13 role-play, but can be mature only in language.
? I would love it if you were active! ^^
? Cussing is allowed, just don't go overboard.
? No godmodding please, or power-playing of any nature.
? Overall, remain respectful!
? You are allowed one student and one professor! (Try to keep the genders equal, since we want an even number for both)

Application
Code: [Select]
(Picture here)

Character name:
Character's age:
Character's class:
Character's species:
Dorm leader, Student, or Professor?:
Dorm:
Character's 'quirks': This mean powers ^^'
Character's weaknesses:
Personality:
Parents:
Siblings:
Kids:
Relationship status:
Basic facts:
Brief history before the dream state was activated:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 11:51:45 pm by KitkatRevolution »

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Re: Into the Labyrinth |:| Supernatural Roleplay |:| Mature |:| Closed
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 09:24:55 pm »
Student Counts + Dorms

Dorms

Zukani

? Pronounced Zu-can-ee

? Dorm leader is Unavailable right now.

? This dorm is mostly for ones who focus in spells and curses. Most inhabitants include the following: demons, warlocks, wizards, shadows, and anything to do with darkness.

? Zukani is a feared dorm, since they are rumored to be almost cult-like. They are usually filled with the most powerful of beings, and have nasty attitudes in groups.

? Rivalry against Carnock

? Many tamed creatures inhabit the dorm as it's one of the largest. They don't hold many strange forms except wings, scaly skin, or horns.

Carnock

? Pronounced Car-no-ock

? Dorm leader is Unavaliable right now.

? This dorm is known for being filled with peaceful creatures and beings that have to do with nature. Most inhabitants include the following: dryads, fairies, sports, angelic-beings, light tamers.

? Carnock is known as a welcoming dorm, and is recommended for people who have just become a member of the Labyrinth. They are all peaceful, kind, and nurturing to each other and are considered a good dorm to everyone.

? Rivalry against Zukani

? Holds refugee for many strange looking beings. They don't have many creatures, but they hold strange forms like animal limbs, wings, and even sometimes bark-like skin.

Ryna

? Rye-na

? Dorm leader is Unavailable right now.

? This dorm is known for housing many shifters and summoners. Most inhabitants include the following: shape shifters, cat and/or canine hybrid beings, vampiric beings, and even cursed beings.

? Ryna is known for being one of the most freaky and immature dorms around. They just focus on making sure they get the upper-hand, and always have fun. They are feared for their group pranks on the other dorms and each other, and even the fact that they are competitive. If they challenge you to a duel or a battle, decline! They probably rigged it to win.

? Rivalry against Every dorm

? Has many beings and creatures roaming around, and is considered a hectic barn of freaky shapes and forms. Can hold almost any appearance.

Zukani

Raven
? Male
? Age 18
? Demon Class
? Senior student

Carnock

Belleza
? Female
? Age 18
? Fairy Class
? Senior student

Ryna

Calli
? Female
? Age 125 (Looks 17)
? Vampire Class
? Student

Character count

Teachers

? 1 Male
? 0 Females

Students

? 2 Females
? 1 Male
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 03:49:43 am by KitkatRevolution »

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Re: Into the Labyrinth |:| Supernatural Roleplay |:| Mature |:| Closed
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 09:54:38 pm »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 09:59:38 pm by KitkatRevolution »

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Re: Into the Labyrinth |:| Supernatural Roleplay |:| Mature |:| Open!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 09:59:04 pm »
We are open for applications!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: Into the Labyrinth |:| Supernatural Roleplay |:| Open!
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 02:09:59 am »
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 02:31:35 am »

Calli Lark
Character's age: 125 (She looks about 17)
Character's class: Vampire class
Character's species: Vampire
Dorm leader, Student, or Professor?: Student
Dorm: Ryna
Character's 'quirks': She is able to predict what is going to happen during fights, and she is also able to read emotions and thoughts.
Character's weaknesses:Is easily distracted and has a constant twitch. Although she is trying to get over it, she has a habit of counting things and will stop whatever she is doing to count. Contrary to belief, she will not burn in sunlight, though it does weaken her slightly.
Personality: Most of the time Calli is quiet and reserved, keeping to herself. She doesn't like large groups and is very quick to jump into confrontation.
Parents: Dead
Siblings: Unknown
Kids: Nope
Relationship status: Single
Basic facts:|Very quick learner|Has a strong affiliation towards the numbers 5 & 15|Is often bitter and unlikable|
Brief history before the dream state was activated:Calli had just broken up with her abusive boyfriend, beating him pretty bad. She soon found herself resisting arrest when he later passed away in the hospital, and passed out due to exhaustion after hours of struggle.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 03:29:46 am »
((Both accepted! Beautiful Applications ^^ You can go ahead and start with them wandering around or something and I'll join in babies xD I'm just working on a project at the moment.))

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 03:39:07 am »
Calli Lark
Calli glared at the guy in front of her, then down at her books and school supplies which were scattered all over the floor. He cringed under the fierce gaze and bent over to pick them up "I'm sorry Miss... I-I didn't mean it." Calli rolled her eyes and grabbed her stuff out of his hands "I'm sure you didn't you little dumb-" she was cut off when one of the teachers cleared her throat. Calli grumbled and headed off to her dorm, already in a really bad mood.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 03:47:58 am »

The hallways were filled with students, all either smiling or to busy studying to smile. That's why Belle loved her dorm level. With a cheeky smile, she turned on her heels, her short, yellow sun dress twirling with her as her long, wavy brown hair followed her head. Holding her books tightly to her chest, she fluttered her wings quickly, glancing back at them before making her way down the hallway. "Morning, Chester. Alan, hey!..Ciara, cute top. Love the hair, Bekah." she greeted to each of the familiar faces, her roset cheeks and bright teal optics flickering between each person.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2014, 04:19:46 am »
Calli Lark
The further down the corridors she went, the more smiling bubbly people she noticed. Suddenly her path was blocked by a sparkly Fairy in a yellow sundress. Her thoughts were invaded with the feeling of happiness and giggles and she groaned. "Oi! Sparkles! You mind moving so I can get to the dorm?" She snapped bitterly. Without waiting for a response, Calli shoved past the girl and continued on her way down the hallway, ignoring the radiating happiness.